Israeli - Palestinian conflict #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you block someone who doesn't post and has their profile limited, when I click on their name on a post that they have reacted to there is no option for me to block them?
Put its name in the search member function- you’ll see all its insightful posts on celebrity big brother 😬🤪 tap on their name and then press ignore - it’s what I did with Jenocide (credit @carriage120217 i think for that beauty 👏) Jenitalia - sadly it doesn’t stop you seeing its reactions but it makes you feel good that you know it’s speciality in life is celebrity big brother 🤣 you can’t make that tit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Moley1 think you missed this
I don’t think it alters the fact that you have two sides who are intent on killing each other. If Netanyahu has used Hamas for his own ends it doesn’t alter the fact that there are Palestinians who are shooting at Israelis and firing rockets into Israel too. No one is disputing that there are serious issues concerning the conduct of the IDF and the international court could well decide that this offensive is actually an act of genocide. The issue remains that both sides (those in control of the governments) in this conflict have shown that they aren’t willing to compromise and want the other gone.

Reactions: 2
The free press is dead internationally when CNN and other prominent channels have to run their content via Israel for approval then you know it’s dead, anyone reading the free press can clearly see the distorted facts and lies especially the crap propagated by the Zionists that’s all printed as fact all the while the “free press “ do anything and everything to suppress the Genocide, Palestinians just die you know thousands of them many have been neutralised never killed it’s always a targeted strike or an accident.
Free press what the hell planet is Jenocide on 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it alters the fact that you have two sides who are intent on killing each other. If Netanyahu has used Hamas for his own ends it doesn’t alter the fact that there are Palestinians who are shooting at Israelis and firing rockets into Israel too. No one is disputing that there are serious issues concerning the conduct of the IDF and the international court could well decide that this offensive is actually an act of genocide. The issue remains that both sides (those in control of the governments) in this conflict have shown that they aren’t willing to compromise and want the other gone.
You miss the point entirely. You started your paragraph querying the sentence ‘ridiculous pursuit of Hamas’. Why would you prop something up to then pursue it? Netanyahu couldn’t care less about dismantling Hamas. He is inflicting destruction on the entire population of Gaza

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The IDF are proud of their war crimes. Most of the footage of their criminal actions come from themselves. They fear no retribution for their actions as there have been none to date.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The IDF are proud of their war crimes. Most of the footage of their criminal actions come from themselves. They fear no retribution for their actions as there have been none to date.

How could anyone actually stand there and do that? I genuinely don't understand. If I thought there was a single chance I'd kill a baby or a child, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't.

Put its name in the search member function- you’ll see all its insightful posts on celebrity big brother 😬🤪 tap on their name and then press ignore - it’s what I did with Jenocide (credit @carriage120217 i think for that beauty 👏) Jenitalia - sadly it doesn’t stop you seeing its reactions but it makes you feel good that you know it’s speciality in life is celebrity big brother 🤣 you can’t make that tit up 🤣
Probably thinks this is Palestinian Big Brother. Last one standing.

And thank you! Makes my reaction score lol ace though. 🦸🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How could anyone actually stand there and do that? I genuinely don't understand. If I thought there was a single chance I'd kill a baby or a child, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't.
Dehumanisation. They see them as vermin. That's how some people can laugh at this.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh how dare they?! The shock, the horror! Let's just bomb innocent Palestinian children then since they don't have free press in Gaza. 🙄
I didn't realise Jen was a campaigner for freedom of the press in Gaza.

Or does Jen only raise the issue of human rights in Gaza when trying to justify a genocide?

Surely not.

• Haha
The absolute detachment from reality to go on about the freedom of the press in Gaza the day Israel beat and arrest journalists for covering their war crimes in Gaza. 🤡

---
The Israeli's are attacking journalists because of coverage like this. They cannot stand the world knowing the truth and seeing them for what they are. Inhumane bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The free press is dead internationally when CNN and other prominent channels have to run their content via Israel for approval then you know it’s dead, anyone reading the free press can clearly see the distorted facts and lies especially the crap propagated by the Zionists that’s all printed as fact all the while the “free press “ do anything and everything to suppress the Genocide, Palestinians just die you know thousands of them many have been neutralised never killed it’s always a targeted strike or an accident.
Free press what the hell planet is Jenocide on 🙈
Is it free press if foreign journalists aren't allowed into Gaza - even during the temporary ceasefire - to independently report on IDF atrocities? Jenocide will probably come on and tell me the most moral army in the world just want to protect foreign journalists from the fighting. It's a shame their morality doesn't extend to Palestinian journalists.

The UN states evacuation from Gaza will amount to forced displacement

The UN says it’s supplies were prevented from entering Gaza.

The UN states famine is imminent.

I don’t give a duck if these people had a free press or not. They’re being massacred live on social media. Anyone excusing this deserves to rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else like me? I come on here and read posts from a couple who are clearly pro Israel and I just cant be bothered to argue or respond to them. I am thinking in my defence maybe it's because at this stage if you dont see what's happening and understand that genocide is going on and has been for many years and it just ramped up on the 8th then nothing I can say will change your mind. Yet I feel guilty for not trying.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The UN states evacuation from Gaza will amount to forced displacement

The UN says it’s supplies were prevented from entering Gaza.

The UN states famine is imminent.

I don’t give a duck if these people had a free press or not. They’re being massacred live on social media. Anyone excusing this deserves to rot.
And the latest figures say 165 UN workers have been killed in Gaza

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 16.30.47.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep, same. Nothing will change their minds. Anti Palestinian racism is so embedded here it's a default position for many. Even the people who consider themselves liberal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw this tweet this morning and it seems an apt moment to share it here

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 16.33.02.png

But I will say I do object to being patronised and talked down to, told I don't understand what a free press is, and that I'm just too dim to understand the 'point' by these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We shouldn’t even engage with those 🔔 🔚’s that tweet by @Ennui and yours v @Veronicaaa perfectly sum these people up. They won’t admit the atrocities carried out by Israel for 75 years, stuck on 7/10, won’t accept the atrocities Israel carried out to their own people on 7/10 or any other atrocities since. I’ve just decided to ignore them as they are either dumb, blind or both and you can’t reason with stupid.

I thought this part of that tweet thread @Ennui posted was 🎯 for these folk

IMG_4347.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.