Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
She posted yesterday about her boyfriend being at a rave in central London. I think her & her boyfriend are forgetting that we’re in a global pandemic (unless it was in a beer garden - strange rave if so). Hate to be COVID police but it just came to mind, not to mention that some people with crohns are high risk
she’s been fully vaccinated so probably doesn’t care anymore.

Leanne90

I’ve just searched the name of the tablets on TikTok to try find that video and one came up from Nisrin. She shows the package and says these were £97.. WHY IS SHE PAYING? She then goes on to say she will make a whole video of how she got diagnosed I’m not even going to watch it but I knew there must have been a way these influencers are getting the tablets I never knew you could just buy them as they are a controlled drug my sister gets hers on prescription for £9 a month

I can't remember blood tests or maybe I did and don't remember but I'm pretty sure you can't test blood for adhd as its a neurological condition

However it has made my life hell and I've never been able to handle school college or hold down any full time job or relationship
The blood tests were when they were trying her with different medication as a child and it wasn’t the full blood tests from your arms it was the prick on the finger I only remember this because she still moans to this day when she goes for reviews incase they ask her to do another one

Attachments

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It really was a shambles of a charity live. They were blocking people who were saying what they were doing was out of order, dangerous, not appropriate etc so sadly the management company obviously don’t care. I thought it was really unprofessional of Manrika (and everyone else doing similar) to stand there and say she disliked Issy Oakley like that. I’m not even Issy’s biggest fan either but it was a charity live with a big audience and just made her look like a massive bitch.

Astrogirl

Where is she actually from? One minute she was talking like a cockney now she thinks she’s a road man. I can’t watch her no more it makes me cringe so bad

HmmmReally

VIP Member
They all do it, Issy, GK, Eden, I wish when I was early 20s I had people telling me that jealousy and screaming wasn’t normal, but I guess they haven’t got to that point themselves yet where they realise there is more to life and it’s actually about calm and security.
100% agree with you!! They are all idiots.

Loopyloo10

Yep, I agree. Always got mean girl vibes from her. I stumbled across someone’s Instagram stories about her by pure accident and I think they were all in a big group chat with other tiktokkers. Lauren left the chat as she felt singled out or something by Issy. Her and Issy had a big argument, agreed to go separate ways blah blah. Few months later this Carryd exposed that it was Issy who made this fake account and was leaving horrible comments on Lauren’s videos (and allegedly other peoples two. But the profile was deleted before screenshots were had)

all incredibly petty and mean girl bully-ish.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She's mentioned it so many times as if it's a regular occurrence when she was literally just spotted looking rough in asda thats it. Not followed round the shop or filmed lol
goes to show how much of a “stalker” I am, took me a month to even see the comment about her mentioning it 🤣🤣 she’s looking for sympathy or looking for a reaction and she will get neither from me