Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she tried to be hush about it but with the size of her family between their mouths and mouths of her friends it wasn’t kept quiet for long. She was down really thin a while ago maybe a year and a half, 2 years it’s been! I was confused as to how she’s let herself get bigger again or how it was possible! I’m shocked she hasn’t done a video of it or whatever, I thought she was offered it all for promo.
Cocaine only does so much for you in terms of weight loss also, only if you take it more than once a week! Only really Kerbs appetite so she must’ve been eating through it.

Reactions: 2
Weight loss surgery isn't the magic bullet people think it is... If you don't address the overeating it can creep back after the initial loss

Reactions: 1
I heard the surgery rumours too but thought they weren’t true as I’d imagine she’d get very slim very quickly like CMB did. Don’t know much about it but I thought it restricted the amount you’re able to eat, like CMBcan only eat tiny amounts of food these days and certain foods seem to make her sick.

She’s clearly trying to copy Rosie Connolly raffling a designer bag for charity. Probably seen the praise Rosie got and thought she’d get in on the action to deflect from the fact that she’s a house hopping asshole. At least Rosie raffled a brand new bag and not one of her cast offs.

Reactions: 5
See she’s making a point that she paid for the bag herself 👏👏👏👏 well done Louise that’s what normal folk do, we actually pay for everything we have in life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard the surgery rumours too but thought they weren’t true as I’d imagine she’d get very slim very quickly like CMB did. Don’t know much about it but I thought it restricted the amount you’re able to eat, like CMBcan only eat tiny amounts of food these days and certain foods seem to make her sick.

She’s clearly trying to copy Rosie Connolly raffling a designer bag for charity. Probably seen the praise Rosie got and thought she’d get in on the action to deflect from the fact that she’s a house hopping asshole. At least Rosie raffled a brand new bag and not one of her cast offs.
My thoughts exactly. Rosie seemed very genuine about wanting to raise the funds, whereas LMD does not appear sincere at all. I feel it will be more about her and how much she can raise and "isnt she so amazing for doing that!!" rather than her actually wanting to support the NHS. im sure the NHS would appreciate it much more if she just stayed at home!!

Reactions: 7
Mrshouseproud out buying paint in B&M to paint a perfectly fine bathroom. Doesn’t sound an essential shopping trip to me.

Reactions: 4
Louise you are an angel..I actually want to vomit. Self praise and all that.
It’s great that the NHS is going to benefit from this, I’m all for raising money for them because they are amazing at what they do. What annoys me is that this dumb bint is going to become a martyr over social media, the same girl who will not adhere to social distancing guidelines and in fact has openly said she will do what she wants 🤬🤬🤬 it’s makes me furious! I think I dislike her...

Reactions: 6
Julie yapping yet again about her and Danny being on their own. Jesus wept. My husband has been on his own with our 3 kids nearly 4 weeks (I’ve actually lost count my brain is like mush 😂) and there hasn’t been one moan out of him. I have a feeling by the way she’s getting on that Kevin does most things for Danny, she doesn’t seem very confident being on her own with him.

As for not seeing family yes it is a tit situation but we’re all in the same boat (apart from Louise McDonnell obviously) and there’s so many ways to contact people nowadays that can make it easier. I feel like she uses any excuse she can to moan 😫

Reactions: 4
Julie yapping yet again about her and Danny being on their own. Jesus wept. My husband has been on his own with our 3 kids nearly 4 weeks (I’ve actually lost count my brain is like mush 😂) and there hasn’t been one moan out of him. I have a feeling by the way she’s getting on that Kevin does most things for Danny, she doesn’t seem very confident being on her own with him.

As for not seeing family yes it is a tit situation but we’re all in the same boat (apart from Louise McDonnell obviously) and there’s so many ways to contact people nowadays that can make it easier. I feel like she uses any excuse she can to moan 😫
And she got her free sling she gurned for 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look at me I'm such a big influencer. Influencing lots of people to go to b n m to get paint during a pandemic. Well done Donna 👏👏👊
Saw that, she thinks shes sold every b&m out of paint! Ha. Saw the post on her own page too that she had lots of Easter things for her daughters. It hardly got any likes etc so she took it down. I had the popcorn ready for someone to comment slagging her off but it never happened. Silly girl

• Haha
Saw that, she thinks shes sold every b&m out of paint! Ha. Saw the post on her own page too that she had lots of Easter things for her daughters. It hardly got any likes etc so she took it down. I had the popcorn ready for someone to comment slagging her off but it never happened. Silly girl
Bit like her tit giveaway she took down as no one entered 🤣

I know lmd isn't exactly flavour of the month over here but did anyone see the post she put on gals who snap about the fundraiser? 😯 Some of the comments are actually ridiculous.. imagine being that bitter in this day and age!!

I know lmd isn't exactly flavour of the month over here but did anyone see the post she put on gals who snap about the fundraiser? 😯 Some of the comments are actually ridiculous.. imagine being that bitter in this day and age!!
What's gals who snap 🤷

what’s girls who snap?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.