Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting for the video on insta of lmd (hi Louise🤪 I bet ur face is red 😂) talking about the girl on facebook, or even better will she put her insta on private now

Hmm 🧐 Faye very well put together verbally for a child 😂
Thinks it’s LMD replying to herself
Think you’re mixing up Faye up with LMD’s little sister Faith

And she got her free sling she gurned for 🙄
Anyone clock the thermometer sitting on the tray in the living room? Another freebie I wonder? She’d been on saying she couldn’t get one anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Gemma Garret posting her in the hot tub out her back but tonight with her mum in it.

Her mum who doesn’t live with her & wasn’t in any of her content of last few weeks in the house until now fml is there no one actually socially distancing correctly 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i always thought her name was Faith! must be their accents just. the smart one in australia must have messaged them that reply to post!!!!
She is called Faith lol

That’s not her on that Facebook thread, it’s someone called Faye who happens to have the same surname as LMD, could be some relation but definitely not her little sister, sure she’s still in primary school.

Reactions: 4
She is called Faith lol

That’s not her on that Facebook thread, it’s someone called Faye who happens to have the same surname as LMD, could be some relation but definitely not her little sister, sure she’s still in primary school.
thought that, when i read it initially i thought it might have been a cousin maybe, but then a comment about it being a good answer for a young girl threw me! so she is faith then, thought my ears were gone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
go on facebook, Galz Who Snap. you'll have to have your request to join approved. mine is pending! 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Victoria sharing LMDs ‘fundraiser’
‘Who wants to win this Louis Vitton bag?’
It’s Vuitton, Victoria? It’s literally written on the big orange box in the photo you shared. Melter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair play to Louise, let's hope now she stays at home in her wee home and her family remain at the house house 🤣. But il not hold my breath she will prob play up even more now that shes helped the NHS so much. Wait and see now how many raffle of items.

• Haha
Fair play to Louise, let's hope now she stays at home in her wee home and her family remain at the house house 🤣. But il not hold my breath she will prob play up even more now that shes helped the NHS so much. Wait and see now how many raffle of items.
Aye right... not when shes this family dinner planned for sunday!

Reactions: 1
If she does go ahead with this dinner, I’m going to expose her all over social media.
An I’ve a few people that are going to do the same
She will go ahead with it both probably won’t post it on Insta... that way it didn’t happen!

Delighted that so much money had been raised for the NHS but just sickened that it was done with false intentions. She will 100% go ahead with her family dinner on Sunday, fake grass table runner and all, but as Purplemania says I can’t see her posting about it. She’ll look like the world’s biggest hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Delighted that so much money had been raised for the NHS but just sickened that it was done with false intentions. She will 100% go ahead with her family dinner on Sunday, fake grass table runner and all, but as Purplemania says I can’t see her posting about it. She’ll look like the world’s biggest hypocrite.
Shes even went and hired a hot tub!!!!! Wtf louise wise the duck up and cop

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.