It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, how many subscribers will she lose before November so..? Also vlogs with the kids doesn’t sit right with me

Is she becoming more and more unhinged or is it that we are only realising now but she has always been a liar?
I can't make head nor tails of her anymore 🥴

Also what happened to the book clubs, the cinema nights and the zine? All being dropped for the vlog?
She's an embarrassment like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another “epic” one - they’ve all been a flop so far 😂😂 I wonder will many people unsubscribe before 1st Nov now that they’ll be charged 🙈
Lads I’m DEAD at Evan doing movember (obviously a great cause but just considering the whole ick thing) 😂😂 I wonder is it supposed to be ironic / part of J’s rebrand 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another “epic” one - they’ve all been a flop so far 😂😂
Lads I’m DEAD at Evan doing movember (obviously a great cause but just considering the whole ick thing) 😂😂 I wonder is it supposed to be ironic / part of J’s rebrand 🙈
He threw shade at J in his post - so funny. I doubt it’s part of a rebrand lol prob just got asked to do it by pr and addressed the elephant in the room 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
He threw shade at J in his post - so funny. I doubt it’s part of a rebrand lol prob just got asked to do it by pr and addressed the elephant in the room 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah so gas all things considered, but fair play to him for supporting it.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually insane that she said she didn’t care about the hate J got, like she doesn’t have a leg to stand on that she flipped out when J talked tit about her behind her back???
I found this really crazy and was surprised it wasn’t discussed more tbh

Reactions: 8
Another “epic” one - they’ve all been a flop so far 😂😂 I wonder will many people unsubscribe before 1st Nov now that they’ll be charged 🙈
My understanding was the ick was about men a d their attitude around doing Movember rather than the actual cause itself.

Reactions: 4
Posted on the discord - L deciding to charge people for Nov after previously saying on patron it would be a free month. Yikes.

Also, a vlog?? Wow, didn't see that one coming 🤣
Oh my daaaysss.. she had the chance to redeem herself by not charging for November as well as managing to put out a couple eps. Like a ‘thank you for sticking with her’ kinda thing. Would have been a good business move after everything that’s transpired.

Also vlogging.. screaming... Vlogging with kids.. NO Lindsay. This is never ok. Those weird YouTube families freak me out. Also only adding to Patreon?
How does she ever plan on getting any new subs if everything is paywalled? J defo puts hers out for free to also attract new listeners. She’ll probably start releasing some pods for free too at some point.

Reactions: 21
"Aiming" for 6-8 episodes. L Hun, you're being paid to do this. You dont aim to do it you bleeping do it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The f**King vlog!!! It's so obvious. Jesus. I'm quite neutral to her but this has really annoyed me. It's obvious copying

Evan's post about Movember 😂 I can't decide who I love more - him or Jenny. Either way I'm jealous of El. Also fair play to him, it's a very creative way to support Movember.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s some neck charging for that. 😅 I don’t know how anyone actually pays their hard earned cash when she clearly doesn’t give a shite about her ‘followers’. Can’t believe I used to really like her.

Interested to see what the standard of editing will be like on L's vlogs. Will she pay someone to edit the video at a high standard or will she just bung a few videos on her phone together using Windows video editor lol

The thing with the vlog is, she won't be able to show the raw vulnerability that jenny showed last week which just made Jenny so real and endearing

Reactions: 19
Interested to see what the standard of editing will be like on L's vlogs. Will she pay someone to edit the video at a high standard or will she just bung a few videos on her phone together using Windows video editor lol
She made any of the x galz vlogs so I’d imagine it’ll be similar to them

I noticed her instagram and Patreon followers have had a pretty big drop in the last few months. I’d say her Patreon will drop again November 1st

Reactions: 10
I noticed her instagram and Patreon followers have had a pretty big drop in the last few months. I’d say her Patreon will drop again November 1st
I'd say so, she isn't even at her first 'goal' on patreon now which was 5 grand. She would want to pull something fairly massive out of the bag soon to tempt people in and those fake dramatic insta stories are not it.

Reactions: 5
I think the vlogs with the kids is also to get her mas who drink audience back/keep them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.