Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent developments include:

Hezbollah has warned of a wider war if Israel does not stop bombing Gaza.
Israel has refused a temporary ceasefire unless all the hostages are returned. They believe that a ceasefire will give Hamas a chance to restock their weapons and regroup.
Only 4 civilians and 1 military personnel has been released from the group of hostages.
In the UK, there will be a pro Palestinian protest on Armistice day which is causing controversy.

In total thousands of civilians, including children, have died in the conflict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let me correct that for you... 'Thousands of civilians, including children, have been killed in the conflict by the IDF'.

As you were.

Thousands of civilians, including children, have died in the conflict.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let me correct that for you... 'Thousands of civilians, including children, have been killed in the conflict by the IDF'.

As you were.
Thank you but no need to correct, I am also including the civilians and children killed by Hamas in Israel as well. Though I reworded my final line as I can understand the confusion it might have caused you.

Reactions: 7
Thank you but no need to correct, I am also including the civilians and children killed by Hamas in Israel as well. Though I reworded my final line as I can understand the confusion it might have caused you.
I see no rewording. And don't you worry your little head about it. I'm certainly not the one confused (going by your previous posts constantly stating you don't know much about the conflict and always asking for clarification and links to articles).

Language matters. Particularly when you have the mainstream media and press constantly parroting that Israeli's were killed whereas they state Palestinians just simply 'died' (and how did they 'die' exactly?? Certainly not by their own hands). You are reinforcing and propagating that propaganda with your rhetoric. Do better.

(And, please don't pretend to act clueless as though you didn't know what you were doing. We all see you).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I see no rewording.
I added ‘In total’ to the last line as I meant since the start of the conflict in October. But I take on board your critique about using the word killed instead of died, thank you for pointing that out.
---
I'm certainly not the one confused (going by your previous posts constantly stating you don't know much about the conflict and always asking for clarification and links to articles).
I don’t believe I have constantly stated I don’t know much about the conflict nor do I always ask for clarification. I ask for links because I’d like to read where people have read things from, I didn’t realise that was a faux pas.

Let’s not bicker about things, it’s only the first page.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
And we’re off.
I can’t take many more images I just saw the most horrendous video of Palestinians piling up body parts that were distinguishable with bits of cloth on them it was so horrendous I don’t think I will ever erase those images it’s like a fantasy film it’s unbelievable that this is happening in 2023.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And we’re off.
I can’t take many more images I just saw the most horrendous video of Palestinians piling up body parts that were distinguishable with bits of cloth on them it was so horrendous I don’t think I will ever erase those images it’s like a fantasy film it’s unbelievable that this is happened in 2023.
It’s horrendous the images coming out. I feel so much for the first responders and the medical teams having to deal with these things.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And we’re off.
I can’t take many more images I just saw the most horrendous video of Palestinians piling up body parts that were distinguishable with bits of cloth on them it was so horrendous I don’t think I will ever erase those images it’s like a fantasy film it’s unbelievable that this is happening in 2023.
I'm not saying that those things haven't happened, I've no idea. But we need to constantly bear in mind that an extremely intense propaganda war is being fought by both countries, the likes of which we have never seen before.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So by the posts at the end of the last thread the US is giving intelligence to Israel on the supposed location of Hamas and assisting in the wipe out of all of Gaza. Rasing it to the ground.

Those Israelis saying there's a beach they should have on Gaza's coast are going to be disappointed when it's next to a oil processing refinery.

Next will be the West Bank with the natural gas deposits.. Will the Israel government tell Israelis to leave or they will be jailed or killed if they refuse to go.

The US will keep their distance this time, unlike their oil detour to Iraq on the way to Afghanistan.
252,000 barrels per day of crude oil were from Iraq this year, I think about 4th highest supplier.

Reactions: 8
So by the posts at the end of the last thread the US is giving intelligence to Israel on the supposed location of Hamas and assisting in the wipe out of all of Gaza. Rasing it to the ground.
The US has been flying drone missions over the south of the Gaza strip for more than a week.

The main role is to assist the evacuations through the Rafah crossing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is this man’s story, I’ve seen him in lots of videos and some people are saying he’s part of ‘Pallywood’ and he’s staging everything?
He is.

Aside from the comedic value of him being dead one minute and a doctor the next, some of his videos do show some interesting insights into life in Gaza - I'm thinking particularly of his being present at, and the reactions of others in the street, to the destruction of a building in a so called 'roof knock' raid.

Perhaps, this the reason the BBC chose to use his video.
---
Good...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For duck sake, can they make it any more obvious what they are doing or what they think!???? How the hell can our governments remain so complicite and silent while this happens all over again!!
I still can't get my head round the fact that they rounded up all these people, put them in prison for a month, took all their belongings, and them sent them back into Gaza which has no water supply, no power, no fuel .... These are people approved to work in Israel so clearly not Hamas affiliated. The inhumanity of it takes my breath away, I don't know how it's possible in this day and age.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Waiting with bated breath to see that reported in our main stream news 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.