Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I do not think for one second the Hauck family were even aware that Dennis’ name was put down as a witness. Maybe now that there have been headlines but at the time, no way. And if they know now, I don’t think they are happy or willing.
I hope the notoriety and getting dragged into a mess does not discourage them from being present in Elsie’s life. She needs the normalcy and the respite, I’m guessing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Boring Monday

VIP Member
When people talk about someone looking young or old because of clothes they wear, styling or whatever, I just automatically look at skin instead and go naaaah. I can't help myself...lol. Clothes don't tell your age, skin does. Bee just dresses in an elegant way, with sporty casual. It's actually rare that I wouldn't guess someone's age accurately. There's a giveaway 95% of the time.
I think as much as anything B dresses to accommodate her medical history. She probably is wearing stuff she wouldn’t have given house room to before … been there, doing that … but if wearing flats or trainers means that you can walk the next day, you just look at the stilletos, give them a little rub for good luck and out the lid back on the box.

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
mate, they've known this for 2 weeks. im sure they have a lovely evening and are happy to be able to set the record straight. not sure about you tho: raging
View attachment 2245764
very desperate for his attention btw
WTF?

Who even THINKS like this??? Yes, yes, I know. mAlice does...

Let alone type it and then share with the (very limited) Twitter world???

I mean, mocking someone about spots???

Surely even a 12 year old is above doing that???

Biancas skin has always looked good to me, they wouldn't even have known about skin issues if B hadn't posted it herself.

I am ashamed to breath the same (putrid) air as them :sick:

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
That is why I speculated that the door thing did not happen at all. That is why she yelled out to Ioan that "his girlfriend" hit her with the door (while recording, so it was for the benefit of recording) and that is why Ioan responded that Ella is lying.
And I'm guessing Ioan wasn't there at that point that Ella took to the door so she made up the story .

I wouldnt be surprised if Ella struck out at B from the doorway and B possibly used the door as a shield automatically defending herself by closing it over her body . Ella had one mark across her arm and with all the flailing about more than likely did it herself . No injuries to the head shown strangely enough for all that slamming.

Ella seems to be super sensitive from no age . Elsie didn't flinch during the Wales match but Ella the much older sister burst into tears . Surely they must have watched their daddy getting frustrated watching his beloved team play .

My lads scream the place down jumping like jack rabbits all over the place when their team play . My granddaughter rolls her eyes lol

I would say it's more than possibly that Ella's school and welfare will provide evidence of her strops from long ago if asked . And her "be a mother " shenanigans at the schools.
Elsie seems far more adjusted IMO,!

Ella possibly just needs assessed to see what's going on there . Her mother does not help her cause or case and possibly plays on Ella's vulnerability . She's the only teacher she has at the minute how awful is that thought , so let that sink in 😥

• Sad
  • Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
So monoTone, MitziCunt & DoodleDaydreamer have all been off Twitter for 8 hours. What are the chances? 🤔 I like the idea that the abuser has finally been arrested, but I guess that’s too much wishful thinking! 😁

Reactions: 32

Ametrine

VIP Member
Once again Alice makes fun of Bianca's spots. Alice you fucking moron, did you not read the rest of the Instagram post where Bianca posted a photo of herself with perfect skin, as the Accutane she was on did its job?

It's also very likely her two daughters are going to get acne, as it's prevalent amongst teenagers. You can absolutely bet that during an argument with her girls she'll use their acne (if they get it) against them as an insult.

She's already made critical comments about their appearance. You can guarantee she'll be doing plenty of that in the future, as that's what she likes to fixate on - people's appearances. Despite looking like the back of a large haystack herself (but with a worse personality).

M33L4

VIP Member
As a surprise for @M33L4 I’ve arranged for the Rat to travel up the aisle in a miniature model of the Titanic while “my heart will go on” plays. Afterwards, any tattle turds who can make it will shower the happy couple with cheese strings ❤
The youngest of the mimsy children is obsessed by all things Titanic. I’ve not told her she’s currently funded by Uncle Yo. Alexa, play my heart will go on…

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
Absolutely, she seems to enjoy fighting.
The Abuser is a keyboard warrior alright, but she’s a real coward when she’s due to appear in court to rebut Ioan’s claims in his application for the DVRO. She also had to be dragged kicking and screaming to court to face the consequences of her breach of the DVRO. This is what makes me wonder if she has any intention of both her and Ella appearing in court regarding the RO. That is perhaps why Ioan and Bianca haven’t yet been served. She organised this and roped in Bitchoff to cause maximum damage to them while away filming, also if she claims that they drop it at a later date, people will say that there is no smoke without fire. Winning the war of public opinion is what is most important to the Abuser.

welp

VIP Member
I don't think Gloria understands what neutral is. She doesn't do basic things for Ioan even though he's paying for her. Again she doesn't want to be fired by Alice but I still think she has a damn cheek to do this. It goes without saying she will be a witness at the custody trial. Does she know that perjury is an offence?

View attachment 2241527

I hope she didn't believe Alice wouldn't fire her after IG noticed her pilfering from his account.
Gloria as a witness in the custody trial would be interesting, because Alice has kinda taking the thunder out of this by saying under oath that Ioan was the cornerstone of the family and a perfect husband etc. She cant have Gloria claim now that Ioan was abusive or something during their marriage. In fact the marriage is pretty much a close case for Ioan in this aspect. It's now only about his behavior towards the kids since then, and the only witness here are his chaperones.

So the only thing Gloria can really testify on without bringing Alice in danger of perjury is how much parenting Alice did (Ioan alleged she hardly did, which is probably true), but when you hire a 9-5 nanny without working this isnt a particulary credible look. It also isnt a particulary good look that since Ioan is gone the girls need to ask other families in order to make activities despite Alice not working. But of course judges in California are used to this, and in fact it's the main reason why unfit parents dont lose custody (because there is a nanny to take care). Needless to say, as said before, when you agree to testify you also agree to get cross-examed, and this can always backfire.

Btw Alice keeps saying that she will use Gloria to deny the things Ioan has alleged against her. She can obviously have Gloria claim that she never saw Alice on the floor passed out or her hitting Ioan, but those statements are not helpful if Gloria wasnt in fact present when these things allegedly happened.

By filing the restraining orders she also has made the kids less credible witnesses. I leave out the Bianca case, but the filing against Ioan shows that Ella is raised without boundaries and is allergic to parenting. Not very helpful when you are accused by your ex of not parenting your kids.

Last edited:

Loveu2

VIP Member
GG: I don't think they see Alice as a person, just someone to gossip about and bring down They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you suffer too. Just for being a friend.

Most people see Alice for exactly what she is. An abusive cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice does not deserve to be a mother.

MC: Don't mean to be rude, m'kay. But you sound a lot like my friend Ella's Dad

JB: Who is Ella?

MC: You don't need to worry about her. Nobody else does. Only her Mum, and her uncle

• Sad
  • Sick

Nixlondon

VIP Member
WTF is going on with the adverts? 😂 It's a microcosm of Alice's life, with less foam letters and rhinestones😂
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 16.33.49.png

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I think adults pretending to be children is seriously fucked up. Everyone needs to turn their WiFi off. Can’t see this ending well.
---
Alice and the Texan are two cheeks of the same arse.
I don’t care what the context is I need this to be the next thread title. 😂🙌🏼

I think Alice has discovered that putting Big E in the firing line on twitter makes her more willing to attack Ioan and more supportive of her weird divorce behaviour, so she’s throwing her to the wolves.

• Haha
  • Sad

brie l

VIP Member
I don’t think she looks ugly here. I think the constant rounds of IVF in her mid 40s played hell with her hormones. She probably should have accepted one child was enough and gone through a natural menopause.
That was very nice of you to say that about Alice, you are kinder than me. Totally agree that she should have accepted how lucky she was with one successful pregnancy.

I've been through IVF and during the process it is all about you. The poor bloke has a very minor role. I've always suspected she adored the attention that IVF gave her.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Yeah - remember the Fantastic Four movie Alice, where she was banned/asked to keep away from set for upsetting Jessica Alba and Ioan with her insane jealousy?
I’d like to see all the people she’s pissed off in Hollywood gathered in one place talking about her. Now that I’m thinking about it there’s probably no space big enough for all of them.

• Haha