Israeli - Palestinian conflict #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re just sad Gits like trolls they spread hate and disinformation for attention and boredom.
Nobody in their right mind would defend a Genocide we shouldn’t feed the trolls because nobody with a happy life would be evil enough to defend the murder of women and kids happy people spread joy and they’re devastated at the hurt of little ones.

Reactions: 8
I think they all have to be called the same thing, just Israeli-Palestinian conflict #14.

Reactions: 3
I think they all have to be called the same thing, just Israeli-Palestinian conflict #14.
Why do they need to be called the same, out of interest? Could even be Israeli > Palestinian genocide for continuity 😉

Reactions: 4
Why do they need to be called the same, out of interest? Could even be Israeli > Palestinian genocide for continuity 😉
I'm sure a mod popped up at the start of a previous thread saying we shouldn't 'title' them. They'd doubtless just get grief otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

New thread this way- I think I did it right it’s been a while since a made a new post

• Heart
Reactions: 6

New thread this way- I think I did it right it’s been a while since a made a new post
Shouldn't the new one be #14?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.