Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so worried about Bianca’s health, clearly the stress causes her flare ups ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For god’s sake Alice he left you just the same as everyone else does and for the same reason. What’s so hard to grasp?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have never in my life come across someone so openly insane as Alice Evans. She is what you see in horror movies. Everything from now on seems an act of revenge, at Ellas and Elsie’s expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Prospective Thread Title: You’re Destroying Your Daughter, Alice. Stop. Just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hypothetically because I don’t believe for a moment he will get it. But if Ioan does get the RO, is it just big Ella he won’t be able to see, or would that include little Elsie too?

Reactions: 3
So we will get to see IG and BW responses plus the psychologist witness? Good. Now we will find out what actually happened.

DD: Hi. My name is @doodledreams and I have @ioangruffudd tied up in my bedroom I keep him down quite easily with my special long adaptable chin.

There's a lot of focus on the bedroom here. Not surprising Ella threw milk there. All part of AE's plan. Someone is wel jel.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Hypothetically because I don’t believe for a moment he will get it. But if Ioan does get the RO, is it just big Ella he won’t be able to see, or would that include little Elsie too?
Elsie is included in the petition, but the chances are zero tbh (while for Ella its probably 1 % if the judge drinks the same stuff as Loopy). There is no "abuse" against Elsie mentioned. Now often ROs have protected persons (people you live with) being granted just to pre-empt a potential danger ("accidental meetings" etc) but this is more for death threat stuff lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 16
mate, they've known this for 2 weeks. im sure they have a lovely evening and are happy to be able to set the record straight. not sure about you tho: raging
View attachment 2245764
very desperate for his attention btw
WTF?

Who even THINKS like this??? Yes, yes, I know. mAlice does...

Let alone type it and then share with the (very limited) Twitter world???

I mean, mocking someone about spots???

Surely even a 12 year old is above doing that???

Biancas skin has always looked good to me, they wouldn't even have known about skin issues if B hadn't posted it herself.

I am ashamed to breath the same (putrid) air as them :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also wtf is that brother doing (if it’s actually him) how can a grown man act like that, it’s just bizarre that him and Alice are both full of the same venom.
Well his beautiful wife Rachel (who he met at Alice’s wedding) left him, so he probably identifies with Alice. He’s just a poor sweet wounded bird.
---
Alison Boshoff has been at the DM for years. Either her position there is incredibly secure or she’s willing to fall on her sword for Alice. This story in itself probably won’t be a career ender but it won’t go away. Any case against her in the future will almost certainly have this brought up as a damning reflection of her character and lack of scruples.

It seems a long way to go to help a friend unless there’s something else motivating her. I wonder if there’s bad blood between her and Ioan. 🤔
Her job is in no danger. British tabloids have ZERO standards so she’s a perfect little cog in the wheel of trash.

Doubt there’s any bad blood. She’s probably just bitter like Alice.

Reactions: 27
Will Malice moon the Judge when these stupid ROs are denied?

Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
0972298D-D82E-490E-893F-D7A0D9A312F0.jpeg
I thought he had finally lost it, until i realised he was doing that thing that preteens do when they want to sneak a swear in. My 12 yr old is more mature than these fuckwits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t know how we would ever sneak this past the Tattle mods, but “Looks fade but cunty is forever.” belongs in the thread title Hall of Fame.
We could go with the “looks fade but cont y mor is forever” (given that it means “jellyfish” and Malice is full of poisonous stings)…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mór is the Irish for big so when I read it it looks like big bleep. So I am fully on board with cont y môr as a title 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: Yobee, two sweet peas in a pod, Alice just two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.