Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks because she admits she edits photos it’s fine.. she’s such a fraud 🤣

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand editing at all! What has she achieved by doing it? Just gonna be upset when she sees her actual body and everyone will think she’s a cat fish when they meet her in real life.

Reactions: 9
Unmmm I’m so confused. She honestly thinks people will believe this is her body
3BF0444D-EE31-44CD-AE15-A8598BC920D2.png
5A5F16C1-CCB4-45A0-B4EE-4CA395529EAC.png

---
She reminds me of poppy mead maybe that’s why I dislike her

Reactions: 3
Remember when she told everyone her name was spelt ‘Ysabella’ What an odd thing to lie about.

IMG_0954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s fallen out with Jack Pickering, Issie and Jack no longer follow each other and Jack is back following Lauren. Issie posted a TikTok today about falling out with people and friendships ending.

Hi new here and new to this person to she's literally just come up and my fyp, and I'm just wondering if she's trans? I could of swore I saw a package 🍆

Hi new here and new to this person to she's literally just come up and my fyp, and I'm just wondering if she's trans? I could of swore I saw a package 🍆
Unsure if you're trying to be funny/rude but no, Issy is not trans. Don't know why it would even be relevant if she was.

No I don't like the girl but I've seen the damage that gets caused when people take the whole narrative of making a female influencer out to be transgender.

Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
State of her tongue 🤮 looks like it’s never been cleaned

I saw that and thought the same thing... plus if a man isn't texting you all day then that's saying something

Hasn't she posted 2 or 3 times about getting her teeth journey started and then ... they don't change

Reactions: 3
Goes out in literally a thong & bra in public on a mid afternoon Tuesday in London in school holidays and then publicly shames a man for looking at her. I bet there were plenty of people looking at her jiggly bum wobble around the CITY, men, women and children did she publicly shame them also?

I do agree women should be able to wear what they want but if a man went out in a thong during the day he'd be arrested for indecent exposure.
You can't parade around practically naked, dressed like a hooker without expecting some looks

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Goes out in literally a thong & bra in public on a mid afternoon Tuesday in London in school holidays and then publicly shames a man for looking at her. I bet there were plenty of people looking at her jiggly bum wobble around the CITY, men, women and children did she publicly shame them also?

I do agree women should be able to wear what they want but if a man went out in a thong during the day he'd be arrested for indecent exposure.
You can't parade around practically naked, dressed like a hooker without expecting some looks
Deary me. What does she look like?!