Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's not every day you see a political leader using Godwin's Law as a tactic to silence critics of war crimes.

Reactions: 9
What's your ethnicity? Why are you so offended on behalf Sunak and Braverman?

Who made you the spokesperson for racist brown people?

And ffs of course the term coconut isn't racist. You are stretching.

You can mix with the host country without stabbing other ethnic minorities in the back.
Yeah well the Met Police doesn't agree with you I'm afraid.

There's now an appeal to find this woman for the hate crime of holding this placard where she compares Sunak and Braverman to coconuts.

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.56.09.png

Reactions: 6
I see the people on here liking posts attempting to justify the murder of “human shields” ie innocent children. I see the same people pretend they care about the slaughter of those innocent children when they post themselves. Strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it standard procedure for an army to allow foreign extremist civilians to play with their equipment?
Birds of a feather flock together
ETA I have to say the silence from the BBC is palpable I’ve been on their live coverage several times now to a BBC logo or pictures over Gaza.
When the attacks happened on 6th of October the coverage was incessant and now it’s so sporadic.
Al Jazeera has constant coverage so if they can find content then there is no excuse in fact it did come back on briefly and it was literally yesterdays news.
I can only assume that the news available isn’t about topics they want to cover in depth because it’s showing the IDF in a bad light things like sniping patients in the ICU or targeting a hospital again with horrific images emerging online so they prefer not to have any content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I watched this entire interview. He’s absolutely deranged.

This reminds me of early on, when they said they'd found instructions about how to make chemical weapons on the body of one of the Hamas terrorists, and waved about a pristine looking laminated piece of paper with ISIS written on it or whatever. Absolutely insulting to people's intelligence. Like, on a different planet.

Reactions: 15
Made a new thread since this one is over 1000 posts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.