Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s utter greed. This girl would sell her Granny to make a few quid. And God forbid if her staff ask for a pay rise! Poor Alana got shown the door after a meeting with Louise and a third party who was there to speak on Louises behalf (her friend who works in HR). Louise will say that Alana quit but supposedly the words were put in her mouth during this meeting so therefore Louise wouldn’t have to pay redundancy and couldn’t be taken for unfair dismissal. NASTY NASTY GIRL!
U can tell by lookin at her insta pics over the years that greed is absolutely a huge problem of hers in lots of ways. Her grid post about cant wait to have family and friends over (hi louise 🙄) YOU 👏🏻 HAVE 👏🏻 NOT 👏🏻 BEEN 👏🏻 SELF ISOLATING!!!! How can u look forward to something when u hav never stopped doing it?? Ur da and wee sister sittin perched on ur tit park bench table at the weekend eatin!! And ur thick as tit sister sittin up beside ye! And her son! Jesus christ!🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
It’s utter greed. This girl would sell her Granny to make a few quid. And God forbid if her staff ask for a pay rise! Poor Alana got shown the door after a meeting with Louise and a third party who was there to speak on Louises behalf (her friend who works in HR). Louise will say that Alana quit but supposedly the words were put in her mouth during this meeting so therefore Louise wouldn’t have to pay redundancy and couldn’t be taken for unfair dismissal. NASTY NASTY GIRL!
That’s awful. Why would she make Alana quit though? That girl did everything for LMD? She’s such a bloody gobshite.

Anyone see Carla Jackson’s tiktok on her grid? Why does she think anyone wants to see her and her sister shake their fannies at the camera? Like why??? Is SoSue not mid thirties? She’d want to wise up.

Reactions: 3
I wonder is alana on here, I doubt if she would admit to being so as she does seem such lovely girl but don't think she would want to be seen 'gossiping' .. not that we aren't all lovely girls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love airspun to be fair, one of my fave makeup things I’ve ever bought and a tub lasts forever! Saying that I wish there was somewhere else you could buy it here rather than her website, anyone know of any stockists in the North that sell it?
amazon does it!

Recently started following an irish girl called Louise Cooney, anyone else? Have to say i really like her!! She moved to NYC earlier this year but returned to ireland amid the coronavirus, her and her friend are social isolating properly. And in a gorgeous little rural cottage 😍 she actually seems so lovely and down to earth, and a real natural beauty- total contrast to the other Louise who has been the topic of discussion here!!!

BTY in Belfast do it also and they do online also! Plus, their stuff is cheaper than LMD. £13 for it in BTY and £14.99 with LMD! They also do Note, again, cheaper than LMD! There’s a £3 difference in price in the Luminious Note foundation in the 2 shops! How has she got a higher mark up price than everywhere else??
Brilliant thanks! Can get the note handy enough as it’s an Irish brand but the last time I needed airspun I had to buy it off her website as I couldn’t get it anywhere else (except eBay which I wouldn’t trust), although bear in mind this was probably over a year ago lol

I wonder is alana on here, I doubt if she would admit to being so as she does seem such lovely girl but don't think she would want to be seen 'gossiping' .. not that we aren't all lovely girls lol
I really think things have unravelled somewhat since Alanna left. LMD seems unhinged and the business is def not promoted in the same way. Think she made a big mistake getting rid of her. But she is greedy after all. Greed will get her in the end.

Ridiculous. She wouldn’t be where she is today without Alana, she did absolutely everything for her

That’s awful. Why would she make Alana quit though? That girl did everything for LMD? She’s such a bloody gobshite.

Anyone see Carla Jackson’s tiktok on her grid? Why does she think anyone wants to see her and her sister shake their fannies at the camera? Like why??? Is SoSue not mid thirties? She’d want to wise up.
How high cut are those swimsuits. 😷

So ... Joanne Larby ... such a try hard 😳 it’s actually ridiculous .. the poser boyfriend, the nettle pesto to send as gifts, the mason jars, the black labels, the sun hats casually thrown around like art, the ‘dressing room’, the lunchtime picnic in the sun trap, jeeeeeesus wept 🤨🤨 comes across like they’re havin a great time playing house

Reactions: 8
So ... Joanne Larby ... such a try hard 😳 it’s actually ridiculous .. the poser boyfriend, the nettle pesto to send as gifts, the mason jars, the black labels, the sun hats casually thrown around like art, the ‘dressing room’, the lunchtime picnic in the sun trap, jeeeeeesus wept 🤨🤨 comes across like they’re havin a great time playing house
I know the majority of her followers are bots but I'm amazed she has ANY followers at all. Her content is so dull and her constant portrayal of a perfect life is just ridiculous. How she's had the neck to keep going after all the times she's been caught out lying is baffling.

Reactions: 4

You could see what they had for their breakfast lol Also where is Dylan???

I really think things have unravelled somewhat since Alanna left. LMD seems unhinged and the business is def not promoted in the same way. Think she made a big mistake getting rid of her. But she is greedy after all. Greed will get her in the end.
LMD spoke at the opening of a shop in cookstown a few years back. She was talking about how she made it in business 🙄 anyway she said she always sets herself goals to work towards. All sounds fine so far right? Her big life goal was to buy a Range Rover - if that doesn’t tell you about the materialistic attitude she has to life then I don’t know!

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Lauren leckley only more spoiled miss ni than Tiffany Brien ? Legit got the job Cos of who daddy is. She showing off how she does her hair with a dyson air wrap ?? Cos yes normal people can afford this. She has to be the worst miss ni ever and bellow gums much ?!?

I really want to know who is on here, all the mentions of Maghera and Magherafelt is making me curious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The difference in Tiffany’s accent last night, from sounding just like her country ‘precious’ to her put-on posh announcement for the design your own dress competition. So sick of hearing ‘strayte, donayte, grayte.’ 🙄🙄🙄

The difference in Tiffany’s accent last night, from sounding just like her country ‘precious’ to her put-on posh announcement for the design your own dress competition. So sick of hearing ‘strayte, donayte, grayte.’ 🙄🙄🙄
Why does she do that??? she does it in her house videos too. It’s like she’s trying to put on an English accent 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Hey local doll lol
🙋🏻‍♀️😉

You could see what they had for their breakfast lol Also where is Dylan???
I’ve been wondering where he is! They are definitely still together as she was posting pics of the wedding just last week and talking about how materialistic things don’t make you happy, it’s your spouse and family that are important. I actually really like Suzanne, she seems really grounded even after all she’s achieved. She is a proper boss lady, LMD is a cheap imitation.

Last edited:
LMD and her affiliate swipe up. Encouraging people to buy unnecessary crap just to make a few pennies.. times must be hard 🙄🙄
No doubt they are needed for the table on Sunday for the big Easter dinner she already said she is cooking for the whole fam.... Lockdown??? What lockdown??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.