Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
She really does have a bizarre way of dressing. It defies classification- not sure what the style is. She lives in a warm state, but dresses for cold climes but leaves her arms bare? In sartorial terms she commits a mortal chin. Sorry, I meant sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind
View attachment 2242032
View attachment 2242033
View attachment 2242046
Does anyone else really love how much effort Bianca puts into her responses to a LOT of people? She truly seems to genuinely mean it. Unless she’s a far superior actress than mAlice will have us believe.

own goal Al.

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind

View attachment 2242033
I hate that cunt ! There! ..thats the first time i have ever said that word on here or anywhere but she really is a cruel heartless cunt !!!! Poor B 😥

I think next thread title should be about calling her out blatantly on MS attacks so like there can be no confusion as to what she does and is still doing! I'm so mad right now after reading all that . I can't imagine inflicting deliberate untold suffering on an already suffering person .

All MS sufferers should call her out and call her socks out because by sock proxy she's annihilating Bianca and her MS 🤬 Cruel cruel cunt !

Thread suggestion . I'm sure people can come up with better on the subject but I would love it to be this subject regardless 🙏🙏🙏

Alice Evans launches cruel attacks from her sock accounts on Bianca and her MS.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
So the consensus is that this isn’t the teen any more? I sincerely hope you’re right and that rather than trolling online she’s out there living a normal life with normal real life friends of her own age. Doing the stuff every 13 yr old should be doing and in no way obsessing about the oldies. I still fear the opposite though.
Sadly she's probably involved. All the 'butthead/vag face' stuff seems like a little kid. It's absolutely horrific that Alice is modeling and rewarding this behaviour, what chance does Ella have in the real world if this is what she's being taught? Alice has arrested development at age 12, god knows why. It's such an extreme thing to cut off your child, but I can see so clearly why Alice's dad had to. God alone knows what she was saying about his wife and the child who died. She's hateful and unloveable, and she's condemning her daughter to the same life - or trying to.

• Sad
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
To be fair, not many older actresses continue to have a career, especially bit part actresses like Alice. This is why she should've started branching out years ago. She could've looked into teaching acting or language classes. Gone back to university to do a teaching degree while the girls were little. She had a Nanny to help out. She could be working in a respectable career right now while still auditioning. She could supplement her income by doing conventions and Cameos. She has fucked herself over now. One google of her name and no one will want to employ her and no agent will want to represent her.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
She needs to get a job. Her days of having staff are over. I don't see how the can stay long term in that townhouse. Welp guesstimated that she might get $5.5k a month child support although some said it would be lower. That doesn't even cover the rent.

Yes she has 'childhood savings' of £100k but it won't last forever. Nor will the lump sum from the house.
C’mon now. She’s got a bright future with all those Comic-Cons coming up, her much anticipated autobiography, her stellar Cameo productions, not to mention the outrageously mammoth beloved fans’ ‘GoFundMyRosé’ campaign … oh, wait

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I actually wonder how visitations go given that no TRO were issued. Surely he is passing up on this himself until the court hearing, right?
AE has triangulated herself using the daughter as her "other half". When l saw the daughter was involved in picking up AE after she had to appear in court for breaching the DVRO I knew it was trouble.

A child has been put right in the middle of adult business. And now she and Mommie dearest are socking together as another bonding experience.
BIB: yeah, same

bet there is some revenge involved: "You made mom go through this, now you do too" - too bad that you need to actually have done something wrong to get criminal charges, eh? But the bad thing is that Ella will probably keep trying and keep filing for a restraining orders, probably escalating more and more, like claiming that he inappropriately touched her or something. This is why he should cut off contact with her for the time being. although having chaperones around is already a life saver.
It may turn out to make it easier for Ioan that Ella also went after Bianca. As a parent in a bad situation you may tolerate certain behaviours from your child. However, no decent parent would cover for or accept an almost 14 year old who should know much better deliberately making damaging accusations and trying to ruin the reputation of a third party.
it's also

- Ioan is an abuser
- Bianca is an abuser (one meeting where actually Ella was the aggressor lmao, and the abuser mother was keep foreshadowing this)
- Iris is an abuser
- 80 year old dude is a creep (one meeting)

Just the actually documented abuser is fine and dandy.

All not very credible, isnt it?

I btw hope the 80 year old testifies, many people shy away from court cases against kids, but then again given that he agreed to be a chaperone I assume he was aware of that possibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I hope she loses custody of the girls. It would be the for the best. They need to feel peace, happy, safe and loved. Sorry ass can provide none of that.

Reactions: 35

ButterTart

VIP Member
Are there any punitive associations with the date being moved forward? So for example, it gets rescheduled. Then the court date I would imagine would be after the bifurcation and custody dates.

I don't know the legal terminology but is there a type of "jeopardy" attached to the TRO case? Like right now we only have one version of the events and that's from Ella, but there's nothing that's been validated.

So in the eyes of the court the TRO stuff doesn't exist? I'm basically asking if we would be advantageous to yo to push the court date back.
It exists, but the court can't address it unless and until the other parties are served. No penalties on missing the first one, but there are remedies for the respondents (Ioan and Bianca) should this happen again. And if it were to happen again, it basically puts a lie to the supposed urgent need for a restraining order. Like, how much actual danger are you in if you can afford to not file the correct paperwork and thus push the court date back? They can't do it infinitely and there are legal consequences if they try it. I believe the court can fine her, for one thing. However, Ioan and Bianca could ask for one additional postponement, the same way Alice did. In that case, the RO hearing was three months later than the initial one. So yes, if that happens here, it would be after the other upcoming hearings. But ... again ... how much danger are you in if you can afford to do that? When Ioan agreed to a postponement, he had the temporary restraining order as protection. That's not the case here. If it was me and they tried it more than once, I'd file a motion to dismiss.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
This makes me so sad. The glee, vindictiveness and spite is just radiating off that photo. Ella is going to look back when she is a mother and feel so sad she was not protected from Alice
1687029876828.png

• Sick
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
dont you have to specifically ask for it and the judge has to consider whether you bothered to serve them? (tho I guess you can just re-file anyway)

there is no TRO.

I assume if it was to be delayed it would be out together with one of the other court dates. there is not much point to decide custody if a PRO is pending
The burden is on the person requesting the restraining order (or making any court motion) to serve the opposing side. If they don't want to pay for service, they could have asked the sheriff to serve them free of charge, and then they would have had to file the proof that service had been completed. None of this appears to have happened. At least, no documents have been filed indicating it has happened.

My guess is that if they intend to go forward with the June 23 hearing, they will have them served at the last possible moment, assuming they will then scramble to formulate a response. When I'm sure they already have one and are just waiting to find out when the hearing will actually be. Though I'd be there on the 23rd just in case. Better to appear and nothing happens than not to appear and risk something being decided (though it shouldn't happen without service prior...)

Loveu2

VIP Member
BD: Tattlers call you Tone. Bet my good foot your pal is a Tattle surfer.

To be fair, we also call him Alchotone, Sock bro, Tonley, and Fucko

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s punishing Ioan by deliberately destroying their kids. Raising them to have the same toxic personality traits that she has. Wiring them up to spend their days on twitter in vile and hateful twitter rants. It’s toxic, it’s ugly but it’s Alice, it’s who she is and apparently is a family thing. Her weird unemployed brother is the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So Alice's 2 socks are having a convo with each other. As you do when you're a mentalist.

MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

WTF?

MC: no sweetie. Bianca is full of hate. Because she's a messed up little Dadd's girl from Brisbane with entitlement issues. because the wanted to be a big star without doing the work. because she is VIOLENT #BiancaWallaceAbuser

Seems like Alice wanted to be a big star. pmsl

MC: I wonder what they'll do when the truth comes out. Wipe all their twitter histories and claim they never said anything!

It's interesting that mAlice doesn't seem to do her usual tweet and delete. Doesn't matter as it's a sock, right?

MC: The auto insurer thing is 100% true. I KNOW it. I have seen the form they filled in. They are referred to as "Victim Gruffudd" and "Victim Wallace"

Don't copy IG in on any more emails! M'kay?

MC: That's what I am thinking. She will. How can she not? I don't know how much she looks on Sm now but that shit was horrible. For anyone of any age.

This is about Ella googling herself. Maybe Mommie Dearest shouldn't have sold a story to the DM about Ella??

MC: Latest I heard is that #biancawallace is directing #Badboys4

Oh so jealous of B

MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

LOL did AE ever pay rent to Ioan?? Nope

MC: Not so much on this account. I have other accounts where I discuss my political views. This account focuses as much as possible on Bianca Wallace being an abuser. And a cunt

I see you breaking the PRO yet again. How do you like this hashtag? #Jail4Alice

• Haha
  • Wow

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I wonder what's in that school fight report, why is it relevant now? Why not earlier if it helps Ioan' case? Why is it important for Ioan's side NOW? What did Alice do?
There might not be anything dramatic in the report. When she fired Marie, the latter would've sent her copies of her whole file. This will include responses to her discovery requests and Anne Kiley might have listed the school report as part of the evidence to be presented in the custody case. They are not using anything that she is not aware of. Claiming that they are bringing up old stuff is laughable. This is part of the custody case. This is the history of her parenting. She is finally going to have to answer for her nonsense. She made this divorce adversarial. Big Bird will learn, don't start something and there would be nothing.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Off topic completely but last month I met two of Mr Klopps footy friends from Aberdeen and I could not understand a word they said especially after a few drinks. I spent all day either saying “I’m sorry, pardon?” or guessing whether to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Mind you I’m from Yorkshire so they were probably doing the same 😆.

edited to add, sorry I didn’t use a spoiler, I’ve tried and failed, I just don’t get how they work, oh and I really admire everyone who does…..
My husband and I were in Greece a few years back. I’m pretty good at sussing out accents and where people are from but this one couple had me completely baffled. It didn’t sound like any language I could place. I asked my husband to listen and after a few seconds, he said, “Yorkshire.”

• Haha