Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know much on this delight? Used to find her ‘content’ quite funny but in recent weeks she’s had such a self-righteous attitude. Seen her making some awfully sarcastic, mean comments to people they not to worship her every breathe.
Think she was involved in some TikTok drama where she caught out using a fake profile for trolling another girl? “Management won’t let her talk about it” or some massive load of lies haha

Reactions: 9
The girl being trolled (allegedly, I don’t know much about it) is Lauren Saddington, she spoke about it over a few TikToks. I don’t know any more than what was on her videos though 👀

Reactions: 1
Issy created a fake account, she and a few of her so called friends bully Lauren and creating lies apparently... that’s all I know ... Issy is to far up her own arse to even apologise!!!!! I do worries for my own daughters with all this social media and bullying - trolls I just want to keep them small forever !!!!

Reactions: 5
I never followed her but she always came up on my fyp and I never got good vibes from her. Couldn’t understand how she had such a big following she just gives me school bully vibes. Tiktok is incredibly toxic, it’s all about numbers and whose the biggest. None of these young girls are actually friends I think they’re all out to backstab each other

Reactions: 17
Yep, I agree. Always got mean girl vibes from her. I stumbled across someone’s Instagram stories about her by pure accident and I think they were all in a big group chat with other tiktokkers. Lauren left the chat as she felt singled out or something by Issy. Her and Issy had a big argument, agreed to go separate ways blah blah. Few months later this Carryd exposed that it was Issy who made this fake account and was leaving horrible comments on Lauren’s videos (and allegedly other peoples two. But the profile was deleted before screenshots were had)

all incredibly petty and mean girl bully-ish.

I follow one girl she seems pally with Georgia I think. And I saw Issy posting really sarcastic, mean girl comments in response to anyone mentioning Issy in the comments.. all whilst having her own comments off 😂😂

I think you’re very much correct though. It seems tiktok is very competitive with numbers and who thinks they’re better than one another. A shame.

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow her after all of it! It seems bizarre that she’s always trying to push the ‘girls supporting girls’ and then she does that. It would be better for her to of just admitted it instead of paying the ‘be kind’ card

Reactions: 5
Why would she even go after Lauren like that. How embarassing for her. She will never admit it even though all the evidence is there for everyone to see!

Reactions: 3
Why would she even go after Lauren like that. How embarassing for her. She will never admit it even though all the evidence is there for everyone to see!
It seems she will deny deny deny till the bitter end.
I didn’t know anything about it then saw her making really mean girl comments on another tiktokkers video telling people to worry about their kids, don’t ever speak on this ever again.
If that doesn’t shout mean girl mentality I’m not sure what does. Kind of girl you’d cross the road to avoid 😂

Always got that vibe from her that she'd be that nasty girl in school who slags you off behind your back but is nice to your face so it was unsurprising to me when she was outed as trolling another TikToker. She's not a nice girl at all.

Reactions: 4
She was bullied on her live yesterday, two wrongs don’t make a right.
she did admit to making the account but it wasn’t for Laura, it was to stalk another girl but never to write nasty comments. She kept seeing Laura doing indirect tiktoks about her so would write ‘haha’ or ‘lol’ even emojis she never actually wrote anything nasty, hence the no screenshots of said trolling. Im
Not saying what she did was nice but, I’ve seen far worse being done to her. Granted if she had written worse things, but a few lols and haha’s is hardly trolling and bullying someone and really doesn’t deserve death threats. She did say she has screenshots, and such of Laura being horrible about her but won’t post them purely because she doesn’t want Laura to get the same trolling. Who knows what happened, but I do think there was a slight exaggeration to Laura’s story. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Is t
She was bullied on her live yesterday, two wrongs don’t make a right.
she did admit to making the account but it wasn’t for Laura, it was to stalk another girl but never to write nasty comments. She kept seeing Laura doing indirect tiktoks about her so would write ‘haha’ or ‘lol’ even emojis she never actually wrote anything nasty, hence the no screenshots of said trolling. Im
Not saying what she did was nice but, I’ve seen far worse being done to her. Granted if she had written worse things, but a few lols and haha’s is hardly trolling and bullying someone and really doesn’t deserve death threats. She did say she has screenshots, and such of Laura being horrible about her but won’t post them purely because she doesn’t want Laura to get the same trolling. Who knows what happened, but I do think there was a slight exaggeration to Laura’s story. Just my opinion.
I completely agree. I think Lauren has exaggerated the story to gain followers and to try and “cancel” Issy. Lauren does seem to always blame people for any falling out she has. Her Mum is apparently horrible to her, her ex was horrible to her, her ex boss was horrible to her, some of her friends have deleted her off Instagram because they are apparently jealous of her and she has been ghosted quite often because men are apparently horrible to her. I’m sure she’s a nice girl but it seems like she likes to play the victim quite often and Issy paid the price for falling out with her.

You can tell Issy can definitely be a witch, she seems like the type of girl to one day be your best mate and the next decide she’s bored of you and be slagging you off to everyone. But I can’t get on board with this cancel culture, I think it’s all so ridiculous and just for people who love the drama and attention. If you have a problem with someone call them out in private and resolve it like adults. That whole group of girls potentially involved have some serious growing up to do.

I’ve noticed Issy and Manrika who were very, VERY friendly have stopped liking each other’s photos and commenting on each other tik told within a few in days of the Issy/Lauren thing.
I think some of Issys comments back and videos are vile thugish and rude. She was 100% a bully

whether you agree with what she did or not the aftermath is girl received was barbaric. She had death threats, we sometimes message each other via Twitter and she was actually on rock bottom and nobody deserves that for a fake profile.
I don’t get decent vibes from Lauren at all, she always seems to pull out the victim card and play woe is me.

Yeah what Issy received was absolutely not okay, she didn’t deserve that at all and I find Lauren very whiney. I do agree with the comments here where she’s always the victim.. still think Issy is a nasty person though. Her comments are so rude and horrible to anyone who’s doesn’t jump loyally on the omg babe you’re so great bandwagon

I still stand by the fact she”wouldn’t address the situation” and I think it made it worse. Then commenting on other people’s videos being vile

Reactions: 2
whether you agree with what she did or not the aftermath is girl received was barbaric. She had death threats, we sometimes message each other via Twitter and she was actually on rock bottom and nobody deserves that for a fake profile.
I don’t get decent vibes from Lauren at all, she always seems to pull out the victim card and play woe is me.
100% agree with this! 👏🏻👏🏻

My thing is she’s made her bed so she might as well lie in it. If she had owned up to her mistakes then it would have been yesterday’s news, but her refusal to talk about it and her general rotten attitude speaks volumes.
I agree she shouldn’t be receiving death threats or abuse though

A839AC3E-9918-4283-9971-5EE3068B0F4D.png
For me this says it all about the type of person she is. She has a generally nasty attitude. Some of her comments I’ve seen are disgraceful. She has no empathy for anyone and literally lives in a world that solely revolves around her and her own selfishness

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15