Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But people are dismissing rapes which is part of a bigger issue and it further traumatises the victims.
---

Is forensics the only evidence you’ll accept that a rape has been committed?
I see you’re pulling out the Israeli play book, the one where you try to silence someone. Zero in on an emotive topic and take it out of context and try to embarrass them with that. The point isn’t about rape, the point is about lies! The Israelis have constantly lied, someone brought it up along with other lies 1400 dead, gazans voting for Hamas. You didn’t correct those points but you’ve tried to garner some support by proclaiming me a savage who doesn’t believe women, posting about it on another thread and claiming some moral high ground. It’s not women victims I don’t believe it’s Israeli officials. There’s a list above 👆 that clearly shows the extent of the Israeli lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see you’re pulling out the Israeli play book, the one where you try to silence someone. Zero in on an emotive topic and take it out of context and try to embarrass them with that. The point isn’t about rape, the point is about lies! The Israelis have constantly lied, someone brought it up along with other lies 1400 dead, gazans voting for Hamas. You didn’t correct those points but you’ve tried to garner some support by proclaiming me a savage who doesn’t believe women, posting about it on another thread and claiming some moral high ground. It’s not women victims I don’t believe it’s Israeli officials. There’s a list above 👆 that clearly shows the extent of the Israeli lies.
I was actually posting about George Galloway and others on Twitter/X/Facebook. I have seen a barrage of people say that they don’t believe the rapes happened, that they don’t believe the women etc. As someone who has experienced sexual assault I think this is maybe becoming too much for me.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeh another lie Gazans voting for Hamas in a rigged elections in 2006 that’s a good one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was actually posting about George Galloway and others on Twitter/X/Facebook. I have seen a barrage of people say that they don’t believe the rapes happened, that they don’t believe the women etc. As someone who has experienced sexual assault I think this is maybe becoming too much for me.
Do you have support for your personal trauma? Your mental health needs to be protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like I said, it’s not women victims or victims of any nature I don’t believe it’s Israels Government, they are the ones in charge of all the information in relation to what happened on 7/10. They are the ones who have claimed all the atrocities. With that said I’m sorry you have experienced SA and I think that if this is triggering for you then you should step away and take care of yourself. I apologise if I have cause you any upset or trauma it was not my intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a genuine question and honestly I'm too tired for an argument, but for those posters who don't support a cease fire (presumably because it would be helpful to Hamas): Is there a number of Palestinian deaths that WOULD be too much for you and make you support a cease fire? Because we already know Hamas don't care. Fully accept they use civilians as human shields, they have tunnels, they have far more resources than civilians and their leader isn't even in Gaza. These are terrorists, they aren't going to do the right thing.

If in 6 months from now we're looking at a million dead Palestinians will you still feel like this is justified and say "well blame Hamas"?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not really at the moment. I think it might be best to stop reading about these things for awhile. It’s just getting on top of me. I’m really sorry for everything.
Please take care of yourself. I don't know what resources are available to you, it is not something you should face alone.

• Heart
Not really at the moment. I think it might be best to stop reading about these things for awhile. It’s just getting on top of me. I’m really sorry for everything.
Take care of yourself. There's already too much pain and sadness in the world, do what you need to do to avoid drowning in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is a genuine question and honestly I'm too tired for an argument, but for those posters who don't support a cease fire (presumably because it would be helpful to Hamas): Is there a number of Palestinian deaths that WOULD be too much for you and make you support a cease fire? Because we already know Hamas don't care. Fully accept they use civilians as human shields, they have tunnels, they have far more resources than civilians and their leader isn't even in Gaza. These are terrorists, they aren't going to do the right thing.

If in 6 months from now we're looking at a million dead Palestinians will you still feel like this is justified and say "well blame Hamas"?
There will be more than a million Palestinians dead.
The poor people can't even get their dead out from underneath the rubble.
So after Israel kills every Palestinian in Gaza will they start on the West Bank. Will they say to the occupiers to leave or they will remove the settlers.

Its estimated that Palestinians have been ripped off $47.7 billion between 2007 - 2017 from occupied lands by Israel.

I have said before there is an estimated 1.7 billions of oil off the Gaza strip and 122 cubic feet of natural gas with these resources being a combined USD $524 billion.

Israel has done some exploration for oil and not many drills have been viable that is why most of it comes from other countries and then it gives the fuel to Gaza.

Palestinians can't even go to the Gaza beach that Israelis said they should have. They won't have it either. There will be oil rigs in the ocean and an oil refinery on that beach.

Then a gas plant in the West Bank, no land for Israeli farmers in parts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you!! It's so emotionally manipulative and dishonest. I was actually so shocked reading it.

You have been a victim of SA, well join the club. That doesn't meant you have the right to tell lies as truth or shut down conversation when it clearly isn't going your way. Fml, as a victim of SA myself, how bleeping insulting.

• Heart
Actually offended by the state of this propaganda, they really take everyone for idiots.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What about the Jewish Londoners who have described their experiences of being abused today? Are they members of the far right?
Whoever abused them is a scumbag. What difference does that make to what happened elsewhere??
Ironically Tommy Robinson was actually in my local area a few weeks ago with his cronies, protesting outside a hotel which houses asylum seekers and waving Israeli flags. Massive ones. I drove past it when taking my children to an activity.

What I took from that situation was that Tommy Robinson and his ilk were taking advantage of the situation to legitimise their acts of hate, not that everyone who supports Israel is far right. Shockingly some of us are capable of nuance and critical thinking :rolleyes:
Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon has a particular hatred of Muslims so it is obvious that he and his thugs will hitch their wagon to anyone or anything that gives him a chance to express that hatred.
What is scary is how easily those with some power (Braverman) can whip them up into a frenzy and dog whistle them into action.
There was a great deal of concern before yesterdays peace March that there could be damage and disruption at the Cenotaph during the Armistice ceremony. How ironic them that it was Tommy and his thugs who took it upon themselves to cause the disruption and gave the police trouble.
Far right politics and actions are a magnet to the rent a mob brigade who love nothing better than a bit of aggro. When I was growing up it was the skinheads and they used football as an outlet for their pent up aggression. Now they have moved towards anything that is “non/British” which specifically includes anything that the Mail, Express, Telegraph, GB News, Farage, Braverman and all other far right mouthpieces tell them it is.
Our little Tommy has previous with going after Muslims. No surprise that he sided with the extreme elements of the Israeli government.

Reactions: 14

As someone who has posted about the ceasefire argument before, I have never been against it (why would you be?) but I do understand why politicians felt the need to tip toe around the subject. As close allies of Israel the West was always going to stand by them after the horror attack on 7/10. Of course Israel had/has the right to defend itself and the West has always stood against terror attacks. As things progressed and the “defence” looked more like indiscriminate revenge, it was clear that Netanyahu was out to cause as much death and destruction as he could and that it was pointless expecting it to stop, but that trying to get breaks in the fighting might give the oppressed some respite and the opportunity to get some much needed supplies in. The Israeli argument that it would give Hamas a chance to regroup put those who were now feeling concerned about the nature of the “defence” on the back foot. I assume that they were still worried about the optics of being labelled antisemites or not standing by their ally. Politics sucks. We all know it. We can all see the politicians trying desperately not trying to offend Jewish people or Muslims. But there comes a point in every situation where things go way too far and we have long passed that point. Macron was hopefully the first of many to say enough is enough. The growing weekly marches in London and elsewhere are making it clear what us “normal” people think. Enough is enough. It doesn’t matter what religion you are, what you think about the Israeli or Palestinian position in the Middle East, the death of innocent people and destruction of Gaza has gone WAY beyond any reasonable definition of a defensive operation. We can all see it and defending the indefensible will only make people look callous, stupid and tone deaf. I’m sure that we all want Hamas gone. Killing everyone in Gaza is not the way to go about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you!! It's so emotionally manipulative and dishonest. I was actually so shocked reading it.

You have been a victim of SA, well join the club. That doesn't meant you have the right to tell lies as truth or shut down conversation when it clearly isn't going your way. Fml, as a victim of SA myself, how bleeping insulting.
I have also been a victim of sexual assault as have a lot of women either out socially or in the workplace it’s actually quite common but personal trauma doesn’t mean we can stay silent over lies and misinformation. When a woman goes to court against a perpetrator with minimal proof it comes down to the probabilities of the situation who presents as more credible and honest, are they a reliable witness and the like. Israel has already made exaggerated and sensationalist claims that have been proven false so on that basis they are not an honest broker or indeed reliable in any shape or form. They publicly stated that they have not fired at Al Shifa hospital despite many videos to the contrary so what did they do when proof was spreading they said it was a misfired Hamas rocket again !! Doctors have stated that soldiers sniped patients in their beds in the ICU do you expect people to believe these war criminals on say so ?
May I add I have also supported a male friend of mine that was accused of a sexual assault and he is the sweetest guy imaginable and it was all proven false with the victim admitting that they lied for personal reasons ( he works in Human Resources).
Israel shouldn’t have made claims of rape without solid evidence it’s not something you say on a whim to benefit and support your need for murder and their failure in collecting the evidence is ridiculous because it’s usually standard procedure in an autopsy of a female victim of any kind of violence to rule out this kind of atrocity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope you take care of yourself and manage to get some support if you need it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Al Quds hospital now 'out of service' after running out of fuel and power

Al Quds Hospital in Gaza is now "out of service" after running out of fuel and power, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) has announced.

It comes after the facility, located in the Tal al-Hawa neighbourhood and run by the PRCS, said it was forced to stop most services "to ration fuel use and ensure a minimum level of services in the coming days" on Wednesday.

The organisation said the closure leaves just "one hospital in Gaza and two in the north".

"PRCS deeply regrets reaching this critical point despite efforts to prevent it," it said in a statement.

"Repeated appeals for urgent international assistance, given the week-long siege and a five-day communication and internet blackout, have been unsuccessful.

"The hospital has been left to fend for itself under ongoing Israeli bombardment, posing severe risks to the medical staff, patients, and displaced civilians."

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-war-hamas-sky-news-latest-updates-12978800

Health official says Israel attack destroys al-Shifa Hospital cardiac ward

A health official says an Israeli air attack has destroyed the cardiac ward of Gaza’s biggest hospital, al-Shifa, as fighting around the facility raged.

“The occupier (Israel) completely destroyed the cardiac department of al-Shifa hospital… The two-storey building has been completely destroyed in an air strike,” Youssef Abu Rish, deputy health minister in Gaza, told AFP.

Witnesses confirmed the attack which AFP was unable to independently verify.

INTERACTIVE_GAZA_al-Shifa_NOV12_2023-1699771645.png

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...ive-israeli-army-surrounding-al-quds-hospital

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Actually offended by the state of this propaganda, they really take everyone for idiots.

Debunked by Arabs this is an Israeli accent
Unbelievable, actually Arabs are laughing it’s so bad. They’re saying it’s worse than the Israelis on the recording trying to be Hamas lol
Desperate much.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.