Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lmd isn't exactly flavour of the month over here but did anyone see the post she put on gals who snap about the fundraiser? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Some of the comments are actually ridiculous.. imagine being that bitter in this day and age!!
Have to agree, LMD is a dose but that girl just wanted a row, fairly stupid comment to make on her behalf. When Rosie Connolly was raising money I didnโ€™t see anybody from here complaining that it was for a Dublin Hospital. Pure ridiculous and I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m actually sticking up for LMD here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Yea same..is it on Instagram?
No it's a group on Facebook to discuss influencers. Basically lmd shared her fundraiser and loads of people commented saying stuff like the NHS isn't in Ireland why would I donate etc. One doll in particular was really horrible. She even said something like why are you sharing this in an Irish group why don't you share it in a UK group. I'm pretty disgusted tbh..

No it's a group on Facebook to discuss influencers. Basically lmd shared her fundraiser and loads of people commented saying stuff like the NHS isn't in Ireland why would I donate etc. One doll in particular was really horrible. She even said something like why are you sharing this in an Irish group why don't you share it in a UK group. I'm pretty disgusted tbh..
This is some of it

Have to agree, LMD is a dose but that girl just wanted a row, fairly stupid comment to make on her behalf. When Rosie Connolly was raising money I didnโ€™t see anybody from here complaining that it was for a Dublin Hospital. Pure ridiculous and I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m actually sticking up for LMD here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol yea and her argument was I'll never need the NHS. Jesus I'll never need a lot of charity's doesn't mean i wouldn't donate. So bitter. I'm raging ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

I donโ€™t live in Australia does that mean I shouldnโ€™t have donated to the bush fire efforts? ๐Ÿ™ˆ The worst bit of all is LMD came out it out well because now everyone thinks sheโ€™s raising money out of the goodness of her heart when actually itโ€™s to distract from her behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Yea same..is it on Instagram?
Its kind of like this thread except a facebook page to discuss influencers. Called Galz who Snap because its been about from when alot of irish/northern irish "influencers" had majority of their following on snapchat, IG wasnt as popular then as it is now.

Reactions: 1
no that is crappy, bringing sectarian tit into it. what a wanker did people lay into her, hoping they did lol

Reactions: 2
no that is crappy, bringing sectarian tit into it. what a wanker did people lay into her, hoping they did lol
Most people did but I was shocked by the amount of people that agreed ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ wtf..
I'm actually from the south myself and don't understand how people still think tit like that in this day and age!?!

Reactions: 2
Pls tell me Iโ€™m not the only one canโ€™t stand Aoibhe Devlin ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I liked her when she started out, I find her insufferable now and unfollowed her recently. She such a try hard, she's "obsessed" with everything, all her friends are "rides" and as for the fella... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Oh and hun you didn't invent mars bar squares, people have been making them for years.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.