Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
If you go back and look at these threads just after October 7th there were far more reasonable voices, anyone who isn't a cheerleader for a totalitarian death cult has been shouted down and exited the group.
Everyone fucked off when the genocide proper started. Because it's kind of hard to defend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

carriage120217

Chatty Member
I think we need to be very careful about how we frame this. It is Netanyahu and his government who are responsible for what is happening. There are many Israelis who do not condone these actions and who want this government out. Just as Hamas is not all Palestinians, so Israel is not Netanyahu and his government.
- Israeli civilians gather every single day at Kerem Shalom to prevent aid trucks entering Gaza
- Israeli civilians perform mandatory military service where the job spec is to humiliate Palestinians at checkpoints, use excessive violence against children and maintain their apartheid walls and roads
- Israeli civilians build illegal settlements in Palestinian lands
- Israeli civilians set fire to Palestinian agricultural land
- Israeli civilians bulldoze Palestinian homes, often with elderly people inside who refuse to leave the homes they grew up in
- Israeli civilians use Telegram to circulate videos and images of Palestinians dying, starving and being humiliated for their entertainment
- Israeli civilians have increasingly voted for far-right politicians to represent their ideologies on the world stage
- Israeli civilians are living on stolen Palestinian land.

Sorry Moley, it's really not limited to Netanyahu and his government.

• Heart

carriage120217

Chatty Member
On a long train journey and reading thread 2 and dearly wishing that some of those more educated, intelligent, informed, non Jew-hating people would return.
Oh that's funny, because I'm on a long train reading through history pre-1947 and dearly wishing some of those more educated, intelligent, informed, non Jew-hating Palestinians would return back to their lands and back to their homes.

• Heart
  • Sick

carriage120217

Chatty Member
How can anyone 'sick face' a post about starving, dehydrated and desperate children? It's just beyond horror.
I've said all along - grown ass men, fighting a war - right on, go for it. Keep it out in the deserts or some uninhabited place, fight it out, bash on. But not civilians, and certainly not babies and children. It's horrific.
I feel like this about every single war, except this one (kind of). Because I really don't believe this is a war, this is a 75 year old brutal, violent occupation that has led to an inevitable resistance movement that is now ending in genocide. No matter how grown ass the Palestinian fighters are now, they were also once occupied children living under siege who just wanted to be free. And the children we see in Gaza now will inevitably want the same one day. Israel certainly does not have the right to "defend itself" from the people it so brutally occupies.

Totally agree about children though. Cannot believe our leaders see them as acceptable collateral damage.

• Sad
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Nobody is disputing the death and suffering. But there seems to be a wilful ignorance about the fact Hamas are a terrorist organisation who don't care one iota for their citizens
We are past that “but Khamaaas” bs Jen babes. We are even past your wilful ignorance that most of what happened on 7/10 was either made up propaganda bs or done by Israel. We are past the fact you don’t accept that Israel is the occupier and has been killing, kidnapping, abusing, dehumanising, imprisoning and imposing apartheid system on Palestinians. We are past the fact that Israel lies. We are past the fact that Hamas was a democratically elected entity and that in order to keep the status quo your evil bitch leader financed them. STOP. TRYING.TO.ALWAYS.BE.THE.VICTIMS - we are past your fake bs - here’s some very Jewish sources for ya

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
My heart continues to be absolutely broken every day - if it’s not children being bombed in their sleep, it’s their limbs being blown off, or killed by starvation and dehydration, or crushed by supposed aid drops 🤦🏽‍♀️

Danger is at every fucking turn in Gaza it is absolutely breaking me 😪

• Heart
  • Sad

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
At this point in time I just can't see how any discussion can possibly be respectful? I cannot even begin to pretend that I can have respect for someone who is going to make arguments in defence of what Israel are doing right now, it's just beyond any comprehension. I suspect that poster also knows that which is why they don't bother anymore. And I'm glad!
Some people have been brainwashed against Muslims by MSM and generational racism and I get that what I don’t get is how anyone could condone or make excuses for a Genocide of women and kids.
If Hamas were the major casualties maybe they would have a little credibility but come on the stats are very very clear at this point that Gaza is a graveyard for women, kids and the old/vulnerable and there is zero defence it’s an abomination period and I have no time for people that try and make excuses for the inexcusable.

carriage120217

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusting.

Meanwhile, in Gaza...

As an aside, it is so dreadful that disabled children and children with long-term health conditions are being disproportionately affected by starvation. Not enough people are speaking about this.

• Sad
  • Angry

quartz27

No words anymore. Just feelings of numbness to rage to sadness to frustration. The people who are blind to what’s actually happening (gen0cide) will continue to stay like that as most just don’t give a fuck anyway and believe what the western media spout. Maybe we should start posting all the cats, dogs and other animals that are suffering and starving, being bombed. Maybe then they’ll give a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Ramadan that they won't get to observe in a 'correct' way because they are displaced, Israel has obliterated every single mosque, there are no dates because the people are starving, where they can't celebrate iftar with family and friends because there is no food. How there can be no eid-ul-fitr.

Unless Israel is going to let true and proper aid in. Not just weevil filled rice.

Ramadan.

• Sad

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm literally so angry right now at the people who think they can waltz on here, defend a genocide, and then disappear when asked a few direct questions.

How do they sleep at night knowing that they are defending this endless horror?

• Heart
If you want to ignore all the war crimes committed against the Palestinians go ahead. The fact is we all know that Israel is a terrorist state. The government and what seems to be the vast majority of the population are Zionist extremists. They gladly shot down their own people on October 7th so they could blame Hamas for it. They deliberately shot their own Israeli hostages. They commit war crime after war crime, tell lie after lie and we are all wise to it now.

If you truly believe anything Israel says you are a fool, an utter utter fool. They don't care about you, they don't care about anyone. What they are doing to Palestine they will continue to do elsewhere. After all, there is no Hamas in the Westbank and look at what they are at there.

An example of Israel breeching international law:

Starvation and collective punishment, war crimes:

Palestinian Israeli granted asylum due to the aparthide regime in Israel:

Violence surges in the West Bank, where there is no Hamas:

And Israeli's rage at the thought of Palestinian orphaned children being saved from forced starvation (war crime) and indiscriminate bombing:

---
Israel bombing the Egyptian aid airdrop location:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Dogmuck

VIP Member
There's a sickening humanitarian crisis in Gaza. It's heartbreaking and I've donated money to MSF. I'm as appalled by the images I see in Gaza as I was by the ones I saw in Israel following the October 7 attacks. I'm going to bow out and leave you to your echo chamber. I would urge you to try and get your information from slightly more reliable (and less antisemitic ) sources though.
Humanitarian crisis…! What did Gaza have an earth quake, a flood, a drought? Oh no, Gaza has a genocide, the humanitarian crisis , as you’re so gently putting it, is actually a genocide, the crisis is the indiscriminate bombing of an entire people, the ongoing siege and starvation BY ISRAEL…where exactly are you getting your sources hun? The Jewish chronicle? Jesus!

robbolife

Chatty Member
The mother who waited 8 years before giving birth only to have her 4 month old baby killed has just broken my soul today.
---
If the US hadn’t vetoed a ceasefire on Tuesday, this baby might still be alive today 😭😭😭

• Sad

Lammington

VIP Member
This one gets to me. Firstly, the memory of those killed in the Holocaust should be held up as to why no people should go through genocide, not why a single people should not go through genocide.
Secondly, does this person not think that their only acknowledging 6 million victims of the Holocaust trivialises the other victims? The Holocaust had 6 million Jewish victims and millions of others (around 5 million I believe, with the number of POWs, but no one knows the number of Romani victims). We should not undermine the memory of any of the victims, or the dehumanisation of the non-POW groups, lest we allow any of them to be targeted again.

No group deserves to be massacred for their ethnic or religious identity. No group is above being held accountable for genocide. A group's suffering, however great, cannot be used to justify the suffering of another's.

• Heart