Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly bell hoey also has her niece round for Easter.
DO NONE OF THEM KNOW THE RULES!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Hollies closeup of herself scared the life outta me. She looks like a man in drag. Bad drag at that. And the pic of her dad which she captioned raging, can you only imagine how angry he would be if he knew u were goin about filmin him and puttin him on ur insta secretly when hes still in bed? And going about his daily business? You are an absolute disgrace hollie. Paradin the rapist and mortifying your father daily. Cant decide whats worse.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she’s that brazen that she only cares about proving a point that she’s invincible and rules don’t apply, because she thinks she’s some sort of guru from mid ulster. She’s so aggressive in how she confronts things I bet she’s dying to address tattle life in her stories and tell us all to 🤫 but she wants to give the impression she doesn’t read here, it must be very annoying for her 😂😂😂
I agree, but also being really sly now, showing a table set for 6, but for the first time no sign of who the guests are. Makes me think she has had a warning about it.

So the thread has disappeared for more people @admin
IMG-20200411-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
What accounts do you like from N. I? I need a few more to follow not too much selling, I don't mind the odd thing but don't want to feel like I'm watching QVC

Reactions: 1
What accounts do you like from N. I? I need a few more to follow not too much selling, I don't mind the odd thing but don't want to feel like I'm watching QVC
Jordan q radio is brilliant she’s so funny and straight to the point! I also like Melissa Riddell

Reactions: 2
Given lmds radio silence today the my big fat easter covid swap dinner went ahead! Wee granny n granda probably landed down too for some infection salad. I hope the other people who live in her estate called the cops.if not, they are as bad

Given lmds radio silence today the my big fat easter covid swap dinner went ahead! Wee granny n granda probably landed down too for some infection salad. I hope the other people who live in her estate called the cops.if not, they are as bad
She’s a bleeping joke. She must think we’re stupid. Bet they were all stewing in each other’s filth in that hot tub too 🤮🤮

Jordan q radio is brilliant she’s so funny and straight to the point! I also like Melissa Riddell
These two are among my fave NI accounts - also galgoss although she is home at moment she moved to London last year to work and Ellepearls is good. Oh dietstartsmonday as well

CMB “lured” with herself for putting frozen chips into the deep fat fryer 🙈 I mean I’m no Delia Smith but my God what is going on that a woman her age with two children can’t make a basic dinner.

• Haha
CMB “lured” with herself for putting frozen chips into the deep fat fryer 🙈 I mean I’m no Delia Smith but my God what is going on that a woman her age with two children can’t make a basic dinner.
Omg what a dick. Honestly the woman gets worse everyday. Thats not 'not being able to cook' that is being a lazy turd who gets everything done for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.