Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I never followed her but she always came up on my fyp and I never got good vibes from her. Couldn’t understand how she had such a big following she just gives me school bully vibes. Tiktok is incredibly toxic, it’s all about numbers and whose the biggest. None of these young girls are actually friends I think they’re all out to backstab each other

Reactions: 17

Loopyloo10

A839AC3E-9918-4283-9971-5EE3068B0F4D.png
For me this says it all about the type of person she is. She has a generally nasty attitude. Some of her comments I’ve seen are disgraceful. She has no empathy for anyone and literally lives in a world that solely revolves around her and her own selfishness

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

WilmaHun

VIP Member
View attachment 546271For me this says it all about the type of person she is. She has a generally nasty attitude. Some of her comments I’ve seen are disgraceful. She has no empathy for anyone and literally lives in a world that solely revolves around her and her own selfishness
She gives me vibes of the kind of girl that would tell you she loves your outfit then make gagging gestures behind your back the minute you turn away.

Reactions: 13

KJ_

Remember when she told everyone her name was spelt ‘Ysabella’ What an odd thing to lie about.

IMG_0954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

lozza96

VIP Member
I dont like her myself but wow .the victim blaming is awful .it wasn't just her the guy hurt it was other people with her as well who he was homophobic to .no one deserves that at all or to be hurt

Reactions: 11

BoPeeping

is there a thread for laurensaddingtonx ? or can someone set one up please.
there's something really unsettling about her and things she's said overtime i'm kinda like :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 11

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Issy, seeing as you read your own thread.., I didn’t follow you round darling I saw you from the bottom of the aisle, can’t miss you with your bright blue tracksuit,‘dodge tan and the squeaky noise I mean voice. ✌🏼

She wishes I took photos of her the weirdo. If I did they would be posted here 🤣🤣🤣 not worth the storage in my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lifegossip2021

I actually saw her walking through town the other day and my boyfriend (doesn't do social media or have a clue who she is) literally went "what the fuck is that" .. I know that's awful but believe me, in natural daylight the colouring of her is quite shocking.
She also comes across from her mannerisms as quite masculine.
My boyfriend thought she wasn't a CIS women (no, there's nothing "wrong") with being trangender but I'm just stating a fact - the way she carries herself, walks, her facial structure, the way she talks- its all giving off very masculine energy.

Like an orange on steroids trying to convince herself she looks like Kylie jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Hi new here and new to this person to she's literally just come up and my fyp, and I'm just wondering if she's trans? I could of swore I saw a package 🍆
Unsure if you're trying to be funny/rude but no, Issy is not trans. Don't know why it would even be relevant if she was.

No I don't like the girl but I've seen the damage that gets caused when people take the whole narrative of making a female influencer out to be transgender.

Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Loopyloo10

Anyone know much on this delight? Used to find her ‘content’ quite funny but in recent weeks she’s had such a self-righteous attitude. Seen her making some awfully sarcastic, mean comments to people they not to worship her every breathe.
Think she was involved in some TikTok drama where she caught out using a fake profile for trolling another girl? “Management won’t let her talk about it” or some massive load of lies haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I just don’t understand editing at all! What has she achieved by doing it? Just gonna be upset when she sees her actual body and everyone will think she’s a cat fish when they meet her in real life.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
IMG_6460.jpeg

What does she do to her face on her insta pics??? I dont even recognise its her! Isit just photoshop? It's like she's put another persons face ontop of her own

MissPiggyLidia

I am howling at her most recent video where she got catfished. She thought she was talking to a Chelsea & England football player 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ciarraiiiiii

Anyone know much on this delight? Used to find her ‘content’ quite funny but in recent weeks she’s had such a self-righteous attitude. Seen her making some awfully sarcastic, mean comments to people they not to worship her every breathe.
Think she was involved in some TikTok drama where she caught out using a fake profile for trolling another girl? “Management won’t let her talk about it” or some massive load of lies haha
lauren, i'm surprised to see you on here?

• Haha

Lifegossip2021

She lives in Reigate Surrey which is an affluent area but pretends to be a road man.

And now she's re marketed herself as a singer but this is how she sings (look at her recent video)