Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Burke has deleted her insta, lol. Imagine the shame she is feeling now, no pity for her at all. Can you imagine if that was your sister? If I was one of hers and she done that to my mother there would be hell to pay. She is unbearably cocky for someone who’s wedding was called off because he “supposedly” cheated on her future hubby.

Reactions: 2
Sarah Burke has deleted her insta, lol. Imagine the shame she is feeling now, no pity for her at all. Can you imagine if that was your sister? If I was one of hers and she done that to my mother there would be hell to pay. She is unbearably cocky for someone who’s wedding was called off because he “supposedly” cheated on her future hubby.
she's actually a pain in the hole

FBG just on saying she cleared out her wardrobe, having little jobs to do everyday to keep her goin-its no different for her! She doesnt go to work anyways! All she ever seems to do is make and drink coffee, put more eyeshadow under her eyes than on her eyelids, do her hood-rat plait in her hair n go to events. 😒
I've never know someone to have a sickness every week a flu a kidney infection always something she takes more naps than her baby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An absolute melter. If she was a bar of chocolate she would lick herself!

What did Sarah Burke say / do... Totally missed it and now her insta deleted?
Sarah Burke while in her parents house (it doesn’t matter if you live across the road or in the next county) clearly disobeying government instruction by going to another household, just spat water in her mothers faces as part of a prank. Filmed it and posted it on IG. And is now fuming because people are giving her stick. Has she got 2 brain cells that she can rub together and come to her senses....looks unlikely. Absolute MORON.

• Angry
Aoibhe Devlin do you mean? There was lots of chat on SBS that her fella is a serial cheat and she always made sure she was on his flights to keep an eye on him
Not surprised. Everything with her seems so FORCED. Apart from her new pal/neighbour Jenny does the girl have any friends?

Does it bug anyone else the way she never seems to just talk normal about anything? It is always with the dramatics, mad mouth movements etc.

Reactions: 4
An absolute melter. If she was a bar of chocolate she would lick herself!
totally I'd love to know the goss about what actually happened to the wedding feck sake she had enough hen parties and kitchen parties anyways anyone on here following her for a while I always taught she came across so rude and bitchy towards her fella I know we only see bits of there life on Instagram stories but he seemed like a nice enough lad quiet too quiet for her looks like she was the boss now could be totally wrong just from what i kinda guessed from the stories she would put up

Reactions: 1
Aoibhe Devlin do you mean? There was lots of chat on SBS that her fella is a serial cheat and she always made sure she was on his flights to keep an eye on him
No, they’re Dubliner sisters, they own bia belle beauty x

Not surprised. Everything with her seems so FORCED. Apart from her new pal/neighbour Jenny does the girl have any friends?

Does it bug anyone else the way she never seems to just talk normal about anything? It is always with the dramatics, mad mouth movements etc.
she blocked me from viewing her stories as i wasn't a follower she must have alot of time on her hands lol

totally I'd love to know the goss about what actually happened to the wedding feck sake she had enough hen parties and kitchen parties anyways anyone on here following her for a while I always taught she came across so rude and bitchy towards her fella I know we only see bits of there life on Instagram stories but he seemed like a nice enough lad quiet too quiet for her looks like she was the boss now could be totally wrong just from what i kinda guessed from the stories she would put up
Would love to know as well. Can’t stand her recently. Only mad about herself.

Brian got a lucky escape that’s crystal clear anyway. She was more into the attention it all brought her rather than the fact she was supposed to be entering into a marriage with someone.

The toy story hen and kitchen party were tragic. Like a car crash-you shouldn’t look but you just can’t help it.

Brian got a lucky escape that’s crystal clear anyway. She was more into the attention it all brought her rather than the fact she was supposed to be entering into a marriage with someone.

The toy story hen and kitchen party were tragic. Like a car crash-you shouldn’t look but you just can’t help it.
[/QUOTE

and the non stop posting of quote's from her and her side kick her mother she said she'd never talk about what happend on Instagram but yet all her pathetic quotes lead you to believe it was his fault 🤔

she blocked me from viewing her stories as i wasn't a follower she must have alot of time on her hands lol
Stop and she is the ones that says she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks 🤣

yep they do-exactly what she wants everyone to believe! It’s so obvious-she’s not the brightest bulb god love her.

Stop and she is the ones that says she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks 🤣

I've never know someone to have a sickness every week a flu a kidney infection always something she takes more naps than her baby lol
Not a bit of hers sick. Always has to have somethin to yap about! She is lazy as sin from what i can see-does the tap to tidy in her room and jesus id be mortified to let anyone see a state like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.