Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video shows how much she edits all her photos (yes she admits it but come on)
Her makeup is awful, the shade is at least 5 shades too dark and the over line of the lips 🤢

whoever said she was good at makeup previously you a liar 🤣

Reactions: 4
The latest video shows how much she edits all her photos (yes she admits it but come on)
Her makeup is awful, the shade is at least 5 shades too dark and the over line of the lips 🤢

whoever said she was good at makeup previously you a liar 🤣
She literally looked dirty

Reactions: 1
Omg 🤡🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious
Even the lipliner is awful. Someone told her to just take it off and she said ‘at a beach club with no makeup on?’ Literally, yes! Let your skin breathe, she’s only young too she shouldn’t need all of that

Reactions: 5
A full full face too… some mascara and eyebrow tint would do.. apparently it was a makeup brand that paid for them to go away 👁

IMG_6460.jpeg

What does she do to her face on her insta pics??? I dont even recognise its her! Isit just photoshop? It's like she's put another persons face ontop of her own

Reactions: 9
Yes she's awful and unfortunately I think she is really suffering as she cannot look at this and think this looks remotely like herself. She needs help really its not healthy
She’s not a bad looking girl at all. Just needs to tone down the orange makeup and put less of it on!

Reactions: 2
So funny that her pal gk barry has gone strength to strength and she’s still here twiddling her chubby thumbs. You’d this her mate would help her out a bit and help her with jobs etc but she’s been on her podcast once and that was that haha. That whole little group have done really well with Joe and George bags etc, except our issy 👀

Reactions: 1
She edits her photos to oblivion and thinks cos she admits it it’s fine
Issy we know you read here you don’t look like that! 🤣 the thing with these influencers is they actually have the time and money mostly to go to the gym and eat healthy. Get personal trainers etc but instead purchase a 6.99 face app subscription and block anyone who mentions the Hollywood filter

So funny that her pal gk barry has gone strength to strength and she’s still here twiddling her chubby thumbs. You’d this her mate would help her out a bit and help her with jobs etc but she’s been on her podcast once and that was that haha. That whole little group have done really well with Joe and George bags etc, except our issy 👀
no brands wanna be seen working with Issy, she’s a foul bully

Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise Issy has spoken out on the Pink Honey drama
When I saw there had been a post on this thread I just knew she would have mentioned PH.

Ps, she’s also basically said that POC can be problematic and that’s why the people who were invited were white.

• Wow
Reactions: 3