Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because she’s had treatment, she’s still human! I think aine gives a very honest account of everything and level of detail she has provided around everything is amazing! also maybe I’m way of the mark as don’t have much understanding of diabetes but if she is sick and vomits would that not affect her levels? So it’s a valid point of hers to discuss at appointments? Not sure is she is but if aine breastfed for example and anyone who has tried or been successful will know how hard it is, should she come on and pretend everything is rosy no issues, give women a false idea of what it’s like, like so many influencers do just because she had IVF?

Reactions: 9
My pregnancy with my second was similar to Aine although im a type 2 diabetic. I was on insulin early in my pregnancy. I had more issues with my diabetes after pregnancy i actually had my first ever hypo in my grannys house when my baby was 4 months old, if yiur feeling 6 and miserable you still have tobeat yo keep your sugars level its rough....

Diabetes is part of her life and pregnancy so I wouldn’t expect her not to discuss it. I wonder is she still going to do the placenta thing?
i like some of these pages that are honest-talking about how difficult they found breastfeeding or the early stages of having a baby. It’s the hardest job you will ever do but most rewarding and the last thing we need to see is someone saying how easy it is. I saw one page had it up about getting comments about having a section and that hit home with me because I had a section and felt the Shame thinking I failed. I think at the end of the day these pages were set up as fertility pages-mostly-so discussing pregnancy and it’s good and bad is expected and showing the child is expected. But for sure some ppl have to mute or unfollow to protect themselves

Reactions: 3
Understand completely what poor aine is going through after a few losses and finally getting pregnant through ivf and being really really sick it’s so tough she has been through a lot the progesterone is hard to stay on until 16 weeks I was also the same my sides were so bruised from the injections from weeks and weeks of them I always remember being on bathroom floor vomiting and then my husband trying to inject me at the same time (I had hyperemisis) I remember saying to my mum at times I felt like dying it was absolutely horrible I was afraid to complain to others as it was a ivf pregnancy i wouldn’t change my baby girl for the world and would I do it all again absolutely just because aines pregnancy is ivf does not mean she can’t complain aine if your reading here complain away cause pregnancy can be so tough girl

Reactions: 7
Any accounts openly chat about Waterstones ? Just had a consultation with them and I'm impressed so far, and would like to follow someone who's been

Any accounts openly chat about Waterstones ? Just had a consultation with them and I'm impressed so far, and would like to follow someone who's been
Aine Lynch is with them, if you go through her saved highlights she speaks about them. I went with Waterstones as did 2 of my friends and all of us have nothing but good to say about them! best of luck

Reactions: 1
So Ollie thinks she broke two toes and now she’s on crying because she fell over? She’s a disaster

Reactions: 3
Ollie is the most accident prone person I have ever seen. Her balance or coordination must be a bit off. It’s not normal to have as many accidents as her

Reactions: 9
Ollie is the most accident prone person I have ever seen. Her balance or coordination must be a bit off. It’s not normal to have as many accidents as her
It can be an issue for people on anti depressants apparently. Still everything seems to be a drama, you’re 40 years old and you called everyone in your phone and came on the internet crying becusse you scraped your arm?

Reactions: 2
But why has she stayed on so long after her journey this time has ended? Probably because she's getting €200 odd euro a week on the sick pay/dole from Ireland I'd say. That would keep ya going in somewhere cheap once your accommodation has been paid for.

I was just coming on to say if any of Ollie's friends are still reading here, she needs to get her balance/coordination checked along with her clotting issue as soon as she gets home. There's definitely something off and I hope she gets some medical help asap.

Reactions: 6
Did Ollie ever say what her plan is? Is she done with her fertility journey or is she staying there and going again with DD?

Did Ollie ever say what her plan is? Is she done with her fertility journey or is she staying there and going again with DD?
She has said that she is finished, she has always said she would come home on 5th or 6th of august as if she was pregnant then she would be past the time where she miscarried last time so I presume she is sticking to that plan, she's nearly there now anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.