Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, what now?

View attachment 2240834

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.
That's the thing about narcs - they can't self-reflect so they only project. In this case it's her insane jealousy of Ioan. That's why she made him shut down his website.

What a waste of money this 'therapy' was.

Reactions: 40
Alice says Ioan fired Gloria in Feb 2022. Alice then claimed she "emptied out her childhood savings" to pay Gloria upfront for one year.

If Gloria is still employed by them, would it have been Alice paying for her since then, or is Ioan still paying her?
I’m not convinced Gloria is aware either but if both these people are willing witnesses, cross exam should be.....something. Lol

Reactions: 22
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
Oh she wants to return to work at 65?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t see Alice or Ella in the heat of the moment stopping to ask Dennis if he’ll be a witness to a RO that they aren’t meant to have yet considered (we know it was staged) and if they called and asked afterwards, why would Dennis agree if they are aware enough of home issues to have Elsie a lot of the time?
tbh they filed 5 days after the incident, not heat of the moment as such.

The thing is by declining you defacto take Ioan's side. By testifying you can at least make a factual neutral statement. Not saying that father would, but I dont think that Alice can scheme/prepare statements for him like she probably will do for Gloria.

In fact witnesses are not always a good thing, especially when it's not an actual eyewitness. The other side is allowed to cross-exam them. So the friends father could in theory backfire on them to an extent depending on how honest he is.

Alice says Ioan fired Gloria in Feb 2022. Alice then claimed she "emptied out her childhood savings" to pay Gloria upfront for one year.

If Gloria is still employed by them, would it have been Alice paying for her since then, or is Ioan still paying her?
I dont know tbh. But I refered to stuff she did in 2021 where she was definitely paid by him.

Reactions: 20
tbh they filed 5 days after the incident, not heat of the moment as such.

The thing is by declining you defacto take Ioan's side. By testifying you can at least make a factual neutral statement. Not saying that father would, but I dont think that Alice can scheme/prepare statements for him like she probably will do for Gloria.

In fact witnesses are not always a good thing, especially when it's not an actual eyewitness. The other side is allowed to cross-exam them. So the friends father could in theory backfire on them to an extent depending on how honest he is.

I dont know tbh. But I refered to stuff she did in 2021 where she was definitely paid by him.
Yeah I mentioned a couple posts up about cross exam. Most people do not want to be witnesses. It’s not a light undertaking. And Dennis probably has far more insight to Elsie’s home life than even we do so knows what a piece of tit Alice is and the tit that Ella and Alice put Elsie through. Unless that’s his angle. To be cross examined under oath knowing it will benefit Ioan’s and therefore the girls, side.

Reactions: 34
Hairdressers too, but I don’t see her employing any one of those either.
Yeh but she would need at least some hair and not just a little brylcreemed hay stack to need a hairdresser to employ. Might be mean, but it's true, skimpy bald headed bullfrog Alice - I mean if youre allowed to call other people names expect some back. By the way you look like your abdomen is swollen from cirrhosis of the liver, tubby, you should get that checked out, you might actually have something diagnosable wrong with you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's the thing about narcs - they can't self-reflect so they only project. In this case it's her insane jealousy of Ioan. That's why she made him shut down his website.

What a waste of money this 'therapy' was.
Have a look at her body language in this clip while Piers Morgan is complimenting Ioan on his Hollywood success (it's at the beginning of the video). IMO this is very telling of Alice's jealousy of Ioan, as well as her projection in her tweets.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, what now?

View attachment 2240834

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.
Yeah - remember the Fantastic Four movie Alice, where you were banned/asked to keep away from set for upsetting Jessica Alba and Ioan with your insane jealousy?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
No one wants what she's selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah - remember the Fantastic Four movie Alice, where she was banned/asked to keep away from set for upsetting Jessica Alba and Ioan with her insane jealousy?
I’d like to see all the people she’s pissed off in Hollywood gathered in one place talking about her. Now that I’m thinking about it there’s probably no space big enough for all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah - remember the Fantastic Four movie Alice, where she was banned/asked to keep away from set for upsetting Jessica Alba and Ioan with her insane jealousy?
Is that true? Just googled that and couldn't find much apart from it being discussed here a while back.

Reactions: 10
Have a look at her body language in this clip while Piers Morgan is complimenting Ioan on his Hollywood success (it's at the beginning of the video). IMO this is very telling of Alice's jealousy of Ioan, as well as her projection in her tweets.

She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Is he rubbing her knee all the way through that?
What is her accent?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I mentioned a couple posts up about cross exam. Most people do not want to be witnesses. It’s not a light undertaking. And Dennis probably has far more insight to Elsie’s home life than even we do so knows what a piece of tit Alice is and the tit that Ella and Alice put Elsie through. Unless that’s his angle. To be cross examined under oath knowing it will benefit Ioan’s and therefore the girls, side.
not sure. ultimately even they will be more exposed to the narrative Alice sold her kids. I doubt they'd support Ioan but I can see them thinking the whole RO business is pretty silly (tbh if you keep claiming somebody is a deadbeat its kinda confusing, eh?). But again, the impact they have is almost non-existent.

I actually think that dude would be interesting in the custody trial. Questions would be asked about why Elsie needs a defacto adoptive family if Alice thinks she is fit for sole custody etc.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.