Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl Hollie Campbell I only started following her the other day but what’s the deal with her? Why is she always videoing that wee man? I feel really sorry for him I dont understand it 😔

This girl Hollie Campbell I only started following her the other day but what’s the deal with her? Why is she always videoing that wee man? I feel really sorry for him I dont understand it 😔

That's her dad. She seems to now have a granny flat extension on his house that she lives in (I think it's her home house but someone else might know if this is correct)

That's her dad. She seems to now have a granny flat extension on his house that she lives in (I think it's her home house but someone else might know if this is correct)
He doesn’t seem to like her recording him? I really don’t like her already lol

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t seem to like her recording him? I really don’t like her already lol
She is a car crash. Her boyfriend did time for rape, and she is obsessed with him. Records her dad all the time without him knowin, And when he sees her takin pics he gets mad and she laughs!! Shes a disgrace

• Sad
I see LMD hasn’t shown much the last couple of days. Clearly being careful now but I’ve no doubt she’s still house hopping.

Reactions: 2
Did Sarah Burke have dinner at her Mother’s yesterday? She put up a pic of 2 empty plates and there’s clearly someone sitting opposite her.

• Angry
What accounts do you like from N. I? I need a few more to follow not too much selling, I don't mind the odd thing but don't want to feel like I'm watching QVC
I love lillybeebydebbie shes a make up artist and talks about fitness and weight loss. Her wee boys are gorgeous too

A few people can't see this thread, its coming up restricted. Any idea why?
I got back on... don't no what happened there, maybe blocked? I got my post removed and said it was gone.. meanwhile us all gossiping away lol ... near lost all my mid ulster buddies 🙃

Reactions: 3
I got back on... don't no what happened there, maybe blocked? I got my post removed and said it was gone.. meanwhile us all gossiping away lol ... near lost all my mid ulster buddies 🙃
Lol its been pretty quiet... All bloggers hibernating (hiding) unless its #spon ad or paid post..... O and Cmb learnt how to open a bag of frozen chips and put them in the deep fat fryer 😂... O and julie had a bad day yesterday. But its alright guys, we all have days like this... Good morning, is it morning, aye its still morning, its a lovely day out, but the wee man didnt sleep well 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol its been pretty quiet... All bloggers hibernating (hiding) unless its #spon ad or paid post..... O and Cmb learnt how to open a bag of frozen chips and put them in the deep fat fryer 😂... O and julie had a bad day yesterday. But its alright guys, we all have days like this... Good morning, is it morning, aye its still morning, its a lovely day out, but the wee man didnt sleep well 😂🤣
I thought it was seemed awfully quite at the weekend.. no pictures of sunday dinner or this hot tub.. cmb did well she even got the other foot and hand painted while dropping frozen chips into a fryer lol meanwhile I did actually get influenced into buying that alpha hair oil to try it as I've ran out .. anyone tried it yet?

Did CMB pay for that big meat parcel or was it gifted? TB is another one. You'd swear these bloggers were on the frontline the freebies handed to them. So undeserving.

Did CMB pay for that big meat parcel or was it gifted? TB is another one. You'd swear these bloggers were on the frontline the freebies handed to them. So undeserving.
Gifted... Guess which butchers I won't be buying from now.

Please only talk about accounts that are 10k or more flowers. Report any posts that are about smaller accounts else this thread will be gone for good. Thanks :)

For any big accounts please create a separate thread.

Please only talk about accounts that are 10k or more flowers. Report any posts that are about smaller accounts else this thread will be gone for good. Thanks :)

For any big accounts please create a separate thread.

Can you only create threads if you are a VIP member? If so..we need one for LMD/CMB/Mrs Houseproud/Tiffany and all the other bloggers mentioned in the last 10 pages or more.

A thread to discuss influencers from Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Faces by Grace - The laziest 💩 I’ve ever came across and the worst make up artist! She’s an absolute slob. Sits around at home all day (pre isolation may I add 😂) and her make up videos are shocking

Rachelgorryhomedecor - An absolute gem ❤ I love her. Mum of 3, only 29 and her husband passed away last week of cancer. She’s is so normal and down to earth. The strength this girl has shown is unbelievable

Sineadrice_ - Just go look for yourself 😂 Never seen ‘make up’ like it.

James_patrice - Worth a follow 😊

shannenreillymcgrath - Pain in the arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.