Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes even went and hired a hot tub!!!!! Wtf louise wise the duck up and cop
Let her tear on an invite 100 to dinner?
She doesn’t realise that the police will be landing to her house because on Sunday I’m ringing
I've reported her on the PSNI dedicated page for reporting people who aren't compliant with the social distancing rules!
[/QUOTE
How do u do this?

Reactions: 2
Do you ring 101? Or the police station local to her?
I rang cookstown police station on Sunday an they said there going to look into it.
But I’m gonna ring them again on Sunday or even tonight if lmd has left her house, an also if this dinner goes ahead on Sunday I’m screen shotting an exposing her on facebook.
I see a girl called her out about it on Lmd Facebook page last night an of course, no 1 backed her, lmd had to get her crappy cousin to defind her

K
I rang cookstown police station on Sunday an they said there going to look into it.
But I’m gonna ring them again on Sunday or even tonight if lmd has left her house, an also if this dinner goes ahead on Sunday I’m screen shotting an exposing her on facebook.
I see a girl called her out about it on Lmd Facebook page last night an of course, no 1 backed her, lmd had to get her crappy cousin to defind her

I think they must have spoken to her. She defo hasn't shown any house hopping to her home house (well that I have seen.) Last week she had her da and sister sitting at her breakfast bar in her 'own house' and then she was down in her home house with the nephew/Victoria. The hot tub will be shown as it's a freebie no doubt
But she wouldn't dare show the whole crew using it.

Reactions: 3
She’s already went from her house to her ‘home house’ today as she was saying she couldn’t make one of them whipped coffees at her house cause the mixer is at her home house, then the next snap she was up at her home house using the mixer to make one 🙄🙄 shell never learn

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder if we report her to these Cornavirus Facebook pages will they do anything about it?

Yea I take back what I said. Down getting her car washed with the daddy/Victoria and Charles out doing it too.

Also Hollie stop filming your dad-no one wants to see him in bed.

Reactions: 4
Yea I take back what I said. Down getting her car washed with the daddy/Victoria and Charles out doing it too.

Also Hollie stop filming your dad-no one wants to see him in bed.
I’ve already sent 2 police reports to psni online about her,

Guys what did you put for the address the breach occurred? Like what do you put in if you just see it on social media but don’t know where the person lives?

I swear to god if Tiffney Brien doesn’t duck up with all her gifted food I’m going to start keeping track and will properly name and shame her.

Reactions: 8
Guys what did you put for the address the breach occurred? Like what do you put in if you just see it on social media but don’t know where the person lives?
There's an option for not knowing the address. A little tick box underneath where it asks for address.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.