Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Playit90

Hi LMD (aka Louise) just to let you know when you read this that I’ve contacted the police about you not sticking to the lock down rules, there are investigating everything from your Instagram story. So expect a call from them in the next day...

Absolutely disgusting you putting up posts an videos crying about the current situation an yet here you are flying about like ur Above everything.

I already messaged you and you blocked me.

so now the law will have to take u down

(ps guyzzzzz we’ll know when she reads this, because she’ll prob put her insta on private)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Irishgal80

So LMDs rant said she was staying at her “home home” with her dad yet tonight she is in her “home”?? I smell bull shit!

Oh and does anyone suspect her story of her screaming was aimed at us?? HI LOUISE!! 👋👋👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Columbo

VIP Member
What is that LMD muppet on about on her grid post? A picture of her, Victoria and Melissa saying she can’t stop thinking about the first hug after lockdown and the first time she’ll be able to invite her family into her home???? Erm you never stopped having your family in your house you imbecile and the Victoria one never leaves your side. I despair.

• Angry

Columbo

VIP Member
Just the worst time to lose someone as well, they had probably discussed funeral plans and now they won’t be able to give him the send off he deserves. Cruel world. To think she had someone message her last week accusing her of exaggerating his illness. She didn’t even get upset about it then you’ve Gerry Lavs going crazy over someone slagging his dinner. Times like this really shows the majority up for how irrelevant they really are. God give that girl strength from somewhere 😢

• Sad

Eyerolling

VIP Member
LMD is one of those knobs who jumped on the #bekind bandwagon after Caroline Flack’s death, even though they never supported her before - yet she has totally bullied (on social media) the woman who told the truth

• Heart

parmavioletx

I’ve actually messaged her saying the only way the NHS want her help is for her to stay the fuck at home and stop breaching guidelines. Also these Instagram raffles are very illegal so good luck to her ☺ I’ll be reporting it as soon as it goes live

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I saw Rachel Gorrys story earlier too and I'm not ashamed to say I sat and cried for her.
She says the palliative care nurse thinks Daniel has 10 days but rachel thinks it's much less.
She won't be back on insta until he has died.
I am not religious but if anyone is, say a prayer for that little family about to be devastated.
I wish those other arseholes from NI on insta that arent adhering to the rules, would watch her stories and realise how selfish they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Peppa20

LMD preparing for her to make easter family dinner next sunday!
I would love to have easter dinner with my family like every year in my family home...
People like her are prolonging this horrible situation we are in.. It is shameful and a slap in the face to all the front line workers trying to protect us all..
One simple action is being asked of us all STAY AT HOME

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Cannot believe the gall of LMD , I met her at an event last year, my niece is a big fan of hers so I asked her for a quick pic, instantly regretted it, she was raging , and even the head on her in the picture, you could tell, I was so annoyed with myself. She really comes across as a mean girl and she was a lot bigger looking in real life also, and that Dolly Parton hair, added a foot onto her already big stature. Not needed.

Reactions: 12

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Can people start sending this to LMD. I would but I already contacted her and she blocked me...😂
She will shhh us all, plus she knows all this but because she is THEE LMD it doesnt apply to her. Im sure she reads all this, so hello there 👋🏻, ye selfish little prick

• Haha

parmavioletx

‘Hi guys it’s just me... Louise’ it’s your fucking Instagram who else would we be expecting ?? 😫😂

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
FBG just on saying she cleared out her wardrobe, having little jobs to do everyday to keep her goin-its no different for her! She doesnt go to work anyways! All she ever seems to do is make and drink coffee, put more eyeshadow under her eyes than on her eyelids, do her hood-rat plait in her hair n go to events. 😒

• Haha

NoseySue

Does she no longer have the portglenone shop or did I misread something along the way?
No she closed it. Her and her big friend Chris, barbers of bt45 had a lesson in how to swindle the tax man.
Maybe went balls out to queue up to get into tesco 😂
Dressed up to collect her brand ambassador paychecks - got my cheap ass jewellery on to pay my bills... Pay my telephone bills.... Im going to rub red nail polish on my cheek to pay for my big jeep, I would do anything for a paycheck.... And I would do that....
Got fake teeth promoting teeth whitening,
Using columbian powder helped me drop a few stone... Won't give you my connect - but heres five different companies that didnt work for me... If you buy from them it'll keep me in the good stuff... Sniff sniff
Heres some pointless skincare, paying another bill so I don't care,
Drink these shots guuhheyyyzeee, another deal another meal.... Can't sleep at night with all my money, here's some candles to help me burn it 😆

• Haha

parmavioletx

Watched a few minutes of her live. She talked about Ian. The guy she outed on stories yesterday. Apparently his wife was mortified that he got involved and asked her to remove it. She's so kind guyzzzz so she took it down.

She also said she was brought up to be kind and have manners and would never speak to anyone online the way she gets spoken to. Obviously forgot about the ssshhh incident then 🤷

She continued to defend her decision to go between houses because nobody else lives in her house. Not the point Louise 🙄 don't know who that Shauna Raff is, but she just nodded and agreed the whole time!
No one else lives in her house but what about faith who sees her mum, Charles who sees his dad and the fact Louise is in and out of shops every god damn day mixing with god knows who. Not to mention her grandparents who she obviously is still seeing and even though she shows her standing at the window she isn’t even 2m away 🤷🏽‍♀️

I honestly wish I could video one of my shifts in the hospital and show her. No one is exempt from this virus. People go down hill very very quick and it can affect ANYONE. I have held a phone to a patients face to let them say goodbye to their family. How would she feel if one of her family members got it and she got to say her goodbyes via telephone. She needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Reactions: 11

Dolittle

LMD announcing that she went out and clapped for the NHS..🙈😂 and then telling everyone to go to the shop to buy Aero so she has no regard for the people who are working in shops. Last thing you need Louise is a fucking Aero..🐽 shop workers are stressed out having to work through this while everyone else is safe in there OWN houses and she’s telling people to get to the shop to buy non essential item. If stupid had a face LMD is it. I’m actually embarrassed that I have bought her products. How has her nearest and dearest not had a word with her...🙈 I hope the media pick up her story and do an article on It.

• Haha

IGer1

Sarah Burke while in her parents house (it doesn’t matter if you live across the road or in the next county) clearly disobeying government instruction by going to another household, just spat water in her mothers faces as part of a prank. Filmed it and posted it on IG. And is now fuming because people are giving her stick. Has she got 2 brain cells that she can rub together and come to her senses....looks unlikely. Absolute MORON.

• Wow