Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she actually rolled her eyes at me too, well she rolled them to her sister, I was cringing for myself there and then but what could I say, and the face on her in the pic, gritted teeth she had. They genuinely all thought they were the Kardashians, and the makeup as thick as cement on them all. Cheap and tacky in real life.
I’ve seen the Victoria one in Ballymena before and thought she was stunning but boy does she know it. Also seen Michaela out with her boyfriend, she seems much more quiet and normal.

Reactions: 3
Why is Sinead Heg going on and on about the reasons she can’t give people advice. She thinks it’s because she doesn’t know the four life circles or whatever she calls them.
Has she ever considered the real reason she can’t give people advice...

BECAUSE SHE ISN’T QUALIFIED TO!!!!!
I feel Sinead talks like she has a clue but really she is just spouting all the facts she has read, like she has a good memory but not a bloody clue about life really.

I’ve seen the Victoria one in Ballymena before and thought she was stunning but boy does she know it. Also seen Michaela out with her boyfriend, she seems much more quiet and normal.
Victoria looks stunning but a bit of a dip, she chased James Smith when he was in Belfast (he talked about this girl Snogging the face of him and him having to physically remove her) he said it put him off Belfast. Then she went crazy and started yelling at him, how embarrassing!! Louise pointed to his book in the shop and Victoria was scundered and said she did not want to talk about it. On the live recently it kept being asked about James and her, Michaela and Louise thought it was funny and tried to get her to speak about it.

• Wow
I feel Sinead talks like she has a clue but really she is just spouting all the facts she has read, like she has a good memory but not a bloody clue about life really.

Victoria looks stunning but a bit of a dip, she chased James Smith when he was in Belfast (he talked about this girl Snogging the face of him and him having to physically remove her) he said it put him off Belfast. Then she went crazy and started yelling at him, how embarrassing!! Louise pointed to his book in the shop and Victoria was scundered and said she did not want to talk about it. On the live recently it kept being asked about James and her, Michaela and Louise thought it was funny and tried to get her to speak about it.
Sinead just regurgitates other peoples ideas. She’s a complete charlatan!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone think that LMD was making a point to show her high numbers of views-just showing all her brands how untouchable she is and therefore the rules shouldn't apply to her. Back house hopping to the dad's house today.

Reactions: 9
LMD on a live ranting about people talking about her house hopping. Doing nothing wrong she says! She’s asking where people are from and says that her followers are mostly from Omagh, Armagh, Dungannon, that’s because those closer to her home know what kind of person she really is! No doubt she has done well for herself but she’s a nasty piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

OMG I wondered what the James Smith thing was all about. Mortified for her 🙈

I’m not getting notifications now this thread has been moved to Suggestions. Does anyone know why it keeps getting moved from Instragrammers? So hard to find

Same happened to me. It’s so weird
I suspect it is coz this thread is not about one specific person but a group of instagrammers, some of which are private with small followers so maybe best to let it sit here or it will be removed! We don’t want that 😊😊

I’ve asked in the forum business section (commented on another thread) so hopefully we’ll find out. There’s other threads in instagrammers that are about groups and they’ve always been allowed.

Anyone else feel like Melanie Murphy seems to be acting like the only woman who has ever been pregnant?
I had to unfollow her a couple of days ago for this reason and also because of her smarmy husband. He looks so smug.

Did anyone think that LMD was making a point to show her high numbers of views-just showing all her brands how untouchable she is and therefore the rules shouldn't apply to her. Back house hopping to the dad's house today.
Just because we watch doesn’t mean we think she is authentic .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice on Aamir fits stories last night he let his 2/3 year old little girl stay up late and watch Jeepers Creepers? Why would you ever do that? Surely it scared the tit out of her?! Also the fact she still has a dummy is really making her teeth stick out they need to take it off her

• Sad
Just noticed mrs houseproud has done a giveaway and hardly anyone has entered... how embarrassing for her 🙈🙈😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone able to explain what the -7 gerrylavz thing is about? Don’t follow him but have seen a load of ones posting

Anyone able to explain what the -7 gerrylavz thing is about? Don’t follow him but have seen a load of ones posting
He posted a pic of his dinner on Sunday. Chicken & spuds covered in peppered sauce and someone messaged him rating it -7. Not sure if the girl meant to send it to him or not but he got all annoyed, pretended he wasn’t bothered but you could tell he actually was. He messaged her back something like “obviously this wasn’t meant for me. Thanks for your feedback, I’ll pass it on to the chef”. All over a few spuds 😂

Reactions: 1
He posted a pic of his dinner on Sunday. Chicken & spuds covered in peppered sauce and someone messaged him rating it -7. Not sure if the girl meant to send it to him or not but he got all annoyed, pretended he wasn’t bothered but you could tell he actually was. He messaged her back something like “obviously this wasn’t meant for me. Thanks for your feedback, I’ll pass it on to the chef”. All over a few spuds 😂
Oh my god!! Saw someone say that they were afraid to post something after Gerry’s -7😂😂 thought it must have been bad

And he went on and on and on about it. Really over the top, how peppered sauce was a treat and was she a Michelin star chef and all this bullocks. He made a real tit out of himself.

Aw my god, Rachel Gorry’s husband has died 😢 absolutely gutted
I saw her post. I'm so sad for that poor wee girl and her children. She clearly adored her husband and its cruel that theyve been thrust on this awful road without him.
My heart breaks for her.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.