Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 7 they are very tough but all mine were early losses. Aine lost one at 11 weeks and said she got to hold his body. I think that would break me.
I’ve had a number as well and one at 10.5 weeks which was v hard but I would do it again for the chance of another baby if it was in my hands. The pull of wanting another is very strong regardless of the difficult journey we’ve had.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know. I'm actually in a very similar situation to aine I've had 7 losses and multiple transfers. I was only asking has she said she wanted more in general. But for me at this point if I had one successful and no embryos left I wouldn't put my body through it again. If it happened naturally and no loss then obviously I'd be delighted for another child. That's just me personally. And my mind could change after I had 1. But its tough going x
I didn't mean my last message to sound as touchy as it did lol 🙈 I've recently just had lots of the usual comments "just adopt" "you've loads of nieces and nephews sure" "enjoy your freedom" etc so I'm always like "I WANT MY OWWWNNNN" lol. Yea it's so so tough. And it's hard to know when the line comea for it to come to an end xx

Reactions: 2
I didn't mean my last message to sound as touchy as it did lol 🙈 I've recently just had lots of the usual comments "just adopt" "you've loads of nieces and nephews sure" "enjoy your freedom" etc so I'm always like "I WANT MY OWWWNNNN" lol. Yea it's so so tough. And it's hard to know when the line comea for it to come to an end xx
I completely get where you are coming from but adopted children are those parents' "own" kids.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to give birth to your own kids but adoption is a very valid option for people who want to do it and they are no less those people's own kids than bio kids.

Sending you all the love and I hope you get your happily ever after, same goes for all the people struggling on here. ❤

Reactions: 3
What constitutes your own kids??
What about having to use a surrogate?
What about having to use a surrogates egg too?
What about a donor egg?
What about donor sperm?
No matter how a child is brought into this world, regardless of genetics or who carried them this does not and should not make that child any less your own.

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry, it’s such a hard road and people can be so insensitive to it. Hope things work out for you x

Oh god, Aine’s story is heartbreaking, it’s just so unfair on them. Hopefully it isn’t the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I saw, my heart is breaking for her. How much can one person take? She’s so ready to be a mammy, it’s so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's so tough cos first you can have implantation bleeding, then after that it can be a loss, but also the progesterone gel can agitate your cervix, or people can just have bleeding for no reason during pregnancy. But she seems sure herself from her posts so I'm assuming it's heavy enough and similar to what she's experienced before 💔🥺 I really hope it's not 🙏🤞

• Sad
It's so tough cos first you can have implantation bleeding, then after that it can be a loss, but also the progesterone gel can agitate your cervix, or people can just have bleeding for no reason during pregnancy. But she seems sure herself from her posts so I'm assuming it's heavy enough and similar to what she's experienced before 💔🥺 I really hope it's not 🙏🤞
I bled a good few times when pregnant with my first baby, no reason found and you get such a fright every time, it's awful. It worked out in my case the first time, but when I got pregnant again I had very similar bleeding and it ended in a loss. It really can go either way. Hoping for her it's all okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.