Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Just for the record, the auntie in ‘Whales’ isn’t fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Just another lie. What would Alice or indeed Ella know any way, not having seen their own kin for a decade. Rot away in your lonliness small yet strangely overgrown people.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE has triangulated herself using the daughter as her "other half". When l saw the daughter was involved in picking up AE after she had to appear in court for breaching the DVRO I knew it was trouble.

A child has been put right in the middle of adult business. And now she and Mommie dearest are socking together as another bonding experience.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
They both look smug. But one of them is a child, and one acts like one. They must be feeling smug, it got AE out of the house, upright and walking. Momentous day.

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I think Alice is very worried about the custody evaluators and what they are saying about her behaviour and mental health.

Possibly why Ioan’s team are going after old records because it adds weight to show these issues are not just a result of recent stress and the divorce but existed long before the current situation.

MOO

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.
I always get the impression that he is genuinely scared of what might come out of her big gob at all their interviews. She always cuts him off to give her oh so important take on things.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
This is Alice earning the money for the gift she will give Ella for getting an RO against Ioan and Bianca. Cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad

Loveu2

VIP Member
I hope she receives only support required by law. She shit her bed and should fall back in it. There's no excuse for her behavior and it will only escalate.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Amazing to think of the life she had. Schmoozing with the “in” crowd in Paris. She was a looker, no matter how people try to downplay it now. But look at her now. Consumed with bitterness. A life that seems to be lived lying down and viewed through a screen. We all age, and she has seemingly given up on the appearance front. She has certainly given up on life. A cautionary tale.

When life gives you lemons you don’t suck on the lemon. You at some point move on. Just for dignity’s sake you move on and try to make your life as best as you can for your changed circumstances.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Honestly, I don't think British tabloids like the Daily Fail give a shit about accuracy and ethics. They care about clicks and advertising. Alison will probably get a pat on the back for bringing in clicks/dollars. Unless Ioan or Bianca sue, the DM and Alison give zero fucks.
The Daily Mail has just hired Boris Johnson. Says it all really.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Ninas purse

VIP Member
no, denying health insurance is usually the main reason why a bifurcation gets not granted. He will have to provide that (or something equal to it) until they settle the financial aspects
I doubt the court will delay bifurcation in this case because of health insurance. Health insurance is usually an issue if the insured party was on an employer's health plan. Ioan was not on employer's health plan. I would not be surprised if they had through the HealthCare Marketplace or through SAG. Alice can get insurance through the Marketplace or as a SAG member she can get her own health insurance. Health insurance only becomes an issue if the party carrying the insurance was on his employer's plan. Not the case here. Alice had nearly two years to get insurance of her own as a SAG member. He is still carrying the kids on his, I assume. Time for girl to put on her big girl pants (literally) and start adulting.

Mardybum41

0972298D-D82E-490E-893F-D7A0D9A312F0.jpeg
I thought he had finally lost it, until i realised he was doing that thing that preteens do when they want to sneak a swear in. My 12 yr old is more mature than these fuckwits.

• Haha
  • Sick

jesskell

Yep. Remember this is the kid that didn't want to be on SM. Now she's all over the DM. What changed? There's been a lot of scaremongering and bribery going on chez Evans imo.

Like I said, AE can't get and boyfriend so Ella is now her 'other half'. :sick: I don't see the smugness lasting though. Just a hunch...

View attachment 2247181
This picture made my stomach sink. This child has been love-bombed since filing for the RO and is clearly enjoying being mummy’s best friend. I don’t think she truly realises the bigger picture.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I’m usually just a lurker on these threads (Hi Turds! 👋🏻) but I have to break my thread virginity to say this photo of Ella makes me sick to my stomach.

I work with children everyday and have been feeling very uncomfortable about how Ella was being portrayed on here, because in my mind- she’s only a kid… She’s no kid now let me tell you. That self satisfied smug grin confirms my doubts that all the socks were actually the gruesome twosome! I am shooketh to my core (and I come from the Jack Monroe threads, that takes quite some beating!) that she is being parented this way. And so very sad for her.

Anyways, I just needed to say that out loud to those with similar feelings. And also coz the dogs asleep! Over and out 🫡
Hello and glad you delurked!

BIB - but she is a kid. She's still only 13. She looks a lot older than she is because she's so tall, and this is to her detriment as it means that people think she's more mature than she is.

I feel so bad for her. She doesn't look happy in some these photos, she looks tired. I know it's her on the sock accounts as well, but she's being goaded by Alice.

Alice is a fucking failure of a parent and a hideous person for arranging this pap walk.

• Heart
  • Sad

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
While potting up plants and seedlings for my garden I listened to Andrea’s excellent video. After it ended I kept on working and one video after another played on parental alienation. What I learned is deeply upsetting, depressing, and eye opening. I’ve now decided that Alice could very likely be dangerous. I don’t think she deserves any custody. She’s a monster and I don’t care what happens to her.
BIB two year ago I really wanted her to get her act together and get he life in track, for her own sake. I no longer care either though. She can go to Hell for the suffering she has caused

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Alice’s special ‘arguing coat’ cracked me up! She sure has a veritable collection on her hands;
Arguing coat
Levitating boots
Dog blanket
It’s a mood:
IMG_3890.jpeg

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Doubt she's served his lawyer. Expect it will be served personally on I &B and video and photos sold to the DM.

• Angry
  • Sad