Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm in a major European city at the minute (vague on purpose so I'm not 🔺by the influencers i slag off lmao) and was shopping with my partner in a delicatessen this afternoon. He was buying dates and the staff member who was serving him - who was a white woman - told him quietly (unprompted) that the brand he was about to purchase, which said product of Jordan, were actually from Israel. He changed them for another brand.

I found this quite a heart warming moment. People power will defeat the genocidal entity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I struggled with this thread title, because it isn't a conflict or a war it is the elimination of a people. But I went with the norm so everyone can find it.

Now we know what evil looks like in human form.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

carriage120217

Chatty Member
I am going to repeat myself, but after October 7th I said in this thread that Israel fucked around and are finding out. I stand by that statement and I am even more strident than ever against the fascist state of Israel. I watched this week's "Question Time" and other than odd bits from Stephen Flynn, there was too much of the "both sides are at fault." Excuse me? One is the occupier, the other occupied. Gaza has been under a blockade for 17 years and no country, no international body did anything to end it.

Here is Norman Finkelstein in a debate with that dumbass Benny Morris and Norman verbally bitchslaps streamer Destiny.

It's so awful that anyone who supports the liberation of the Palestinian people and wants an end to this genocide absolutely has to condemn Oct 7th first.

Whereas if you're a zionist, you don't have to partake in any two-sideism. You don't have to condemn anything Israel does because it's apparently defending itself and Hamas exaggerates the death toll as well as lies about the humanitarian crisis. If you're asked about the women and children dying in Gaza, you either get to blame it all on Hamas for the Oct 7th attack, or you can brazenly say how all Palestinians are complicit in terrorism and making you feel "unsafe".

I can't believe even on this thread, 5 months later, some idiot will come on here and still ask everyone why they're not condemning Oct 7th anymore.

Poor Stephen Flynn, you could really see the anguish in his face while Melanie Phillips was spreading her disgusting lies. I was glad she got such a stale reception.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Shimmering

VIP Member
I’m the same, I don’t often contribute but i lurk every day, taking comfort that other people feel the same way I do. Im truly amazed tho when people come onto this forum as complain it’s an echo chamber, how can it not be. What kind of person would justify this genocide!
Exactly. If it's an echo chamber then I'm more than happy to be in a place that is resolutely against genocide. I mean that poster earlier was literally trying to excuse it ... are they actually evil incarnate or are they just pig ignorant of reality? I can't see how anyone can have watched the footage most of us have seen of children with multiple limb amputations, children brutally killed, orphaned, starving, and still be all "there are two sides to this".

There are. And if you aren't on the side condemning it, then you are supporting it.

Hope that's clear for the cowardly pro genocide lurkers.

Fuck you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
Whilst I’m not Muslim, my family are and the start of Ramadan has affected me more than I thought. I guess it’s because the people of Gaza look like me and my family, and I’m imagining the resolute determination, pride and courage they are employing in the face of occupation and genocide.

Thank you as a community who continue to shout for those who don’t have a voice ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I struggled with this thread title, because it isn't a conflict or a war it is the elimination of a people. But I went with the norm so everyone can find it.

Now we know what evil looks like in human form.
Thread title should of been

Just because you sympathise with the Palestinians plight
Doesn't make you an anti semite

• Haha
You are deluded. Israel is a Jewish state! Be angry at Hamas - they are the same as Isis. Majority of Palestinians rejoiced on October 7th - carried the mutuliated dead bodies of young Israeli women on motor bikes and trucks.
Nah, I'm going to be angry at the people who killed 15,000 children and have left 17,000 children orphaned. This is a war on children by liars and cowards who have oppressed a people for over 75 years and who just want them to die quietly rather than fight back.

If they really wanted to get rid of Hamas all they had to do was release all the Palestinian hostages, hand back the farms and homes they stole and give the Palestinians equal rights. A shared society.

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I want to say thanks to all the wonderful pro Palestinian tattlers for their amazing contributions since this started because the gaslighting is real even on the past few pages here it’s been gaslighting 101 by the powers that be and their supporters and bots.
This space has been so great people trash Tattle but especially in the beginning I think I would have lost my mind without a safe place to vent and get validation. I know this Genocide is obvious at this point but I’m so glad it’s all documented and online forever for anyone to see that there were people that saw through all the bs and those same people supported each other in so many ways throughout the ups and downs and thanks for keeping me sane anyways off topic but I just wanted to say that you’re all wonderful.

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
I can understand not wanting to be the only dissenting voice in a space, but certainly for myself I'm happy to have discussions and be respectful if there's respect in return.
When someone is liking posts that are so clearly trolling that they may as well have a bridge over their head, I have to suspect a respectful discussion isn't the hope.
At this point in time I just can't see how any discussion can possibly be respectful? I cannot even begin to pretend that I can have respect for someone who is going to make arguments in defence of what Israel are doing right now, it's just beyond any comprehension. I suspect that poster also knows that which is why they don't bother anymore. And I'm glad!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MyWayOrTheHighway

I don’t know about you guys, but just keep getting tearful every time I think about Aaron. It’s just so incredibly sad and feel like with everything else, this will get swept under the carpet too by the media. I can’t see anything about Aaron on the BBC, just fucking Lee Anderson and Sunak and co being Islamophobic as usual.

I really hope there will be a vigil or memorial for Aaron in the UK to honour him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Zuman

I don’t post much because you’re all far more knowledgable than I am and there’s not much I can say that doesn’t already get said but I’ve taken some sort of comfort in knowing there’s a bunch of people here who really care about what’s happening when mostly everyone else around me are choosing ignorance and seem to be able to turn a blind eye and taking the not my problem stance.
I’m the same, I don’t often contribute but i lurk every day, taking comfort that other people feel the same way I do. Im truly amazed tho when people come onto this forum as complain it’s an echo chamber, how can it not be. What kind of person would justify this genocide!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Isn't it awful to think we were taught about WW2 at school, taught about the Holocaust. Maybe we visited Auschwitz on school trips. We heard about people who lived alongside that.

Now we are those history books. In 60 years time our great grandchildren will be taught of this in the same way.

It is unbelievable, I couldn't imagine something so awful ever happening again.

And yet here we are.

I just watched a baby, maybe 6 months old. Skin and bone. He wa brought to a medical facility but there was no hope. As much as his mama willed him to survive. Her love was not enough to keep him here.

History, eh.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
IMG_5074.jpeg

IMG_5075.jpeg
IMG_5076.jpeg

IMG_5077.jpeg

I’ve spoken to Afif many times In the past, a wonderful doctor and wonderful human who has never stopped speaking out for the people, his own people of Palestine.

seems you can openly arrange riots and anti immigrant marches on Twitter but not speak up for those being murdered in plain sight.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Why are you blaming Biden for the actions of Netanyahu and his government? He was always going to support US ally Israel in the beginning but it has been clear for some time now that he is unhappy at the way Netanyahu has prosecuted the Israeli response to 7th October. Israel is a sovereign country. Biden can’t tell Netanyahu what to do. If you think Biden is a problem, just wait and see what happens if Trump gets back into the White House!
Moley, you make some stupid responses but this is probably the most stupid yet. Biden has, from the get go, supported Netanyahu. He has told the world he supports Israel, not only has he seen 40 beheaded babies…he’s supplied munitions, money & political support. He’s used his veto at the UN on 2 occasions to prevent a ceasefire, he’s spoken on behalf of Israel at the ICJ to counter claims of the illegality of Israeli settlements in Palestine. That’s just the big bits.
Of fucking course Biden could have told Netenyahu to stop, he could have told him this by…not giving him $$$$$ and more $$$$ and opening up the weapons stores. He could have shown him politically by not using the veto. What sleepy Joe actually did was take an extra million from AIPAC.
It actually doesn’t matter if Trump gets in, Biden has allowed Israel to fuck Gaza and it’s people, massacring them, injuring them, displacing them, starving them…if the yanks get trump it won’t make an ounce of difference to Palestine. I think everyone here is old enough to remember Trumps last term, yeah he did put the US embassy in Jerusalem, but he didn’t rubber stamp this slaughter. Same as if we get the Tories again, won’t matter as Labour are just light blue. Your political take on this situation is…lacking.

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Warning, this is not for the faint of heart. This is 10-year-old Yazan al-Kafarneh who died of starvation, the same child in Wissam's insta. He already had comorbid health conditions that worsened during the assault on Gaza. When I saw his legs I gasped out loud. His poor skelton being washed for burial is heart breaking. Every single person who is neutral or pro-Israel should have to watch this and then justify Israel's actions.

• Sad
  • Angry