Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have adhd and asd and I've mentioned this to issy a couple of times in the past on her lives. She doesn't take meds for it and apparently was diagnosed as a child but when I've seen her speak about it, her "issues" really don't seem like adhd or issues at all.
I know so many people with adhd and she doesn't present, online anyway, like any of them
I only had to mention it because my sister (now 25) has ADHD and my mum was bringing her to a centre every other week as a child to be assessed and for blood tests she was on medication as a child and is back on them now. She never throws it out there like ‘my personal least favourite ADHD trait’ she just gets on with life takes her medication daily and that balances her out and does feel the need to let the whole world know she has ADHD. I do know now it is a lot easier to claim you have ADHD as someone else in my family has been diagnosed and they didn’t have half as many tests as her he was diagnosed very quickly and growing up with him and my sister I know what having ADHD is like and he doesn’t have it.

The other day I seen on TikTok someone saying what’s your diet and showing the tablets people take for ADHD (my sister lost around 5 stone in 6 months taking these - not going to say the brand as everyone will be self diagnosing themselves to get them) and red bull laughing because they’ve lost weight taking the tablets loads of people were commenting how can I get diagnosed I need to lose weight. People really don’t understand what having ADHD actually means I think alot of people including these influencers read to much on the internet. I feel for the people that actually have it.

Reactions: 1
I only had to mention it because my sister (now 25) has ADHD and my mum was bringing her to a centre every other week as a child to be assessed and for blood tests she was on medication as a child and is back on them now. She never throws it out there like ‘my personal least favourite ADHD trait’ she just gets on with life takes her medication daily and that balances her out and does feel the need to let the whole world know she has ADHD. I do know now it is a lot easier to claim you have ADHD as someone else in my family has been diagnosed and they didn’t have half as many tests as her he was diagnosed very quickly and growing up with him and my sister I know what having ADHD is like and he doesn’t have it.

The other day I seen on TikTok someone saying what’s your diet and showing the tablets people take for ADHD (my sister lost around 5 stone in 6 months taking these - not going to say the brand as everyone will be self diagnosing themselves to get them) and red bull laughing because they’ve lost weight taking the tablets loads of people were commenting how can I get diagnosed I need to lose weight. People really don’t understand what having ADHD actually means I think alot of people including these influencers read to much on the internet. I feel for the people that actually have it.
I can't remember blood tests or maybe I did and don't remember but I'm pretty sure you can't test blood for adhd as its a neurological condition

However it has made my life hell and I've never been able to handle school college or hold down any full time job or relationship

Reactions: 3
I’ve just searched the name of the tablets on TikTok to try find that video and one came up from Nisrin. She shows the package and says these were £97.. WHY IS SHE PAYING? She then goes on to say she will make a whole video of how she got diagnosed I’m not even going to watch it but I knew there must have been a way these influencers are getting the tablets I never knew you could just buy them as they are a controlled drug my sister gets hers on prescription for £9 a month

I can't remember blood tests or maybe I did and don't remember but I'm pretty sure you can't test blood for adhd as its a neurological condition

However it has made my life hell and I've never been able to handle school college or hold down any full time job or relationship
The blood tests were when they were trying her with different medication as a child and it wasn’t the full blood tests from your arms it was the prick on the finger I only remember this because she still moans to this day when she goes for reviews incase they ask her to do another one

Attachments

I’ve just searched the name of the tablets on TikTok to try find that video and one came up from Nisrin. She shows the package and says these were £97.. WHY IS SHE PAYING? She then goes on to say she will make a whole video of how she got diagnosed I’m not even going to watch it but I knew there must have been a way these influencers are getting the tablets I never knew you could just buy them as they are a controlled drug my sister gets hers on prescription for £9 a month

The blood tests were when they were trying her with different medication as a child and it wasn’t the full blood tests from your arms it was the prick on the finger I only remember this because she still moans to this day when she goes for reviews incase they ask her to do another one
Thay makes me mad.. having adhd has become a fashion statement and it bas pretty much reuined my life and isn't a new thing. It's been obvious and known for most of my life.
Idiots

Reactions: 2
None of Gk Barry Baggs brothers Max have gone to her launch or even rlly publicly congratulated her? Which for social media friends is weird seeing how close her grace were… why do I feel like she’s fallen out with them. If your best friend did collection you’d be there woulsnt you

Reactions: 4
She posted a tiktok the other day about none of her friends celebrating with her. Maybe they’ve all fallen out because of how passive aggressive she is

Reactions: 4
She posted a tiktok the other day about none of her friends celebrating with her. Maybe they’ve all fallen out because of how passive aggressive she is
she said it was a joke but it looks like a dig to me

loads of influencers went to that event and hardly any actually tagged her clothes in videos they made before at the hotels… 🙈

Reactions: 3
she is currently on tiktok live with the clothes wearing one of the pieces - no bra on it looks absolutely awful! really not selling it to me!

all the clothes are literally see through... literally nothing worse than buying clothes from these fast fashion companies and the bleeping tops and bottoms are see through !

Reactions: 1
She literally makes herself look a different race
What’s with the always sitting in your knickers as well… put some clothes on ffs

Reactions: 5