Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies can anyone link the Instagram for infertilitysucksni ? Can't seem to find her on Instagram!

Reactions: 1
like attracts like, birds of a feather, etc - it's going to be a Hostel/apartment full of scatterbrains and meltdowns, a summer of missed flights and lost passports. Good luck to the local Irish embassy crew.
This made me laugh so much I almost choked on my tea!
It's an absolute nightmare waiting to happen. There is no way she will be able to refrain from sampling the local nightlife, I can see missed appointments and mental health issues all over this. I wish any woman well on their fertility journey but my god this one can't even look after herself. Between the broken foot and missing tooth 😅😖

Karen fighting the inner demon’s baby is just so cute 🥰 Karen is happy out in her baby bubble, so happy for her ❤

Reactions: 3
Karen is brilliant. She’s not pushing it in anyones face who is struggling with infertility. She’s also showing the real side of a new baby and feeding etc.

Reactions: 2
Hear me out

I hate to see babies sick - a child wouldn’t be in hospital if they weren’t sick, but man does Sinead hingston crave the attention sharing the oxygen & all .Always a negative with the hols from the start, weather, tyre blow out, now hospital, I’m not suggesting he isn’t sick I just think she loves the drama

Reactions: 5
Is there any need to be posting the baby from his sick bed too. She’s a melt 🫠.

Reactions: 4
Hear me out

I hate to see babies sick - a child wouldn’t be in hospital if they weren’t sick, but man does Sinead hingston crave the attention sharing the oxygen & all .Always a negative with the hols from the start, weather, tyre blow out, now hospital, I’m not suggesting he isn’t sick I just think she loves the drama
Have to agree, and the please light a candle for us is soo begging for attention. She could just leave instagram go for a few days... There's actually no need to update anyone just be a Mammy to your sick baba maybe?🤷‍♀️

Hear me out

My son had the same rsv back before Christmas he was in hospital for 2 days he was so unwell i also had another chils sick at home ... but the baby needed my attention but it was rough few weeks but i never once posted pictures online of him in hospital.. well whatts apped me mother that was about it.... she just jinxed at this stage but there is no need for the minute by minute updates... and after covid we were warned about them getting unwell again, luckily my one that had rsv flew covid not a bother in him the rest it knocked the stuffing put of us

Hear me out

Couldn’t agree more, why is she posting at all 🤷‍♀️. If my baby was sick in Hospital I wouldn’t be concerned with updating anyone other then close family. I also noticed she was talking about the buggy they brought, how great it was and how she’s had it years… why was she on the beg for a yoyo then?

Couldn’t agree more, why is she posting at all 🤷‍♀️. If my baby was sick in Hospital I wouldn’t be concerned with updating anyone other then close family. I also noticed she was talking about the buggy they brought, how great it was and how she’s had it years… why was she on the beg for a yoyo then?

To

The yoyo would look better for the gram!!!!

Sinead stop using your sick son for content. Be bleeping glad that he isn’t being tested for CF or other respiratory diseases or illnesses. Boohoo your on hols- that’s awful but temple street and Crumlin are full of babies who will never make it home or on holidays. Stop making misery your personality. Share this to your page if you like, half your followers will be thinking it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sinead stop using your sick son for content. Be bleeping glad that he isn’t being tested for CF or other respiratory diseases or illnesses. Boohoo your on hols- that’s awful but temple street and Crumlin are full of babies who will never make it home or on holidays. Stop making misery your personality. Share this to your page if you like, half your followers will be thinking it anyway.

Totally agree... its shameful!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.