Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMD house hopping again today. I hate to think how many people her and her family could potentially have infected. Disgusting behaviour from a supposed role model. I certainly will think twice about buying anything with her name on it in the future. As for the blonde one....
She doesnt give a shiny shite about anyone but herself-did you see the response she gave to the girl who called her out?? Sent her this 🤫 emoji and said shhh-the absolute cheek of her-who does she think she is?? Iv looked at old pics on her insta and my god shes rough as...The worst kind of person....an absolute disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 5
LMD house hopping again today. I hate to think how many people her and her family could potentially have infected. Disgusting behaviour from a supposed role model. I certainly will think twice about buying anything with her name on it in the future. As for the blonde one....
Why does people highlight this on social media about her? Or even the girl who got that reply from her? I for 1 would happily share it,

Reactions: 1
Are her stories now private??? Wonder if now its illegal shes trying to be more discreet?

LMD has changed her stories off from public. I dont follow her but have nosed a few times and went to look there now and cant lol

LMD has changed her stories off from public. I dont follow her but have nosed a few times and went to look there now and cant lol
Any followers here need to screen record any shittiness for reference. Also if she is still house hopping that should be forwarded to the psni mid ulster page, letting them know how many followers this twit is potentially influencing to ignore the law. Fines double everytime people are caught flouting the law.

Reactions: 4
Why does people highlight this on social media about her? Or even the girl who got that reply from her? I for 1 would happily share it,
[/
Are her stories now private??? Wonder if now its illegal shes trying to be more discreet?
Mmmm not sure as I follow her 🙈 It shows her level of intelligence that she continues to post from outside her house. I live in the same area and have heard many negative stories about her but this behaviour has totally disgusted me. She has no regard for anyone. I’m glad to see that she’s well stocked up with tampax meals, might be a better idea for Andy Malone to donate those to some vulnerable folk who might really be in need of them, lots of people have lost their jobs and income over the last few weeks, I can guarantee they are not getting a box of free food delivered to their door. 🤬

Reactions: 3
Gerrylavz - losing his mind over 8+ stories just because some girl accidentally replied to him on a post of his meal saying “-7”

Even got his mum on camera thanking for the feedback 🙄 dramatic much ! Left the girls name up for all to see

Reactions: 2
Why has this been moved to rave about again? Ffs, are any of us actual ‘raving about’ any of this influencers? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Can someone who can start threads ask about why it keeps being changed in the forum business section? I would but still don’t have the ability to post threads (just went and checked).

Small things like this are highly irritating when I have little else to occupy my time during lockdown 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm jumping in here with another Grainne McCoy post but have you seen that Tik Tok she's just made about domestic abuse?!

It's all well and good using your platform to speak out about issues that should be highlighted but I think it's disgusting her painting herself up like she's been beaten and using an actual 911 call. It feels really disrespectful... it looks like some sort of skit.

There's a time and a place for TikToks but that ain't it!

Reactions: 4
I'm jumping in here with another Grainne McCoy post but have you seen that Tik Tok she's just made about domestic abuse?!

It's all well and good using your platform to speak out about issues that should be highlighted but I think it's disgusting her painting herself up like she's been beaten and using an actual 911 call. It feels really disrespectful... it looks like some sort of skit.

There's a time and a place for TikToks but that ain't it!
I thought that also. Seen it and couldn't believe it 🙈

I don't even think the police use the whole "pizza" protocol here so it's not as if she's even giving the correct advice. Including a list of phone numbers for women's refuges or charities would've been much better than her playing around in her make up kit.
bleeping hell. I honestly despair of these idiots.
Get me off this planet naaaaiii. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
She was in her salon too and someone else was filming her. Not sure if she has staff in atm or if it was the sister.

Normally I love mrsmakeup but she had her sister around her house last night after talking about social distancing all week.

@admin could you please put this thread back into ‘instagrammers’ as It is extremely hard to find in ‘rave about’ And we are definitely not racing about these people 😅

LMD is an absolute embarrassment, dunno who I hate more her or i love me who do you love Victoria 🙄

Reactions: 10
LMD away out for her ‘1 hour exercise’ after her lounging about her Dad’s gaff all day 🤣 this girl is the definition of thick.

I saw this and couldn’t believe my eyes. Doing something like this as a skit is such bad taste and the blood and bruises she painted into herself are triggering and so reductive. I actually don’t have the words to describe this. It’s just so off the mark. Bad taste is an understatement. Just no words.

I’m starting to wonder if Grainne McCoy is actually suffering from some sort of mental health issue herself. I feel like maybe she needs help. She seems manic and desperate about getting attention online. It’s very uncomfortable watching someone almost mock DV victims. The endless TikToks are not normal. Imagine the hours and hours she spends making these 😳. She’s a grown woman. I could be wrong but I also think she’s a mummy and but the child doesn’t live with her. It’s all just weird and creepy. That post is one of the worst things I’ve seen online. The advice isn’t even UK or Irish DV advice so its actually unhelpful.

She’s riding on the tailcoats of DV victims to get views on ticktok. She’s mimicking DV victims (with blood and bruises) in a skit using the blood as clickbait. Just let that sink in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Don’t follow her but had to go on for a look. Utterly bizarre and very uncomfortable to watch.

Mmmm not sure as I follow her 🙈 It shows her level of intelligence that she continues to post from outside her house. I live in the same area and have heard many negative stories about her but this behaviour has totally disgusted me. She has no regard for anyone. I’m glad to see that she’s well stocked up with tampax meals, might be a better idea for Andy Malone to donate those to some vulnerable folk who might really be in need of them, lots of people have lost their jobs and income over the last few weeks, I can guarantee they are not getting a box of free food delivered to their door. 🤬
Her whole page is now private!👀 She is obviously worried about someone/everyone reporting her actions to the police now since they changed the law!!!!

Her whole page is now private!👀 She is obviously worried about someone/everyone reporting her actions to the police now since they changed the law!!!!
Out of the 109k following her, I really do hope that someone has the sense to screenshot and report her 😩

I see sugar coating nails is going to need a lesson in how to properly tag posts that are gifted.
I love the way she goes out of her way every time she actually does ‘pay’ for something to tell everyone about 100 times it’s cringe worthy.
hut I just noticed on her snaps that she was fisted a package from Roisin Doherty and all she paid for was this wee balm thing but she was gifted over 100 pound worth of stuff with it.
She mentioned it very briefly but then kept saying ‘now I paid for this’ no you didn’t!!!! You paid for the balm.
Please over exaggerate how much stuff is gifted to you the same way you over exaggerate whenever you actually pay for something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.