Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think lmd kicked the mum out for cheating, I think they try to play the poor us mum walked out and abandoned us card. In reality lmd would have been 20/21....don't think leaving a marriage is abandonment. I also think Michaela and Louis chose to stay with the dad, probably because there were no rules (assumption based purely on his lack of cop on atm house hopping himself and no doubt will pop up in this hot tub). Louise and Michaela were already rared (and rare louise definitely is) so I think our earlier assumptions of this hero dad who raised a herd of wains after the mum left was flawed. The twins and the rest (how many siblings are there?) lived with mum until recent years.
Oh i see! I think i had read here that they had thrown her out-either way she inherited her zero common sense from da, and from the sounds of things, her lack of self control from her mother if she did have an affair! Only one with sense is in australia-other side of the world! And the bikes twin seems a bit less of an attention bleep.

Reactions: 1
Liz is unhinged. She seems to have calmed down on the drink lately though compared to a few months ago she was always on insta hammered slurring her words ranting about pure shite.

Liz is a mess I could never understand how she can be portrayed as some amazing humanitarian .. pure two faced aul alcoholic in my opinion .. Julie is in a crappy situation and Liz just went in for the kill ! One thing u can say for Julie is she’s a straight talker there’s no dancing around a subject she was straight in and explained herself perfectly and addressed the whole thing - Liz will spend weeks hinting and throwing digs and not naming anyone or any specific thing ... Jesus if only Leo actually would swoop in and shut her down be the right job !!! There’s wiser eating grass 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Liz says she’ll be calling out all house hoppers but don’t see her calling out LMD. She’d be scared Brendan would stop sending her BPerfect freebies.

I see houseproud has laid out Easter eggs and presents for the two girls but but not for the boys? I know they’re older but I’m sure they’d like an Easter egg too and wouldn’t the younger two be wondering why the Easter bunny didn’t come to their brothers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Liz says she’ll be calling out all house hoppers but don’t see her calling out LMD. She’d be scared Brendan would stop sending her BPerfect freebies.

I see houseproud has laid out Easter eggs and presents for the two girls but but not for the boys? I know they’re older but I’m sure they’d like an Easter egg too and wouldn’t the younger two be wondering why the Easter bunny didn’t come to their brothers?
I didnt even know she had boys for so long, her and her tshirt that says mum of girls. Shes a disgrace.

if Liz is calling everyone out and calling the guards on them Sarah Burke should be top the list she was well able to tag Sarah on Friday about dresses not as quick to call her out on her having her mam around 🤔

Can someone report Tiffney Brien? She’s clearly over at her mum and dads. I would but I don’t live in NI anymore.
Wee Tiffy has now taken this photo down! Someone at PSNI must have had a word... she’s also not posted a single story today. I assume since she’s not in her own house she’ll be better at keeping quiet now.

Wee Tiffy has now taken this photo down! Someone at PSNI must have had a word... she’s also not posted a single story today. I assume since she’s not in her own house she’ll be better at keeping quiet now.
Dunno why they’re having words with TB but not LMD

My bet is that they will have spoken to LMD but she just doesn’t give a duck. TB has the family business to think of and wants to keep supporting local business so they can give her free food.

Reactions: 2
To be honest Tiffany was only posting pictures in the parents garden which is practically a park it looks that large. possibly she hasn’t been right next to her family like LMD has been and other than that she’s been at her own place where her and the boyfriend seem to be isolating together. LMD has put up posts of herself with family members from different houses so she’s more of a risk. I reported her last week as she’s practically flaunting it on social media wanting the backlash

To be honest Tiffany was only posting pictures in the parents garden which is practically a park it looks that large. possibly she hasn’t been right next to her family like LMD has been and other than that she’s been at her own place where her and the boyfriend seem to be isolating together. LMD has put up posts of herself with family members from different houses so she’s more of a risk. I reported her last week as she’s practically flaunting it on social media wanting the backlash
I know that. I said I don’t know why they are having words with TB and NOT LMD

I know that. I said I don’t know why they are having words with TB and NOT LMD
I know I was agreeing with you! 😂 if there’s one thing all of us on this thread seem to agree with it’s LMDs dispicable behaviour. Hi Louise 👋 just me here 😂 if I see you house hop again I’ll report you again and by that stage your local police will be sick of getting calls about you and I imagine you won’t be let off as easily next time.

I know I was agreeing with you! 😂 if there’s one thing all of us on this thread seem to agree with it’s LMDs dispicable behaviour. Hi Louise 👋 just me here 😂 if I see you house hop again I’ll report you again and by that stage your local police will be sick of getting calls about you and I imagine you won’t be let off as easily next time.
I really don’t think they’ve spoken to her cause she’s still galavanting around from house to house. If they had threatened her with a fine I would of thought she’d have realised how serious it is

Even on Easter Sunday LMD is on flogging her shite jewellery ! It’s a very bad reflection on Callaghan jewellers today of all days

I really don’t think they’ve spoken to her cause she’s still galavanting around from house to house. If they had threatened her with a fine I would of thought she’d have realised how serious it is
I honestly think she’s that brazen that she only cares about proving a point that she’s invincible and rules don’t apply, because she thinks she’s some sort of guru from mid ulster. She’s so aggressive in how she confronts things I bet she’s dying to address tattle life in her stories and tell us all to 🤫 but she wants to give the impression she doesn’t read here, it must be very annoying for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.