Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more of this

---
And less of this inflammatory tit

---
Not Netanyahu and the IDF setting fire to the aid trucks? No, it’s Israeli citizens. Along with stealing they have a real talent for destroying things 😏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is insane. Along with Netanyahu, Rishi. Sleepy Joe et al, all the Zionists and so on.

Bisan is still silent.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is insane. Along with Netanyahu, Rishi. Sleepy Joe et al, all the Zionists and so on.

Bisan is still silent.
I’ve been thinking about this for months, wondering if all the food supplies were processed/tinned/dried products that had long shelf lives. Is there really fresh/frozen meat/veg/fish in these trucks? Even if we took out the horrific fact that people are starving in Gaza, there are people starving all over the world who could use this and ordinary people’s money (via tax and donations) has paid millions if not billions of pounds to supply this, supplies coming from countries that themselves have massive poverty. This is a fkng crime in itself, it’s outrageous, food waste is always bad but in the current global economic climate its unforgivable!

I really hope this isn’t true 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think some of those lorries, the ones that look like regular lorries rather than the kind with the food piled on the back, do look like refrigerated ones so may well have fresh food in them. It is a disaster.

Just saw this....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s so ridiculous at this point the stuff coming out from the USA denying everything like we are all blind stupid fools it’s incredulous.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking about this for months, wondering if all the food supplies were processed/tinned/dried products that had long shelf lives. Is there really fresh/frozen meat/veg/fish in these trucks? Even if we took out the horrific fact that people are starving in Gaza, there are people starving all over the world who could use this and ordinary people’s money (via tax and donations) has paid millions if not billions of pounds to supply this, supplies coming from countries that themselves have massive poverty. This is a fkng crime in itself, it’s outrageous, food waste is always bad but in the current global economic climate its unforgivable!

I really hope this isn’t true 😔
Same here, I was assuming most of it was tinned or dried, so with long shelf life. I keep expecting the countries that have paid for this aid to be speaking up about wastage but nothing seems to happen. But then nothing seems to happen about the slaughter of innocent people so who is going to worry about rotting fish and chicken. I have been expecting to hear more about lack of aid these last few days since they closed Rafah and that other crossing in the corner, but nope no-one seems to care too much. I can't believe we are still here, that this is still happening.

• Sad
Before any of the usual crowd come & parrot the latest hasbara, the UN has not halved the number killed:

• Heart
And yet still no Bisan.

Like I said yesterday I hope she is just out of esim range. I had made a point of searching out Wissam, Bisan etc.. over breakfast.

If anyone sees mention of Bisan anywhere please share.

Found an absolute loon here. He only knows 13 words of the song. Could have at least done his homework properly.

• Sick
This is interesting. From 1983!!
@Ennui this reminds of how fall the political discourse has fallen in the U.S. This is a clip from "The Phil Donahue Show," which was on every weekday at 9 a.m. from the late 60s until 1996. He would have a lot of different topics; political, socioeconomic with the odd celebrity interview. Paul Newman was a decent human being, had his head on straight and a stellar philanthropist. I can forgive him for that piece of crap film "Exodus" that painted the creation of Israel as this self-rightouse, multiethnic wonderland.

Thanks @Wee Nora for that post, I am in a flood of tears now. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Before any of the usual crowd come & parrot the latest hasbara, the UN has not halved the number killed:

It's very interesting seeing the variation in headlines:
UN spokesman defends reduction of Gaza death toll: Figures 'can vary based on Hamas verification process' - The Times of Israel
UN Says Overall Death Count in Gaza Remains Unchanged After Revising Source of Data - Israel News - Haaretz

UN revises Gaza death toll, almost 50% less women and children killed than previously reported - Fox News
UN says Gaza death toll still over 35000 but not all bodies identified - Reuters

Such variation for a story that boils down to the fact that over 10,000 bodies are unidentified, so are unconfirmed as to gender or age.

A wonderful lesson on ensuring you are reading multiple news sources.

Reactions: 14
Anyone up for signing a petition that just appeared to me.

Tattle wont let me post a link but it's at Change.org and just do a search for Yitzhar, they look like a lovely lot. Was interesting the guy I was watching was saying how the settlers push them into the valleys then the settlers take the high land.

yitzhar.jpg

Reactions: 5
His mum is so proud 🤗
This is why things will never change. From such little ages they’re taught to hate and that Palestinians don’t deserve life. You grow up being taught that it’s very hard to unlearn when you’re an adult, hence why a lot of people believe the Israeli propaganda. They’ve been taught to hate. They’re incapable of taking a step back and doing the same thing they ask of others - not to tar all Israelis/jews with the same brush whilst they simultaneously say all Palestinians are hamas or terrorists or that they’re “collateral damage” in a “complex conflict”.
No, they’re people. As are the innocent Israeli/jews that can also understand that hamas are wrong but can actually comprehend how/why they’ve been born.

I’m trying my best to have a break from the images. I just am at a loss for words that it’s being allowed to continue. Don’t know how anyone can watch this and feel “safe” because what makes you think the world would stop it if suddenly where you lived/your family/your children were being bombed?! Because I certainly don’t feel safe anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It makes me beyond angry that people wilfully destroy aid/food that is meant for starving/suffering people and has been donated and paid for by citizens of other countries and delivered by people that made it their job to help.

Why can this not be punished? It is not their property that they are destroying, it belongs to the countries that provided it.

This is such a waste of resources and such a moral crime. The fact that children are involved makes it even worse, but it is the adults that should know better.

Reactions: 14
It makes me beyond angry that people wilfully destroy aid/food that is meant for starving/suffering people and has been donated and paid for by citizens of other countries and delivered by people that made it their job to help.

Why can this not be punished? It is not their property that they are destroying, it belongs to the countries that provided it.

This is such a waste of resources and such a moral crime. The fact that children are involved makes it even worse, but it is the adults that should know better.
A lot are foreigners with dual passports they don’t care and they don’t care about the hostages who are also going to starve, this is a land grab it’s as simple as that and they’re framing it as a religious war to garner sympathy using the victim card which is surely worn out and frayed at this point.
These people truly believe that ALL the land is theirs and they’ve been taught from a young age that there is no such thing as Palestinians and that they are immigrants from the surrounding areas encroaching on their rightful land, this is so false and they totally disregard all the DNA evidence of the region which has proved beyond doubt that the Palestinians are indigenous and many are Jews that converted over time and that the Palestinians and Jews have a very similar genetic makeup.
I would love to see the genetic makeup of half of these so called Israelis because I’m sure a lot of them have zero connections to the Levant region, they simply want the land and it’s not even theirs to begin with so they need to make it religious because that’s their only connection.

A lot are foreigners with dual passports they don’t care and they don’t care about the hostages who are also going to starve, this is a land grab it’s as simple as that and they’re framing it as a religious war to garner sympathy using the victim card which is surely worn out and frayed at this point.
These people truly believe that ALL the land is theirs and they’ve been taught from a young age that there is no such thing as Palestinians and that they are immigrants from the surrounding areas encroaching on their rightful land, this is so false and they totally disregard all the DNA evidence of the region which has proved beyond doubt that the Palestinians are indigenous and many are Jews that converted over time and that the Palestinians and Jews have a very similar genetic makeup.
I would love to see the genetic makeup of half of these so called Israelis because I’m sure a lot of them have zero connections to the Levant region, they simply want the land and it’s not even theirs to begin with so they need to make it religious because that’s their only connection.
It is just so cruel from a human perspective. How can someone destroy the food that someone else donated for a starving person? Pure evil.

It is just so cruel from a human perspective. How can someone destroy the food that someone else donated for a starving person? Pure evil.
They have an us against them mentality they want their land at any cost even at the cost of the hostages. The problem is it isn’t their land and many have zero right to even be there at all.
When people have that kind of mentality they have no conscience if they did they couldn’t commit a genocide their hearts are closed and only focused on that one goal to take what they believe to be theirs.
The international community has to step in I don’t see them stopping as you say it’s pure evil.
I read that every accusation is a confession and that’s proven to be true when they say that the Palestinians are raised to hate them it’s actually the other way around and they are raised to dehumanise the Palestinians and to think of them as invaders and subhuman. These people have been raised with a victim mentality and they can’t grasp the reality that they are the ones in the wrong and that they are in fact not the victims here.
They have never been made to suffer any consequences and the media and world governments have always validated their wrongdoings so they feel entitled to do as they please in the full knowledge that there will be no reprisals if the rule of law was enforced then they wouldn’t be able to commit war crimes like this.
The dehumanisation of the Palestinians is off the scale imagine if this was flipped and Arabs were doing this to the Israelis the world would be singing a very different tune 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.