Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
I think they just realised there's no point arguing with some people.
You call this "arguing"? Lmao. Calling someone an antisemite over and over again is not "arguing". Try making some valid points or answering direct questions when asked.

"Blah blah genocide" I recall was the height of your reasoned "argument".

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
They have shot aload of people waiting for aid again.

They really have said to each other ‘easiest way to murder aload at once, is wait until they are queing for aid then we’ll just take them all out’

I actually can’t believe what’s happening anymore. Death toll of malnourished children is 16, I believe it’s so much higher 😞.

Imagine banging on for fucking years about the holocaust and the horrific way people was treated. To then choose to do that to others. I have no time whatsoever for anyone that tries to justify or explain the reasons for this. Horrible horrible people.
---
IMG_5282.jpeg

Oh look at that. That’s the UN being accused of been Hamas again. No wonder they are constantly going about rape when they are commiting it. Fucking freaks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Is anyone else like me? I come on here and read posts from a couple who are clearly pro Israel and I just cant be bothered to argue or respond to them. I am thinking in my defence maybe it's because at this stage if you dont see what's happening and understand that genocide is going on and has been for many years and it just ramped up on the 8th then nothing I can say will change your mind. Yet I feel guilty for not trying.

• Heart
  • Sick
The killing and targeting of starving people who are attempting to get food is now as normal as the bombing of hospitals. Remember the first hospital they targeted and pretended they didn’t and we were all shocked and then they went on to target all hospitals? Now we have the daily flour massacre. Such a moral army.
I knew it the moment the first floor massacre happened. Just like I knew it was them who bombed the first hospital. Just like I knew the moving of the music festival on October 7th was deliberate and just like I knew the Israeli's would meet out catastrophic and indiscriminate destruction in response.

I knew all this because I knew the history of Palestine. No one who knows the history would be surprised at what unfolded, what shocks me now is the bass neck of the Israeli supporters still claiming victimhood when all illusions of Israeli (and Western) civility have gone out the window.

The double standards that people have are based in bigotry and racism. The rape (claims haven't been verified, in fact the majority have been disproven), kidnapping and murder of an Israeli citizen is to be (rightly) appalled at but the rape (actually verified) and kidnapping and murder of Palestinian citizens simply doesn't count. They don't count because Zionists don't see Palestinians as human beings.

• Heart

Lammington

VIP Member
Israel's bombing Damascus now.
It's always a little mind-boggling to me that Israel, the US, and the UK can bomb or commit extrajudicial executions in other nations and the world thinks "oh, that's not a declaration of war, that's just a defence mission."

Imagine if Syria had made an airstrike inside Israel or the US, and the fallout that would occur.

I understand why he did what he did so much. What we are witnessing is inhumane, it goes against our very nature because I truly believe the majority of people are good and don't seek to do harm. So I understand wanting to make a stand like he did.

@Shimmering what you said is so accurate, I also want to acknowledge the absolute bravery and sacrifice of this man and I also want to say that I saw what he did and I honour his action.

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
It scares me that these people turning a blind eye to the dead babies may have children of their own and are raising the next generation of hate.

I cannot comprehend that though pattern. The way women and children have been picked off is just like in Laos, Cambodia etc. where there just picked off one sex so that when the dust settles reproduction is hard. That is exactly what they are doing here, wiping out the mamas so that they are just left with men. When I visited Laos the average age was 22. It is now 23.5. This will be Palestine if any of Palestine remains. They wiped out one sex and stopped them being able to marry, bring the generation into life. Depressing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Re: boycotting

I ended up in hospital at the weekend and I bought myself a new Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, liner and setting spray as a pick me up. Then on Tuesday I find out that they have dropped Bella Hadid as a model because of her stance on Palestine. 🤬 I'm just so pissed off about it!! What is wrong with these companies!? How are they so morally bankrupt!??

• Angry
  • Wow

carriage120217

Chatty Member
I'd like to think there has been a lot of internal conflict in the BBC.
Perhaps, but having opened the article, BBC is literally reporting a whole genocide without actually mentioning Israel are the ones committing it. It's as if these anonymous people just woke up one day with anonymous bombs being dropped from the sky by an anonymous entity.

I've really had my eyes opened to the media these last few months. Will never forget the Washington Post's headline "Four fragile lives found ended in evacuated Gaza hospital" to describe four of the tiniest, premature babies ruthlessly left to die by the IDF, later found decomposing having been mauled by dogs and eaten by worms. How can they even call a hospital "evacuated" if the IDF were warned multiple times that these babies would be left behind by the medics they forced to leave?

• Sick
  • Sad

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
Oh Moley, I look forward to the day when actual genocide is more important than optics and semantics.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It is very clear that Israel is a sovereign country and is responsible for its own actions. If you have listened to Joe Biden’s public speeches recently he has clearly been getting more and more frustrated with the actions of Netanyahu and the IDF. The people responsible for the actions in Gaza are, Netanyahu, his government and the IDF.
Israel is a sovereign state that is responsible for its own actions…however, it’s a state that lobby’s America, UK and EU countries HARD…what other sovereign state has that much clout? If these governments weren’t bought and paid for by Israel they’d push back but instead they not only allow it they provide financial, military and political support (as you know). When you talk about sleepy joes public speeches, did you listen to his latest? Rafah is his red line but there will never be a time when he doesn’t provide that support ⬆. That doesn’t say frustrated that’s says, parent of a badly behaved child admitting they behave badly but refusing to do anything about it. Like I’ve said before (and you’re boring me now Moley) US/UK/EU can stop this. Sleepy joe just starts first, we will no longer supply weapons, we will no longer supply $, we will sanction Israel…it’s what was easily done with Russia so don’t talk daft! Honestly, I know you’re not young so I’m guessing you’re just stuck in your A level student politics mentality.

HOW.DO.YOU.THINK.WE.BROKE.APARTHEID. SOUTH AFRICA?

BOYCOTT AND DEFUND ISREAL NOW!
---
That’s 3 today Hudge, you’re a busy one . Thanks babs I’m leading the idiots emojis table - 🏆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
Cheerleading genocide, the systematic murder, maiming and starvation of innocent humans.

Come to this thread and witness the death of humanity, with laughing emojis.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
How do you guys deal with people who say they don’t know enough to comment on what’s going on?

It came up as a topic with my friend and I asked her what she thought and she responded with that. Which was slightly confusing because how hard is it to say that this shouldn’t be happening? It’s not like the average person is expected to come up with some sort of peace deal between everyone

She did say she was anti-war after a bit of me asking why she thought she had to know everything to say it’s bad, but it still felt a bit ehhhh
I think a lot of people are scared in this social media age to be seen agreeing/disagreeing with anything, because of cancellation and backlash etc. But even on a surface level we should find it easy to say "I want it to stop and I want peace". Not all of us know the intricate political history of the conflict spanning decades, not all of us are up to date with the daily happenings, but I think we can all see that this should not be happening. Honestly I don't know how this decades long conflict is ever truly going to end. Especially as now another generation are going to want payback for all their dead relatives. This is a conflict that gets passed on generation by generation because it is never resolved and it has caused devastation to so many on both sides over the years. I honestly don't see how peace will come, especially when other governments have invested interests. :(

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Same here @Dogmuck. I don't trust a word that comes out of Israel's mouth. We don't know what exactly happened that day, as there have been no independent investigations of the events. All we got was a snuff film viewed by selected members of the media, who only got to see it once, no chance to review and who knows how much editing was involved. You have former high ranking U.S. military men who declare that everything that the Israeli gov't says is a lie. It is hilarious how the MSM calls the Gaza Health Ministry, the Hamas Health Ministry. :rolleyes: NGOs and the U.N. find the stats coming from Gaza and Hamas turn out to be reliable.

Going back to @Merpedy's question, on a basic human level you have to pose the question to them; are you okay with the wholesale slaughter and starvation of a people? You don't need to have taken Palestinian history 101 to have an opinion on that, after all we do live in the Information Age. I remember the genocide in Rwanda, seeing these bloated corpses in a river and being infuriated that the international community were dicking around, whilst U.N. soldiers were screaming for help. There was no Internet then and the only source other than the library was the MSM, when they did their job properly.

@IHB8-8 I felt the same about Christmas last year, it was a non-starter for me. I couldn't celebrate the goodwill to all men jazz, whilst people in Gaza AKA the Holy Land were being massacred.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It says that I've realised it's pointless answering. See earlier question re whether I care about Palestinians. Answer: yes. follow up comments: no you don't, liar, genocide apologist. etc
"Blah blah genocide" kind of backs up the genocide apologist accusations, no? But of course you're so much more clever than the rest of us as you're the only person on this thread who understands the meaning of the word, right?