Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please only talk about accounts that are 10k or more flowers. Report any posts that are about smaller accounts else this thread will be gone for good. Thanks :)

For any big accounts please create a separate thread.
Who is under 10k that has been mentioned?

Can you only create threads if you are a VIP member? If so..we need one for LMD/CMB/Mrs Houseproud/Tiffany and all the other bloggers mentioned in the last 10 pages or more.
I can create them but if I made one for every single one of them I’d lose track very handy 😂

Reactions: 3
Did CMB pay for that big meat parcel or was it gifted? TB is another one. You'd swear these bloggers were on the frontline the freebies handed to them. So undeserving.
yeah, it would be better if these businesses actually helped useful members of society who are invaluable in their contribution at the minute.
Gifted... Guess which butchers I won't be buying from now.
companies should know that not all publicity is good publicity! 🙄 they should do better research. almost anyone in Derry could tell you CMB is not liked since that whole thing about her ripping her clients apart. she's not who you would be wanting to associate your business with.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I’m new on here, only knew this existed when Megan Rose Lane mentioned something in her story. Was searching for Becca Gillen as I used to follow but I unfollowed her recently because I couldn’t look at her ridiculous lips for another minute. Just wondering you thoughts?!

Last edited:
Yes I’m back! Not sure what happened, I thought thread was removed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
she blocked me from viewing her stories as i wasn't a follower she must have alot of time on her hands lol
Snap!! I’m blocked too. Devastated. She’s coming across as extremely desperate with her content. What I find so funny now is the fact she can’t pawn her child off on anyone. She has to do her job now. 😱😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Who is under 10k that has been mentioned?

I can create them but if I made one for every single one of them I’d lose track very handy 😂

Ooo I've noticed one we did have a giggle about. An Armagh based blogger with flowers and wheetabix is now off limits ladies 😅

Reactions: 3
Snap!! I’m blocked too. Devastated. She’s coming across as extremely desperate with her content. What I find so funny now is the fact she can’t pawn her child off on anyone. She has to do her job now. 😱😂

Who blocked you or are we not allowed to mention them anymore?

Does anyone follow traceysblog? I am not the tidiest person in the world and mess isn't something I would normally pass any remarks on but holy tit her house is always a riot.
oh my god just had a look there!! Lol it’s like a bomb hit it 😂

Hi, you had your chance to only talk about big accounts and couldn't stick to it.

Make a new thread for any accounts that has at least 10k followers. This is about chatting about public figures, not getting back at local people with a insignificant following.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.