Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk sharing their bursting at the hinges fridges and ā€œlardersā€ šŸ™„ insensitive pricks.

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t follow her but had to go on for a look. Utterly bizarre and very uncomfortable to watch.

So bizarre. All the comments under it on her grid are praising her for doing it too..

She also got a spin bike delivered to her house as TB inspired her to. If only it was so easy for us commoners.

Reactions: 3
Folk sharing their bursting at the hinges fridges and ā€œlardersā€ šŸ™„ insensitive pricks.
Whoā€™s done this? Iā€™ve butter and half a pint of milk in my fridge and terrified at the prospect of having to go to the shop tomorrow šŸ™ˆ

I agree Grainne seems to be losing the plot. I have always liked her but I feel in real life she would be very hard work/high maintenance

ā€œIā€™m not going to talk about it on here ladsā€, but sheā€™s had a million stories in the last month talking about what to do after a breakup and motivational quotes
Honestly i dont think we care, i just dont want to be liking a cheats post.

Reactions: 1
I see sugar coating nails is going to need a lesson in how to properly tag posts that are gifted.
I love the way she goes out of her way every time she actually does ā€˜payā€™ for something to tell everyone about 100 times itā€™s cringe worthy.
hut I just noticed on her snaps that she was fisted a package from Roisin Doherty and all she paid for was this wee balm thing but she was gifted over 100 pound worth of stuff with it.
She mentioned it very briefly but then kept saying ā€˜now I paid for thisā€™ no you didnā€™t!!!! You paid for the balm.
Please over exaggerate how much stuff is gifted to you the same way you over exaggerate whenever you actually pay for something.
Ah sure she totally sold us the make up .....NOT. what a total mess that was clean put me off ever buying that make up. Her swipe ups this past while r ridiculous and makes me 100% not want to buy any of it. I laugh Roisin has said that no orders will be put out until this is all over, then gives sugarcoatingnails a discount code šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

I agree Grainne seems to be losing the plot. I have always liked her but I feel in real life she would be very hard work/high maintenance
Yeah she def has got very extreme this past week.

• Haha
Caitlyn Lendrum has also appeared with a spin bike although Iā€™m sure she bought it, canā€™t see it being gifted

One I usually always like was Danielle donohoe but seriously how many new toys does one child need in a week. At a time like this when most cant afford a packet of bubbles for their child, things like this put sooo much pressure on mums.

Reactions: 6
Listen to her podcast with Georgie Crawford she mentions the marriage there!
Just listened to the podcast, - I thought it was grand, fairly general - more or less she lives on her own now with her son and she went through life changes and illness. Did I miss anything else??

Grainne McCoy needs to delete tik tok from her phone
Never seen the like of her in the domestic violence one - what an utter idiot. Sheā€™s clearly doing nothing else at home other than tik tok šŸ™„ what she is she? (Iā€™m actually asking that question for real šŸ˜‚)

Cleanwithcuris has got a new house and is over at it now cleaning. Hope to god he's not gonna try and move on the middle of the current covid 19 crisis. He'd be a hypocrite if he did. He was waxing lyrical about people staying home last week (which yes should be being done anyway unless essential) but now he's out and about cleaning his new house. Pot kettle black anyone.

Cannot believe the gall of LMD , I met her at an event last year, my niece is a big fan of hers so I asked her for a quick pic, instantly regretted it, she was raging , and even the head on her in the picture, you could tell, I was so annoyed with myself. She really comes across as a mean girl and she was a lot bigger looking in real life also, and that Dolly Parton hair, added a foot onto her already big stature. Not needed.

Reactions: 12
Lmd doing her makeup to head nowhere today again, just down to my other home house here, while lurganista doll is hugging them roses on the sofa - if it was a tub of roses chocolates I wouldn't mind

• Haha
Cannot believe the gall of LMD , I met her at an event last year, my niece is a big fan of hers so I asked her for a quick pic, instantly regretted it, she was raging , and even the head on her in the picture, you could tell, I was so annoyed with myself. She really comes across as a mean girl and she was a lot bigger looking in real life also, and that Dolly Parton hair, added a foot onto her already big stature. Not needed.
Iā€™ve met her too. I asked for a photo at her big beauty blast and she rolled her eyes and sighed at me! I used to really like her but she literally thinks sheā€™s a Kardashian? And youā€™re right - she is huge in real life I actually nearly didnā€™t recognise her at first thatā€™s how different she looks in photos!

Iā€™ve met her too. I asked for a photo at her big beauty blast and she rolled her eyes and sighed at me! I used to really like her but she literally thinks sheā€™s a Kardashian? And youā€™re right - she is huge in real life I actually nearly didnā€™t recognise her at first thatā€™s how different she looks in photos!
Omg she actually rolled her eyes at me too, well she rolled them to her sister, I was cringing for myself there and then but what could I say, and the face on her in the pic, gritted teeth she had. They genuinely all thought they were the Kardashians, and the makeup as thick as cement on them all. Cheap and tacky in real life.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like Melanie Murphy seems to be acting like the only woman who has ever been pregnant?

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened between Sarah Fit n Flab and supermom slimming? Isnt she god mother to supermoms little boy??

Why is Sinead Heg going on and on about the reasons she canā€™t give people advice. She thinks itā€™s because she doesnā€™t know the four life circles or whatever she calls them.
Has she ever considered the real reason she canā€™t give people advice...

BECAUSE SHE ISNā€™T QUALIFIED TO!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.