Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #177 As trusty as a cat with an unattended prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some photos of Bianca. Just because…if she is classed as unattractive, there is no hope for anybody.
IMG_1460.jpeg
IMG_1461.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Looks like AB is busy commentating on an ongoing court case. I was hoping she would do a new video before the hearings.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
MC: they think it's a joke. quagmire thinks it's a joke just like she thinks being an extra is the same as being an actor. just like she thinks she can force children to like her. you can't manifest everything quags

Someone needs to put away their phone and go outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like AB is busy commentating on an ongoing court case. I was hoping she would do a new video before the hearings.
Yep, the Moscow Murders trial will be taking up her attention at the moment. I don't think we'll hear from her about Alice for while (but hope I'm wrong).

Reactions: 17
The kids must be out of school soon. A lot of US schools are finished around mid-June. Going to be a long summer at the Beverly Hills bunker regardless of how the TRO hearing and then bifurcation goes. 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Alice-lite is mad mad.

To think some moms just teach their kids how to make cupcakes.

Will there be enough charge left to order UberEATS?

I worry.

MOO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I fully understand Ella is a victim of Alice’s narc behaviour. Still doesn’t mean her behaviour is acceptable or forgiven. She is accusing people of being all sorts. That’s just never acceptable.
MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 50
IIRC Big Al said Ioan took the RO against her coz hurty words and he was pathetic. Ella has not accused Ioan of anything other than hurty words but has filed for her own RO; does she think Ella’s action is also pathetic?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If that account has really anything remotely to do with Ella I'd say the one year tuition in Brentwood was the most wasted money throughout this saga lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
If Alice is saying the disgusting, sexual stuff knowing people think it's Ella - I know a lot of bad words but not enough for this.

And btw - American teenage girls do talk exactly like this. The badly raised ones that is. Throw in Hollywood raised and that ups the age level disgusting.

What do they think this will get them? A judge orders 💯 child support? Bianca leaves? Ioan comes crawling back because it's the only way he can see his daughters? Judge orders him to cover housing expenses?

None of these things are going to happen. This is an extreme example of "why do we stay". You know it's going to get worse but you really can't imagine how much worse it can get. Especially with children.

Honestly sickening to see Alice (and her daughter by proxy) showing their entire asses on a public forum. Thank God the Twitter universe could give two shits (and 0 likes) about them.

If it wasn't for the Daily Mail - who I hope get sued again - this would be a nothing story.

And someone needs to lock the thundercunt up.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
IIRC Big Al said Ioan took the RO against her coz hurty words and he was pathetic. Ella has not accused Ioan of anything other than hurty words but has filed for her own RO; does she think Ella’s action is also pathetic?
she probably thinks she is just returning the favor.

I mean its not even remotely the same, what Alice did was batshit non-stop harrassing/threatening, Ioan did just normal parenting and seems to have managed to stay composed despite privocations - but as if Narcs can see through this lol

Reactions: 31
I'd be mortified if my young teenage daughter was using the word "cunty" online. Parent your child FFS

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I really wish people would stop engaging with the MC account on twitter…took a peek and it is getting worse & very unpleasant. Even though I recognize irony of me typing this on social media site, I’ve managed to walk dog, grocery run, go to our wonderfully inclusive church with our 2 almost teen/teen children who woke up and willingly went, grabbed treats with them, and spent time outside! Yesterday youngest and I went to outdoor PRIDE month market to be outside despite heat. Youngest going to movies today with friends and over to friends pool after. It is summer ffs! Even though I get teenagers staying up late on phones/video games, they should not be on twitter arguing and carrying on. MALice if you read here - be a mother. Get your child and/or her friends off the phones and stop this ridiculous behavior. Ultimately this will only hurt you in any efforts to “get your money” from IG and maintain the custody you supposedly so desperately want.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If Alice is saying the disgusting, sexual stuff knowing people think it's Ella - I know a lot of bad words but not enough for this.

And btw - American teenage girls do talk exactly like this. The badly raised ones that is. Throw in Hollywood raised and that ups the age level disgusting.

What do they think this will get them? A judge orders 💯 child support? Bianca leaves? Ioan comes crawling back because it's the only way he can see his daughters? Judge orders him to cover housing expenses?

None of these things are going to happen. This is an extreme example of "why do we stay". You know it's going to get worse but you really can't imagine how much worse it can get. Especially with children.

Honestly sickening to see Alice (and her daughter by proxy) showing their entire asses on a public forum. Thank God the Twitter universe could give two shits (and 0 likes) about them.

If it wasn't for the Daily Mail - who I hope get sued again - this would be a nothing story.

And someone needs to lock the thundercunt up.
Alice should seriously look into what CPS does with an oppositional definanc disorder assessment does for a teen and consent from only one parent is needed for treatment.

See Alice, your girls are in the system now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.