Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is actually awful that your baby could be sick and she is posing a competition and a joke about a microwave 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Denise Kenny’s meditation to the rescue 🙈 Her head is in the clouds!

Reactions: 2
She’s desperate to be a full time instahun so she doesn’t have to find a new job.

Reactions: 3
Hear me out

I hate to see babies sick - a child wouldn’t be in hospital if they weren’t sick, but man does Sinead hingston crave the attention sharing the oxygen & all .Always a negative with the hols from the start, weather, tyre blow out, now hospital, I’m not suggesting he isn’t sick I just think she loves the drama
That one THRIVES on drama. It's her whole MO. She's been dealt some pretty crappy hands in life but she seems to derive some perverse joy in all the drama. She's a melter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t a couple, two men, two women or a man and woman be ambassadors for a clinic? Show me the struggles of a same sex couple who have to pick a sperm/egg donor and go through the treatments for egg/speed collection. Facing two weeks waits, negative tests, losses, failures. Show me the couple spending thousands and waiting several years or rounds before they are successful. Making someone an ambassador and then gifting them an AMH test or freezing their eggs is a joke and I’m disappointed because Thérapie actually have a decent podcast. You’re not teaching us anything only that if you are an instahun you can get a few things done for free. Pick someone who has genuine fertility struggles. Someone without a big following. Someone, whether single or in a relationship who has no other options than a fertility clinic. These collabs are a slap in the face to the genuine patients and paying customers of these clinics.
Was scrolling through this thread and fully agree with this. Fertility journeys (real ones) are not for the faint hearted. They’re heavy and often depressing to watch. It could be beneficial for a clinic to show the ins and outs of treatment using a real couple who aren’t afraid to capture highs and lows. There likely wouldn’t be immediate money in it though or a guarantee that they could package it as an in and out we’ve cured you and here’s your baby so I’m probably being naive.

I’m all for teaching people about their fertility but the egg freezing just screams quick money for the clinics. It’s like it’s the new In thing. Everyone seems to be at it. Granted I don’t know a lot about it but are the clinics including the costs of the ivf round you’d need to do anything with the eggs? I feel like it’s being sold as a guarantee for a baby. Freeze the eggs for a few years and then go pick up your baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone who's struggled through multiple IVF treatments, yes I see the need to highlight the importance of checking your Fertilty early on and taking steps like egg freezing etc and would fully recommend anyone to look Into it and research if it's the way for them. But if there's a clinic giving free treatment to 'influencers" for advertising then I personally wouldn't watch the 'journey'. Give the opportunity to a couple genuinely struggling with infertilty and genuinely needing treatment.

Reactions: 6
But if there's a clinic giving free treatment to 'influencers" for advertising then I personally wouldn't watch the 'journey'.
Very true. It would also put me off the clinic. I was with repromed years ago so already knew they were clowns but now gone off sims and Therapie.

Ollie - "I don't get it! I don't get it! Paper straws!!!!"

ffs. Ollie, just google "environment impact plastic straws"

then search for "complications Turkish dental" and read some of the recent news stories about people ending up in pain and needing v expensive treatment after they got shite dentistry in turkey.

if a thought ever accidentally wandered into her head it would be fierce lonely in there, rattling around with a few butterflies and sun beams.

Aine had the last embryo transferred today. Really wish her and her husband the best of luck 🤞 They've been through so much already, and she's also dealing with her grandmother passing away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aine had the last embryo transferred today. Really wish her and her husband the best of luck 🤞 They've been through so much already, and she's also dealing with her grandmother passing away.
Things have a way of working out strangely, I hope and pray that this transfer works out for her 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Have everything crossed for Aine. It must have been so hard these past few months seeing everyone get their wish. I really feel this is their time. Fingers crossed.

Everything crossed for her too but I hope if this transfer does work that she still goes ahead with all the investigations anyway afterwards should she want more than one child. There’s obviously some issue they haven’t identified yet and leaving it a few years to find out what won’t be in her favour. Time isn’t on your side with ivf.

Reactions: 1
Everything crossed for her too but I hope if this transfer does work that she still goes ahead with all the investigations anyway afterwards should she want more than one child. There’s obviously some issue they haven’t identified yet and leaving it a few years to find out what won’t be in her favour. Time isn’t on your side with ivf.
Has she said she wants more? If I had went through all she has I'd be happy with 1. If this one did work out.

Has she said she wants more? If I had went through all she has I'd be happy with 1. If this one did work out.
I've had multiple cycles and so far no baby. Of course I would be over the moon to have one. But that doesn't mean i won't want more, and possibly do more treatment for more kids. Just cos we're desperate for one doesn't mean we should be happy with the one and just accept it

Reactions: 9
I've had multiple cycles and so far no baby. Of course I would be over the moon to have one. But that doesn't mean i won't want more, and possibly do more treatment for more kids. Just cos we're desperate for one doesn't mean we should be happy with the one and just accept it
Oh I know. I'm actually in a very similar situation to aine I've had 7 losses and multiple transfers. I was only asking has she said she wanted more in general. But for me at this point if I had one successful and no embryos left I wouldn't put my body through it again. If it happened naturally and no loss then obviously I'd be delighted for another child. That's just me personally. And my mind could change after I had 1. But its tough going x

• Heart
I don’t think I could put myself through that many losses. I had one and it changed my life. Ive never been the same again

I don’t think I could put myself through that many losses. I had one and it changed my life. Ive never been the same again
I've had 7 they are very tough but all mine were early losses. Aine lost one at 11 weeks and said she got to hold his body. I think that would break me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.