Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The H account is Alex Platt. It’s been pointed out by people on here.

Issy is one of the very few TikTokkers I actually like and I think she is hilarious. She honestly kept me entertained so much during lock down.

She probably one of the few who has stayed true to herself as well. I love her friendship with GKBarry too, she’s only recently started appearing on my FYP but she makes me cry with laughter. Like how Manrika used to, but I hope GK stays grounded because Manrika certainly hasn’t.

Issy hasn’t changed at all since she started using TT and that’s why I like her, she says it how it is, she’s stayed true to herself and I love how she respects her parents house and their money. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she kills me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in Ibiza now working with a tan accelerator brand, I saw a comment from someone who said they burn easily and she recommended they go on sun beds before they go on holiday and then use an accelerator while they’re there

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I actually saw her walking through town the other day and my boyfriend (doesn't do social media or have a clue who she is) literally went "what the duck is that" .. I know that's awful but believe me, in natural daylight the colouring of her is quite shocking.
She also comes across from her mannerisms as quite masculine.
My boyfriend thought she wasn't a CIS women (no, there's nothing "wrong") with being trangender but I'm just stating a fact - the way she carries herself, walks, her facial structure, the way she talks- its all giving off very masculine energy.

Like an orange on steroids trying to convince herself she looks like Kylie jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually saw her walking through town the other day and my boyfriend (doesn't do social media or have a clue who she is) literally went "what the duck is that" .. I know that's awful but believe me, in natural daylight the colouring of her is quite shocking.
She also comes across from her mannerisms as quite masculine.
My boyfriend thought she wasn't a CIS women (no, there's nothing "wrong") with being trangender but I'm just stating a fact - the way she carries herself, walks, her facial structure, the way she talks- its all giving off very masculine energy.

Like an orange on steroids trying to convince herself she looks like Kylie jenner
Be careful she will be calling you a stalker and making up stories for clout on her live, I saw her in Asda and she was bright orange, bright blue tracksuit- she wanted to be noticed and I mentioned it here and she made out she was a celebrity being followed round.
She looked an absolute mess and her mate also looked a state.
Her videos are coming across very try hard now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just in town sitting down and she walked past. She stood out by miles and not for the right reasons..

My boyfriend said she had a better jawline than him 🤣 💀

Reactions: 4
Came across the video about her hair, thought it looked nice then she did the 360 and had her bodysuit up her arse. TRY HARD

• Haha
Reactions: 1