It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made any of the x galz vlogs so I’d imagine it’ll be similar to them
Do we really think, at the end of all this, that she actually did their old vlogs? No shade like but I can’t imagine it was with no help from J

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she becoming more and more unhinged or is it that we are only realising now but she has always been a liar?
I can't make head nor tails of her anymore 🥴

Also what happened to the book clubs, the cinema nights and the zine? All being dropped for the vlog?
She's an embarrassment like 🙄
Thinking the same, I wouldn’t believe a word out of her now . Proven liar

Reactions: 8
Posted on the discord - L deciding to charge people for Nov after previously saying on patron it would be a free month. Yikes.

Also, a vlog?? Wow, didn't see that one coming 🤣
Absolute car crash. No wonder there was such tension between the girls previous to the split. Clear as day who was doing all the work without any of the credit, and who was overpaid and overhyped.

Glad to see Jenny finally getting the praise for the hard work she puts in which I don't think anyone really recognised during Itgals.

L needs to rethink her career because everyone and their mother has a podcast these days, and her shoddy work ethic and blasé attitude just isn't good enough to charge customers.

The zine, the vlogs, the meet ups, the stand up comedy, the cinema club, the book club... She's all für coat and no knickers. All style, no substance

Reactions: 37
Is she becoming more and more unhinged or is it that we are only realising now but she has always been a liar?
I can't make head nor tails of her anymore 🥴

Also what happened to the book clubs, the cinema nights and the zine? All being dropped for the vlog?
She's an embarrassment like 🙄
The itgalz insta and TikTok have also fallen by the wayside. L needs to just pick one form of content and do it well and consistently

Reactions: 8
Ugh a vlog with her kids. I use vlogs and podcasts as escapism from day to day life with kids. I don't want to be watching her kids twerk. No thanks.
Missed the mark again unfortunately

Reactions: 31
I hate when her (or anyones) kids are involved in anything tbh. She used to get Luna on the live streams and it was such a bore.
I got into it galz because I hate mummy blogger shite.

Reactions: 26
I hate when her (or anyones) kids are involved in anything tbh. She used to get Luna on the live streams and it was such a bore.
It's such a snore when she gets Luna on. Everyone thinks their own kids are gas but other people's kids are just headmelts! Zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A podcast about zayn and Gigi…. Great
Surprise surprise.. another alleged domestic violence case that she’s hopping on.. caroline flack, Jordan, now this.
Have to say though, urwan Yolanda is a piece of work so I would take those allegations with a pinch of salt. You can see how underhandedly she abused her kids on the RHOBH. Made me sick watching her basically model eating disorders to Gigi. Wouldn’t want her near my child.

Couldn’t agree more. When will people realise no one cares about their kids if they don’t actually know them?
Always rubs me the wrong way when people use their kids for content too. They have no choice and could grow up hating that she did that.

Reactions: 17
Like someone said before I think she starts posting the kids when she’s getting a lot of hate. Another deflection technique. Agree though all kids on social are a snore for me, and it gives me the ick. Keep them offline

Reactions: 12
Luna seems so relaxed and at peace when Jimmy posts her, she seems to think she has to put on a show when L posts her.

Good move pausing for November but I can't keep up with her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The last podcast about the Virgin Suicides is absolutely unlistenable. These solo/scripted podcasts and the voice she puts on… omg. She needs cohosts 100%.

And good about the November payments. I saw she said because she was ‘able’ to put out podcasts in October she would charge. Like what? You said you wouldn’t charge for November so then you don’t charge. You can’t run a business and flip flop like that. Isn’t this like… 3 months of no charges? Her designer wallet must be hurting.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.