Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead Rice .. thoughts anyone ? Started following her when she exposed all the shite happening at Inglot .. she’s got progressively more orange and her lips now resemble a blowfish 😳😳 and today she seemed to be in a clothes shop which is bizarre then hugging someone that she doesn’t live with 🤷🏼‍♀️ People have seriously lost the run of themselves just bcoz the damn sun has come out

Reactions: 1
You can still do it online

So the stupid witch isn’t even gonna cancel her summer holiday which people have been advised to do. Why should she sure the world revolves around Louise lol her and her slut of a cousin Erin melt my head the way they get on. And apparently last year she was up to some badness in Ibiza last year when she was meant to be going with Neil.
Is she not the biggest hypocrite about that anyways? Cheated on her ex with his brother, and then again in ibiza but kicked her mother out for the same thing?? From the sounds of things she would have been safer stayin with the mother, can teach each other how to cheat 👍🏻 Whose the cousin erin? She a bike too?

Is she not the biggest hypocrite about that anyways? Cheated on her ex with his brother, and then again in ibiza but kicked her mother out for the same thing?? From the sounds of things she would have been safer stayin with the mother, can teach each other how to cheat 👍🏻 Whose the cousin erin? She a bike too?
I don't think lmd kicked the mum out for cheating, I think they try to play the poor us mum walked out and abandoned us card. In reality lmd would have been 20/21....don't think leaving a marriage is abandonment. I also think Michaela and Louis chose to stay with the dad, probably because there were no rules (assumption based purely on his lack of cop on atm house hopping himself and no doubt will pop up in this hot tub). Louise and Michaela were already rared (and rare louise definitely is) so I think our earlier assumptions of this hero dad who raised a herd of wains after the mum left was flawed. The twins and the rest (how many siblings are there?) lived with mum until recent years.

Reactions: 2
Its a long story but its all on Julies story,sorry i actually started writing it out there but it would have taken all night 😂 its still up on Lizs page too
Just watched Liz’s story there. What’s Julie supposed to have said about Liz’s son? I don’t see anything in those screenshots where she’s said anything bad about him

Yeah she was back in the day and also she’s known to encourage louises slutty behaviour also 😂 the girl can’t keep her legs closed. Apparently that’s the reason Louise and her mum don’t have a relationship because she cheated on her dad but the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...... 👀

not marked gifted again either !
It never is!! Just “thanks for the drop” 🙄

All she has done during this crisis is eat free food when there’s people losing jobs and wondering how they are going to feed their kids. But you carry on Tiff, eat your free food and much around going from house to house with your wee boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Just watched Liz’s story there. What’s Julie supposed to have said about Liz’s son? I don’t see anything in those screenshots where she’s said anything bad about him
I’ve never heard of either but just spent 20mins looking through each of their stories that I’ll never get back 😂 all I can take from it is that Liz should lay off the booze before going on instagram, if she has adult sons like the whole saga implies I’m mortifified for them😂 if my mum was going on stories like that I’d hide all technology that enables Instagram to save her dignity lol

It never is!! Just “thanks for the drop” 🙄

All she has done during this crisis is eat free food when there’s people losing jobs and wondering how they are going to feed their kids. But you carry on Tiff, eat your free food and much around going from house to house with your wee boyfriend.
Earlier when she referred to them as having ‘chilled out sexy vibes’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I’ve never heard of either but just spent 20mins looking through each of their stories that I’ll never get back 😂 all I can take from it is that Liz should lay off the booze before going on instagram, if she has adult sons like the whole saga implies I’m mortifified for them😂 if my mum was going on stories like that I’d hide all technology that enables Instagram to save her dignity lol
Liz is always coming on to Instagram pissed. She claimed Leo Varadkar had her Instagram shut down a while back 🙈 don’t know how her girlfriend puts up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Liz is always coming on to Instagram pissed. She claimed Leo Varadkar had her Instagram shut down a while back 🙈 don’t know how her girlfriend puts up with her.
Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂 she sounds a scream... I probably shouldnt laugh as she seems unhinged more than anything else

Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂 she sounds a scream... I probably shouldnt laugh as she seems unhinged more than anything else
Yeah she’s completely nuts. Feel sorry for her kids and girlfriend when she goes on the drunken rants, embarrassing.

Sarah has come on to say only 5 people sent her negative comments/messages. Is she for real? 🤣 the way she came on stories absolutely fuming shouting and roaring saying anyone who sent for any negativity are just idiots. Either she got more like 500 messages or the girl is absolutely unhinged. The shouting roaring and cursing really showed her true colours. Classy girl 😅
Sorry i missed it now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.