Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt they are needed for the table on Sunday for the big Easter dinner she already said she is cooking for the whole fam.... Lockdown??? What lockdown??
If she gets away with this big Easter dinner, I’m going to expose her on Facebook an Instagram for people to share the status about how “lmd sticks to the government laws” plus I’m going to be up the reply she sent me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah keep your crappy bag LMD ... best thing you can do for the NHS is stay at home ... your own house on your OWN .. that’s the life you choose to life so suck it up buttercup

if you wanted all the rest of them around you should have be more clued in to what was happening in the world and moved in perman with them weeks ago

and then put all the PR drops in big bagand donate it to the local hospital who the duck wants RH centrepieces when Easter is cancelled for everyone but you it seems

instead of using it to sell crap you would only have yourself if you're getting it for nothing

Reactions: 1
Obriens chemist in magherafelt sells it also

I'm wondering has she traded it in for the wee golf sitting beside Paul's jeep on her stories yesterday. I no the jeep wasnt new by any means and wouldn't of been all that expensive (5kish) its alright buying things like that IF u can afford the maintenance and running of it but how her house can have 2 jeeps with neither of them doing too many hours. I love seeing ppl have nice things but I just hate boosters
pride comes before a fall.

Can’t get over the amount of unopened high end makeup CMB has bought and never used 😳 it’s crazy! Where does the money come from for all that, the expensive clothes and the constant travelling! Me and my husband are both on fairly decent salaries and definitely couldn’t afford to spend money the way she does.
it's very clear following her that she has serious issues- always buying more than one of everything, going on holiday and always having to buy extra suitcases for all the stuff she had to buy when she was away, buying 2/3 pairs of the same designer shoes( which you rarely saw on her), wearing a lot of jewellery at the same time, eating banquet loads of takeaways all the time. She had to get rid of her stomach to stop eating. but she always said she was greedy- for food, for things. maybe she had very little growing up and that was the impact of it on her as an adult.

Last edited:
pride comes before a fall.

it's very clear following her that she has serious issues- always buying more than one of everything, going on holiday and always having to buy extra suitcases for all the stuff she had to buy when she was away, buying 2/3 pairs of the same designer shoes( which you rarely saw on her), wearing a lot of jewellery at the same time, eating banquet loads of takeaways all the time. She had to get rid of her stomach to stop eating. but she always said she was greedy- for food, for things. maybe she had very little growing up and that was the impact of it on her as an adult.
Definitely issues going on there but it takes a serious amount of money to live that kind of lifestyle. I can’t see her making a huge profit from her salon.

If she gets away with this big Easter dinner, I’m going to expose her on Facebook an Instagram for people to share the status about how “lmd sticks to the government laws” plus I’m going to be up the reply she sent me
I would pay to see this go down 👇!! People who support her need kicked in the teeth. Its one ad after another. Nothing authentic or genuine. Bet she was paid to do that live with that girl last night too. You wouldn't get her leaving her daddys early without something in it for her 💵

Definitely issues going on there but it takes a serious amount of money to live that kind of lifestyle. I can’t see her making a huge profit from her salon.
Agree, for all the appointments she does it couldn't cover that lifestyle. Even when doing weddings I used to think she must charge a bomb because she works very little otherwise. She's not the full shilling. The suitcases full of expensive gear that went in the attic and never got unpacked was unreal.

Reactions: 5
I would pay to see this go down 👇!! People who support her need kicked in the teeth. Its one ad after another. Nothing authentic or genuine. Bet she was paid to do that live with that girl last night too. You wouldn't get her leaving her daddys early without something in it for her 💵

Agree, for all the appointments she does it couldn't cover that lifestyle. Even when doing weddings I used to think she must charge a bomb because she works very little otherwise. She's not the full shilling. The suitcases full of expensive gear that went in the attic and never got unpacked was unreal.
2 words“money laundering ”. Hairdressing & beauticians are the 2 easiest way to laundering other. My boyfriends dad is an accountant an he told me.

just out of curiosity, has anyone contacted any of the brands the lmd talks about to tell him it’s a disgrace having someone like her promoting their business when she can’t follow government guidelines?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
2 words“money laundering ”. Hairdressing & beauticians are the 2 easiest way to laundering other. My boyfriends dad is an accountant an he told me.
just read about it there on google and you're right- it lists hairdressers, make-up artists, car washes!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Did she ever come out and talk about her weight loss surgery, LMD? I remember when she first got it, it was all the craic in the port. She took wild sick after it all, she arranged our supermarket to deliver her food and all. God love her. I’m surprised she hasn’t promoted the private yet for £££. But duck me she was in a bad way after it all!

Reactions: 3
Did she ever come out and talk about her weight loss surgery, LMD? I remember when she first got it, it was all the craic in the port. She took wild sick after it all, she arranged our supermarket to deliver her food and all. God love her. I’m surprised she hasn’t promoted the private yet for £££. But duck me she was in a bad way after it all!
She had weight loss surgery? I def didn't hear that 1

Yeah, it’s well known at home. Unsure why she hasn’t spoke about it yet, I was under the impression she had it all sponsored

I know it’s a bit off topic, but did anyone watch the First Time Docs on BBC? Themins and everyone would put those influencers to shame

Yeah, it’s well known at home. Unsure why she hasn’t spoke about it yet, I was under the impression she had it all sponsored
when did that happen? i don't recall her having any 'down time' from her insta? when CMB had hers it was all she talked about. But she had the full bypass, maybe LMD only had a band fitted?

Are you sure you don’t mean CMB? It’s well known round home that LMD lost her weight through white powder not surgery

I don’t think she had weight loss surgery although remember the time she was in hospital with ‘kidney stones’ 🤔 but sure after those surgeries you can’t tolerate rich foods and she’s never done eating out so I doubt it very much. It was a powder diet I suspect and looks to me like she has developed quite the habit. A friend of a friend was on a hen party to Liverpool with her last year and apparently she was very open about taking drugs. She supposedly also had 2 men in her bedroom...at the same time!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she had weight loss surgery although remember the time she was in hospital with ‘kidney stones’ 🤔 but sure after those surgeries you can’t tolerate rich foods and she’s never done eating out so I doubt it very much. It was a powder diet I suspect and looks to me like she has developed quite the habit. A friend of a friend was on a hen party to Liverpool with her last year and apparently she was very open about taking drugs. She supposedly also had 2 men in her bedroom...at the same time!
when CMB used to 'eat out' after her surgery she always showed the plates of food too, but she wasn't actually eating it. Perfect Paul was eating it i'd say cos his weight increased while CMB's decreased. he was eating for 2!

When did she have it? The last time I saw her she DEFINITELY did not look like she’d had weight loss surgery

When did she have it? The last time I saw her she DEFINITELY did not look like she’d had weight loss surgery
Agreed, she's a good size 16 at least. With weight loss surgery and white powder you'd be expecting better weight loss... Oh and andys tampax meals, 'talthas' free work outs and these energy boosting shots, master of weightloss trying to help and tara grimes? Honestly if that girl can't get a size 10 with all that assistance I may keep eating away 😂

Reactions: 5
I have no idea, she's friends with someone who told folk I know. Not even looked at her ig as agesss. Is she big again? Auk she just turns me lol

Agreed, she's a good size 16 at least. With weight loss surgery and white powder you'd be expecting better weight loss... Oh and andys tampax meals, 'talthas' free work outs and these energy boosting shots, master of weightloss trying to help and tara grimes? Honestly if that girl can't get a size 10 with all that assistance I may keep eating away 😂
I know!!! 😂 drove me crazy when she kept pronouncing Talitha like Talia! Did she never correct her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.