Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mAlice overreacted. She is delighted to be able to scold IG for being a 'bad dad'. This was 2016 so Ioan was tiptoeing around trying not to set off AE and busy placating her at all costs. I don't blame the kid for crying - some kids are a bit sensitive. The issue is the toxic way it was handled by mAlice. He should submit these videos to the court imo. It shows AE being a controlling and undermining witch and IG being a caring dad.

I don't know how he didn't tell AE to duck off (I would have) but all hell would break loose if he dared to.
I dont know how he didn't take that fone off her and shove it up her fckin ass i would have done .

He's too much of a gentleman and MAlice found the perfect man to grift off . Those kids were born so MAlice didn't have to work ever again !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He probably felt he couldn't because she posted everything to IG regardless of his feelings. So he had to act fine with it, or else his wife would just post him telling her to duck off on social media to thousands of people.
Very cruel way to control your husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Yes it is interesting he is holding on to her even though they are sitting quite a bit apart. It could be he needs reassurance and is clingy or feels she needs reassurance or demands support. Also she is indeed quite on cue and interesting and says relevant thing. The only issue is - P (cant stand the guy by the way) is actually mostly addressing Yo. And she is the one giving most answers. So the dynamic is - well, as we all know it
The first time I saw this video, I felt like Ioan was holding on to her to calm her down. Almost as if to “keep her in check”, as he well knew Alice and her manic behaviour. If he hadn’t been holding her hand, I wouldn’t put it past her to have jumped around, gesticulating wildly - anything to get attention. As it was, he just had to let her steamroll her way into the interview, which wasn’t about her at all. He looks so on edge.

Alice’s ability to read social cues is awful.

Reactions: 26
Very cruel way to control your husband.
Yep. If you look through her instagram, she loved to humiliate him and control him like this. Posting photos of him caught unawares, often asleep and in a state of undress, or screen grabs from FaceTime he didn't know she was making - accompanied by "Oh he'll be so grumpy that I posted this!" Especially in situations where no one reasonably wants to be photographed (e.g. asleep on a long haul flight) never mind a famous person! And then it's posted to IG for thousands of people to laugh at.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
The first time I saw this video, I felt like Ioan was holding on to her to calm her down. Almost as if to “keep her in check”, as he well knew Alice and her manic behaviour. If he hadn’t been holding her hand, I wouldn’t put it past her to have jumped around, gesticulating wildly - anything to get attention. As it was, he just had to let her steamroll her way into the interview, which wasn’t about her at all. He looks so on edge.

Alice’s ability to read social cues is awful.
Yes, very likely! However another possible scenario could be that she undermined his confidence so much and made him believe that "she is sorting his career out for him" (if I remember correctly he mentioned suffering from anxiety and lack of confidence) that it could have been that he was so anxious that he did indeed need to hold on to her for reassurance. Or actually most likely it is both: placating her and feeling anxious he does not do enough and it will be his fault if she "Gets upset" (abuse victims always blame themselves) and needed her for reassurance at same time

Reactions: 22
MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

Maybe Alice tried to give notes to other actors.
Maybe she gave a note to Jessica Alba and that got her banned from the set?

"Sweatheart, stay away from Baby Angel or my brother Tone will cut you up. Love Alice and the Bristol Massive xxx"

Jessica Alba needs to be subpoenaed LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Alice has some similarities with Trump, and if he made it to President, maybe she could too.

Both complete narcissists
Both think they are the smartest people in the room
Both think they are sexually magnetic
Both big mouths
Both get embroiled in arguments.
Both are completely disrespectful to others
Both love spouting off on Twitter
Both were friends with Piers Morgan
Both have the same hair

Trump doesn’t have a special arguing coat. His Mrs did wear a parka with Who Cares? on the back which was a bit tetchy. But no evidence that Trump borrowed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
MC: The reek of desperation is getting stronger and stronger. They must be squirming inside.

Tell everyone how you feel Alice. She knows she fucked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Alice's 2 socks are having a convo with each other. As you do when you're a mentalist.

MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

WTF?

MC: no sweetie. Bianca is full of hate. Because she's a messed up little Dadd's girl from Brisbane with entitlement issues. because the wanted to be a big star without doing the work. because she is VIOLENT #BiancaWallaceAbuser

Seems like Alice wanted to be a big star. pmsl

MC: I wonder what they'll do when the truth comes out. Wipe all their twitter histories and claim they never said anything!

It's interesting that mAlice doesn't seem to do her usual tweet and delete. Doesn't matter as it's a sock, right?

MC: The auto insurer thing is 100% true. I KNOW it. I have seen the form they filled in. They are referred to as "Victim Gruffudd" and "Victim Wallace"

Don't copy IG in on any more emails! M'kay?

MC: That's what I am thinking. She will. How can she not? I don't know how much she looks on Sm now but that tit was horrible. For anyone of any age.

This is about Ella googling herself. Maybe Mommie Dearest shouldn't have sold a story to the DM about Ella??

MC: Latest I heard is that #biancawallace is directing #Badboys4

Oh so jealous of B

MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

LOL did AE ever pay rent to Ioan?? Nope

MC: Not so much on this account. I have other accounts where I discuss my political views. This account focuses as much as possible on Bianca Wallace being an abuser. And a bleep

I see you breaking the PRO yet again. How do you like this hashtag? #Jail4Alice
The jealousy oozes out from those tweets from Alice.

Reactions: 22
So, B had a 3 day flare up recently, no doubt brought on by all the Ella stuff. She said that IG looked after her. I do think that if this situation isn’t resolved soon, B should think very carefully about this relationship. No relationship is worth losing your health for. As loved up as they appear to be, the health outcomes of all this stress are not worth it.
Bianca's MS doesn’t seem to like flying I've noticed she generally has problems in the following days from a flight.

Reactions: 19
that sock is not doing Alice any favour by claiming that Alice didnt report years long child abuse because she was "gagged". she really wasnt (not like she ever cared about being gagged either)
Could Tone not have reported it for her? 🤔

He says everything else for her when she’s “gagged”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair, not many older actresses continue to have a career, especially bit part actresses like Alice. This is why she should've started branching out years ago. She could've looked into teaching acting or language classes. Gone back to university to do a teaching degree while the girls were little. She had a Nanny to help out. She could be working in a respectable career right now while still auditioning. She could supplement her income by doing conventions and Cameos. She has fucked herself over now. One google of her name and no one will want to employ her and no agent will want to represent her.
I knew a supply teacher many many years ago who was an actor as well. While he “rested” from acting he taught primary school children, and a very good teacher he was too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bianca's MS doesn’t seem to like flying I've noticed she generally has problems in the following days from a flight.
Yes, flying can be a trigger.
In fact, so many things can. Hot or cold weather, especially hot and humid (humidity is really bad for most MS sufferers), changes in air pressure, altitude, and so on.

Reactions: 14
I think the notes on the set reference is because B had given the girls a note, saying something like, " I don't want to try to replace your mom just get to know you, and develop a relationship." It sounds like I and B follow the guidance of a therapist.

If the MC account is shared, as it sounds like it...that is why Big Al sounds like she is talking to herself. She wakes up and sees what hatred E has spewed and gives it her motherly approval.

I told my daughter, of similar age, about the toddler tantrum and she said it "sounds like that kid doesn't have many real life friends". And the ones she has are probably some gaming online loser friends because young teens don't act out like babies, it would be embarrassing. M'kay? Acting out?sure, but throwing food and melting down because your Daddy has a gf? Nah, m'kay! These teenage years will probably be way harder than normal thanks to stupid Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.