Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FBG just on saying she cleared out her wardrobe, having little jobs to do everyday to keep her goin-its no different for her! She doesnt go to work anyways! All she ever seems to do is make and drink coffee, put more eyeshadow under her eyes than on her eyelids, do her hood-rat plait in her hair n go to events. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thinking about it surely the crowd that brought LMD the hot tub aren’t classed as an essential business ???

Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever get contacted about any of their reports??

Was just thinking about the way it doesn’t allow you to attach photos etc.

Sarah Burke while in her parents house (it doesn’t matter if you live across the road or in the next county) clearly disobeying government instruction by going to another household, just spat water in her mothers faces as part of a prank. Filmed it and posted it on IG. And is now fuming because people are giving her stick. Has she got 2 brain cells that she can rub together and come to her senses....looks unlikely. Absolute MORON.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah Burke while in her parents house (it doesn’t matter if you live across the road or in the next county) clearly disobeying government instruction by going to another household, just spat water in her mothers faces as part of a prank. Filmed it and posted it on IG. And is now fuming because people are giving her stick. Has she got 2 brain cells that she can rub together and come to her senses....looks unlikely. Absolute MORON.
Sure if she raffles her knickers tomorrow she will be a bleeping Saint!!

Reactions: 1
Does lmd seriously have that child in a hot tub 😱 I knew she was stupid but wow 😳 the lift definitely doesn't go the whole way to the top

Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever get contacted about any of their reports??

Was just thinking about the way it doesn’t allow you to attach photos etc.
Wonder if you sent it to there Facebook page like in messenger with pictures would they see?

Sarah Burke sitting in her mam’s kitchen too. What is wrong with these people???!!!
Went to have a look and she’s either blocked me or deleted her insta 😐😐 she’s lost the plot recently ... really needs to gather herself and either stay away or come back with a different attitude

Reactions: 2
Went to have a look and she’s either blocked me or deleted her insta 😐😐 she’s lost the plot recently ... really needs to gather herself and either stay away or come back with a different attitude
I just checked and she must have deleted it. She has gone a bit psycho with her rants lately, posting everything all over stories. I used to think she was nice but in the last couple of years she’s got a stinking attitude

Just thinking. That hot tub business will be raging they associated with LMD! Proof to over 100,000 people that you have operated a non-essential business! Tut tut!!

Reactions: 4
Sarah Burke sitting in her mam’s kitchen too. What is wrong with these people???!!!
did you here her rant calling us all bleeping idiots not us on tattle but people on her Instagram who dared question her as to why her mother was in her house it was actually uncalled for the way she spoke to her followers just because they live across the road from each other she thinks it's ok to come and go from eachother houses no hun your followers aren't the bleeping idiots you are

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.