Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the papers be served to Ioan and Bianca's lawyers or does it have to be served to them personally? Hopefully the former.
---

Do you think her Twitter account was permanently suspended?
I hope so, it was vile

Reactions: 11
I think she's talking about Ella. She must have forgotten that she in fact wounded Ella.
She's talking about Bianca. That Bianca wanted the daughters to make her and Ioan a perfect family. Ready made.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
looks like they send her sister a present for her new house lol
Screenshot_20230617_065620_Instagram.jpg

Can the papers be served to Ioan and Bianca's lawyers or does it have to be served to them personally? Hopefully the former.
---

lawyers is common once the case is moving but first service normally happens personally because you cant know for sure who the lawyer is

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She deleted it herself.

Taking into account how sloppy, disorganised, and lazy she is, my money is on her forgetting to log in within the 30 days window. Otherwise, she would already have used it.

Twitter states:
You won't be able to reactivate your previous account and you won't have access to any old Tweets. Once your account is deleted after the 30-day deactivation window, your username will be available for registration by other Twitter accounts.

Give it a try and see if you can register a new account under her old username. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doubt she's served his lawyer. Expect it will be served personally on I &B and video and photos sold to the DM.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Still very sceptical on the hearings actually happening though, especially if they havent sorted a lawyer yet, but its the perfect trauma bonding exercise for her daughter, so she just might.
I hope the hearing won’t happen. My worst fear is that Malice won’t hire a lawyer and will have Ella wing it in the RO hearing. That’s going to leave a mark a whole lot worse than a bruise.
---
OMG I want one! 😂😂😂
Okay, at the risk of branding myself forever on this site, I got one and used it. We were on a lengthy road trip in a fairly remote area during the height of Covid. The trip was unavoidable, and I knew I wouldn’t want to use a gas station bathroom - gross and germy - and most restaurants, etc., were closed. This thing was so cool! I neatly peek into an empty soda bottle. No messy piddling all over yourself while squatting. Got a nice hot pink one, peed like a guy at a road stop, Wet-Wiped my hands clean, and voila. Pee like a guy - it’s great!
---
No girl her age would dare carry a blanket such as that one in public unless it was as a ‘prop’.
Agreed. That’s how I felt about the Al Jolson pose during the papped stomp off. Just not something that naturally occurs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
GG: I don't think they see Alice as a person, just someone to gossip about and bring down They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you suffer too. Just for being a friend.

Most people see Alice for exactly what she is. An abusive bleep.
GG who hates gossip and then spends hours gossiping 🙄 How about this for a sentence:

I don't think they see Alice Bianca as a person, just someone to gossip about and bring down They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY"

Edit: Sorry it’s already been said 🫣well done fellow Turds 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice will make Ella go up infront of her father in the hopes of completely ruining the relationship. Pretty sure Ella can’t live with him now anyway but she needs complete destruction of that relationship and no better way than by putting Ella infront of her father/Bianca and a judge and having her completely humiliated. (It will all be blamed on anyone and everyone except Ella and Alice). The judge isn’t stupid and it’s the custody judge. Ella and Alice are not going to come out of this very well at all. Alice just needs to humiliate everyone, including Ella.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Doesn’t matter if I&B have been served. Unlike A, they will reply and respond appropriately, via their lawyer with their side of the story. I like Alice’s “I haven’t read it but whatever he said didn’t happen” - you can be sure they have both read it, so have their lawyers and will have constructed a sensible retort.

Reactions: 27
I bet Alice is shitting herself about what they will say and what evidence and witnesses they have that will blow her and Ellas story apart.
There was a psychologist man there. You think Bianca and Ioan called Ella those names? Come on, don’t have to be intelligent to see that lie a mile away.

Reactions: 32
So instead of the kids doing normal kids stuff they will be being coached on what to say and how to act at the court case and all becuase Ioan left her. She said she would ruin him, it's all there in black and white from over two years ago. I just hope (when this case falls flat on it‘s face) that she’s not going to pull out the unmentionable accusation she keeps alluding to.

Those socks btw, they have replied to the Welsh Comic con thingy that IG is in and other publications with #IoanGruffuddisaChildAbuser. So they are not just talking into the void.

Also wtf is that brother doing (if it’s actually him) how can a grown man act like that, it’s just bizarre that him and Alice are both full of the same venom. My brother would have told me to knock it on the head about two years back for my own wellbeing, he would be supportive but not gleefully join in with childish shite.

The kids must just think this is normal now and this is how you go about life, it’s normal to do a full on hate campaign on SM and that B deserves everything the adults are saying. They don’t know what NORMAL is any more.

We are talking about a group of humans that if anything really bad happened to I&B would celebrate and post disgusting comments about it and encourage the kids to join in. That’s what we are dealing with. Psychopaths. It’s horrifying.

Moo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Its taken me days to catch but Im horrified by how low she has sunk. its heartbreaking to think what Ella is going through

Dad having a stepmum/ girlfriend is normal to most teenagers now. A 13year old throwing milk on her Dads bed is not.
I really hope that kid gets back into school quick, she needs her own life and friends and dramas

Alice is just a bleep, obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So instead of the kids doing normal kids stuff they will be being coached on what to say and how to act at the court case and all becuase Ioan left her. She said she would ruin him, it's all there in black and white from over two years ago. I just hope (when this case falls flat on it‘s face) that she’s not going to pull out the unmentionable accusation she keeps alluding to.

Moo
BIB and the latest 😕

IMG_0789.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Alison Boshoff has been at the DM for years. Either her position there is incredibly secure or she’s willing to fall on her sword for Alice. This story in itself probably won’t be a career ender but it won’t go away. Any case against her in the future will almost certainly have this brought up as a damning reflection of her character and lack of scruples.

It seems a long way to go to help a friend unless there’s something else motivating her. I wonder if there’s bad blood between her and Ioan. 🤔

Reactions: 17
Prospective Thread Title: You’re Destroying Your Daughter, Alice. Stop. Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.