Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’ll ever mention the teeth lads, if she admits to having veneers how will she be able to shove polished teeth whitening down our throats?
I watched her live recently and she talked about her teeth a lot, she kept being asked about them and said it was bonding. She repeated it over and over and didn’t seem shy to share.

Opinions on That Belfast Girl Gemma? I will be the first to admit dating is hard, she makes it sound tragic which is alarmingly hard to keep hearing. There is a reason she is always ghosted, she is too intense too fast, I feel that from listening to her! I can’t believe she is only 28, she is way too old before her time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched her live recently and she talked about her teeth a lot, she kept being asked about them and said it was bonding. She repeated it over and over and didn’t seem shy to share.

Opinions on That Belfast Girl Gemma? I will be the first to admit dating is hard, she makes it sound tragic which is alarmingly hard to keep hearing. There is a reason she is always ghosted, she is too intense too fast, I feel that from listening to her! I can’t believe she is only 28, she is way too old before her time.
I’ve never watched any of her lives so I’ve missed any talk about them. Did she say if she was pleased with them or not?!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never watched any of her lives so I’ve missed any talk about them. Did she say if she was pleased with them or not?!
Yeah she seemed happy with them, had no problem talking about them. She had to keep saying they weren’t veneers but the bonding which they do appear to be.

I thought she was closer to 29 but googled ... and didn’t note the article was an old one 🤦‍♀️ Doh less time mocking insta huns more time brain training for me! That’s my karma for being mean
Haha no I googled it to be sure and 26 came up straight away so I’m not surprised anyone would think it! I also remember she was the same age as my sister as they used to run round with the same people way back when, my sis said she was a bit of a brat then and she apparently seems worse now going by her Instagram. Also does anyone else get the opinion she’s much more into her boyfriend than he is with her, and much more than her previous?

Haha no I googled it to be sure and 26 came up straight away so I’m not surprised anyone would think it! I also remember she was the same age as my sister as they used to run round with the same people way back when, my sis said she was a bit of a brat then and she apparently seems worse now going by her Instagram. Also does anyone else get the opinion she’s much more into her boyfriend than he is with her, and much more than her previous?
He certainly doesn’t like her videos when he doesn’t know she is filming then turns round his face says it all

Apologies for another CV19 related comment but Gemma Garrett defo does not live in walking distance to Cave Hill - stay the feck away ! No wonder people aren’t getting it when they see these people tagging posts “our daily walk” etc but in local beauty spots they are no where near. So disappointed she’s usually dead on

I do think Gemma is essentially a lovely girl but yes very mature beyond her years & quite intense about stuff so wonder how it would translate to dates

Only started following Claire B after she called Sosue out but have to say enjoying her so far..really did laugh when she said staying up til 5am rote off-Did I think it was my debs...

What's her back story though? Is she a hairdresser and worked with Denise Pelodolls (BPerfect partner in Voduz) but she isn't there any more?

Only started following Claire B after she called Sosue out but have to say enjoying her so far..really did laugh when she said staying up til 5am rote off-Did I think it was my debs...

What's her back story though? Is she a hairdresser and worked with Denise Pelodolls (BPerfect partner in Voduz) but she isn't there any more?
She worked full time in a college/university I think. She left to join Pelo Dolls as a partner even though she has no hairdressing background. She lost all or almost all her hair through alopecia a few years back hence the name of her account, Claire Balding. She left Pelo to study Trichology but there seemed to be a fall out between her and Denise, it was all a bit awkward at the time, got the feeling that she’d left Denise in the lurch a bit.

Yeah she seemed happy with them, had no problem talking about them. She had to keep saying they weren’t veneers but the bonding which they do appear to be.
Have to say I’m surprised she’s acknowledged them. Still an absolute dose though 😂

Good god, Rachel Gorry has broken me tonight. I can hardly bear it 😢 Daniel is in his final days now. My heart is absolutely broken for her 😢😢😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
I absolutely love superstylesabby but it's really off putting when she keeps bigging up sinead heg. I want her to see through the bull tit!
I do wonder if the only reason Sabrina knows Sinead Heg is because of tattle life lol. This is nosey of me but hey ho - I take it Sabrina has split with her husband? Where is her friend Mar these days?

I do wonder if the only reason Sabrina knows Sinead Heg is because of tattle life lol. This is nosey of me but hey ho - I take it Sabrina has split with her husband? Where is her friend Mar these days?
:ROFLMAO: Sineadheg thinks this is very nayge-ative

She also said Siobhan threw an Easter egg at her and that's why she has a fat lip. Fillers much?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw Rachel Gorrys story earlier too and I'm not ashamed to say I sat and cried for her.
She says the palliative care nurse thinks Daniel has 10 days but rachel thinks it's much less.
She won't be back on insta until he has died.
I am not religious but if anyone is, say a prayer for that little family about to be devastated.
I wish those other arseholes from NI on insta that arent adhering to the rules, would watch her stories and realise how selfish they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I quite like Tiffany Brien, in the past and the things she posts, advertises etc are things I like.

However, the new boyfriend situation, my god.

I honestly can’t watch the stories I have to skip them, it’s too much cringe. ‘Myyyyy precioussssss’

I quite like Tiffany Brien, in the past and the things she posts, advertises etc are things I like.

However, the new boyfriend situation, my god.

I honestly can’t watch the stories I have to skip them, it’s too much cringe. ‘Myyyyy precioussssss’
She is way too full on. If you watch closely you can actually see him cringe at her a lot of the time! Especially when he’s trying to work out and she’s hanging off him like a needy bleeping koala

• Haha
Listen to her podcast with Georgie Crawford she mentions the marriage there!

I saw Rachel Gorrys story earlier too and I'm not ashamed to say I sat and cried for her.
She says the palliative care nurse thinks Daniel has 10 days but rachel thinks it's much less.
She won't be back on insta until he has died.
I am not religious but if anyone is, say a prayer for that little family about to be devastated.
I wish those other arseholes from NI on insta that arent adhering to the rules, would watch her stories and realise how selfish they are.

Just so unfair. I'm sure it must be even worse that none of his family or friends can come and visit at this time. When she needs all the support she can get she is still reminding people to stay apart. So sad for them 💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is way too full on. If you watch closely you can actually see him cringe at her a lot of the time! Especially when he’s trying to work out and she’s hanging off him like a needy bleeping koala
Real contrast this time tho .. the last fella it took her ages to reveal him on insta and she addressed it eventually saying she liked her private life to be private 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 but she’s been showing this one off like some kind of prize .. and every time I see them I think they’re more like bro & sis

They were just her saying, it is what it is, 85 times, while skating around why the wedding was off.
“I’m not going to talk about it on here lads”, but she’s had a million stories in the last month talking about what to do after a breakup and motivational quotes

Reactions: 5
Just so unfair. I'm sure it must be even worse that none of his family or friends can come and visit at this time. When she needs all the support she can get she is still reminding people to stay apart. So sad for them 💔💔
I don’t follow this account but just know bits from reading here & my heart breaks at that alone. Poor girl

Real contrast this time tho .. the last fella it took her ages to reveal him on insta and she addressed it eventually saying she liked her private life to be private 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 but she’s been showing this one off like some kind of prize .. and every time I see them I think they’re more like bro & sis
The last one she took ages to reveal was the same one she was dating years ago. Couldn’t help but think he was a mug to go back to her, especially after her fling with her dads business partner.

but I guess he’s been mugged off again now after buying a house with her, now she’s moved the new boy child in. Not sure how these people cope with so much drama in their lives!

• Wow
LMD house hopping again today. I hate to think how many people her and her family could potentially have infected. Disgusting behaviour from a supposed role model. I certainly will think twice about buying anything with her name on it in the future. As for the blonde one....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.