Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created a new thread as the other one was at 63 pages!! Hope no one minds 🙈

New Thread

Reactions: 6
we are about to start our first cycle of ICSI, would love if there was any pages anyone could think of that are going through IVF too.
Aine removed me as a follower, I enjoyed following her, never commented about her on here at all but she must not have long to go now, hope all goes well for her

Reactions: 2
Am
I the only one who finds dr John with all the therapie babies really creepy?
Just feel it’s a lot of ‘cute baby’ pushing on their insta feed/stories, compared to Waterstones who have a post up about their Christmas tree of hope. They aren’t showing off their smaller percentage of people who ivf work for by posting cute babies with Santa. Little insensitive of therapie to the majority of their patients to continue the cute baby spam on grid/posts?
Waterstones would never ask to do photo op with your kid . Check therapies video they’ve photographer AND videographer. Once again this is marketing

Reactions: 1
What a lovely christmas present for them. Delighted she got a girl, I know she would have been happy with either but with Paul’s young lad it’s a lovely addition. :love:

Reactions: 4
So Happy for Aine & Paul , what a little beauty. I think she looks like Aine ❤

If you read this Aine and are even considering opening up your profile again now you’re not pregnant, I for one would be thrilled to see you experience the precious moments of motherhood. If not.. enjoy it girl , soak it all in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So Happy for Aine & Paul , what a little beauty. I think she looks like Aine ❤

If you read this Aine and are even considering opening up your profile again now you’re not pregnant, I for one would be thrilled to see you experience the precious moments of motherhood. If not.. enjoy it girl , soak it all in.
I second this. Really miss following her

Reactions: 5
I forget all about this thread…Delighted for Aine, at long last a beautiful baby for her 💖 anyone still follow Karen Coffey (can’t remember her handle), has Billie started in trinity yet or Louise you me & ttc, is she still moaning non stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 2