Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what's in that school fight report, why is it relevant now? Why not earlier if it helps Ioan' case? Why is it important for Ioan's side NOW? What did Alice do?
Maybe pretended one of the adults there hurt Ella? Ignore me I’m just musing

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Congrats on the thread title @Autisteuse !

I've just watched an episode of When Missing Turns to Murder. The manipulation, the threats, the narcissism, the cruelty, trying to get the money, all sound like Al to a T. Scary stuff.
Oooh I've seen a few of those, love those kinda shows and a good old doco!
Congratulations @Autisteuse on the title thread 🥂💫🩷

Reactions: 8
This is definitely mAlice or Big E, we have seen her use this before to justify having Nanny for elementary and middle school kids despite her “staying home to devote her life to full time mothering “ , like how noble of mAlice of no supposed income to benevolently pay G to have a job …yawn. . .
View attachment 2240603
It is like a broken record, albeit one getting a little more scratchy with each play!
So true that Nannie’s need jobs, too. So do butlers and chauffeurs and chefs and stylists (okay - that one would maybe have been helpful), and gardeners, etc. So many opportunities to create employment!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
special arguing coat has really tickled me from the last thread 😂

Sometimes I really worry about what Malice might do. But then I remember that she’s basically a raging, lazy coward.
honestly I think she’s really scraping the barrel with any tricks she can play. Her sock accounts are nothing new, actually going through with a plan to try and discredit I and B is as far as she’s got, and that’s got more holes in than Swiss cheese. I hope Anne has plenty of ammo for the defence, which I am sure she will with the fact that one of the witnesses for I and B was a medical professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm currently reading Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings and there are some absolute crackers in there.

This is my favourite at the moment.

Alice:

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.20.13.png

Also Alice (two days later):

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.19.51.png

Which one is it Alice: does Ioan have diagnosed NPD, or undiagnosed NPD? Or maybe he doesn't actually have NPD, and you're the one with it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I assume, like so often, Alice is lying. But assuming she is not: I guess Ioan's lawyer wants to make a case about how strongly Ella's behavior has been negatively influenced since she was born by Alice. The only chance Ella has to get even close to a restraining order is justifying her behavior in the apartment (with how things stand atm, and this is already based on her own testimony, she is the perpetrator, not the victim) she will likely try to pin some trauma against Ioan to excuse her behavior. And Ioan's lawyer will likely argue that Alice always has fueled her entitlement, for that there has
Love the thread title :love:

I want Alice to have some consequence for her actions but I don't want the children impacted. It's a dilemma.
Probably what most of us think.

May not help Alice’s condition but court-ordered rehab would be the best.for the kids.

Longer than she would get in prison and anytime away from her will be good for them.

Reactions: 25
So true that Nannie’s need jobs, too. So do butlers and chauffeurs and chefs and stylists (okay - that one would maybe have been helpful), and gardeners, etc. So many opportunities to create employment!
Hairdressers too, but I don’t see her employing any one of those either.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do not think for one second the Hauck family were even aware that Dennis’ name was put down as a witness. Maybe now that there have been headlines but at the time, no way. And if they know now, I don’t think they are happy or willing.

Reactions: 26
I started watching The Diplomat. Alice wishes she was Keri Russell, starring in, and producing her own Netflix series. It’s really good. Also stars that other hottie with some Welsh blood, Rufus Sewell. 😍
Ooh that's on my watch list! 🤓

Reactions: 5
Hairdressers too, but I don’t see her employing any one of those either.
She needs to get a job. Her days of having staff are over. I don't see how the can stay long term in that townhouse. Welp guesstimated that she might get $5.5k a month child support although some said it would be lower. That doesn't even cover the rent.

Yes she has 'childhood savings' of £100k but it won't last forever. Nor will the lump sum from the house.

Reactions: 23
She needs to get a job. Her days of having staff are over. I don't see how the can stay long term in that townhouse. Welp guesstimated that she might get $5.5k a month child support although some said it would be lower. That doesn't even cover the rent.

Yes she has 'childhood savings' of £100k but it won't last forever. Nor will the lump sum from the house.
C’mon now. She’s got a bright future with all those Comic-Cons coming up, her much anticipated autobiography, her stellar Cameo productions, not to mention the outrageously mammoth beloved fans’ ‘GoFundMyRosé’ campaign … oh, wait

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd love to read that file 👀
If what Big Al says is true and Anne subpoenaed school records from when Ella was three, it sounds like Ioan is about to go nuclear himself. He has enough for the court to award him his rightful share based on the timeline of the divorce (RO pending 🙄) so why are they going back so far? Interesting, if in fact true.

Reactions: 36
I do not think for one second the Hauck family were even aware that Dennis’ name was put down as a witness. Maybe now that there have been headlines but at the time, no way. And if they know now, I don’t think they are happy or willing.
tbh you wouldnt write this if they wouldnt agree.

it's quite easy to be a witness in that circumstances, because he cant really say anything that would impact the case in either direction given that eyewitnesses were actually present. Ultimately he and Gloria will only function as witnesses to confirm that the kids actually were at the apartment and asked to leave because otherwise Ioan could in theory deny even the location where it occured. He (unlike Gloria) can also testify any dynamic between Ella and Ioan when he arrived perhaps (this will actually be interesting considering that they called the police only the next day, and seemingly pushed by Alice)

It's more surprising that Gloria wants to testify, especially given that from what it appears her testimony will not be even pretty relevant. She better hope that Alice will never get tired of her because nannies that testify against a current or former employer in Hollywood tend to be hard to employ, and she has shown rather unprofessional behavior in this case before by disobeying the one who was paying her.

Reactions: 33
tbh you wouldnt write this if they wouldnt agree.

it's quite easy to be a witness in that circumstances, because he cant really say anything that would impact the case in either direction given that eyewitnesses were actually present. Ultimately he and Gloria will only function as witnesses to confirm that the kids actually were at the apartment and asked to leave because otherwise Ioan could in theory deny even the location where it occured. He (unlike Gloria) can also testify any dynamic between Ella and Ioan when he arrived perhaps (this will actually be interesting considering that they called the police only the next day, and seemingly pushed by Alice)

It's more surprising that Gloria wants to testify, especially given that from what it appears her testimony will not be even pretty relevant. She better hope that Alice will never get tired of her because nannies that testify against a current or former employer in Hollywood tend to be hard to employ, and she has shown rather unprofessional behavior in this case before by disobeying the one who was paying her.
I don’t see Alice or Ella in the heat of the moment stopping to ask Dennis if he’ll be a witness to a RO that they aren’t meant to have yet considered (we know it was staged) and if they called and asked afterwards, why would Dennis agree if they are aware enough of home issues to have Elsie a lot of the time? They are dealing with enough of Alices tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm currently reading Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings and there are some absolute crackers in there.

This is my favourite at the moment.

Alice:

View attachment 2240758

Also Alice (two days later):

View attachment 2240759

Which one is it Alice: does Ioan have diagnosed NPD, or undiagnosed NPD? Or maybe he doesn't actually have NPD, and you're the one with it?
I'm sorry, what now?

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.55.51.png

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Pool cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice says Ioan fired Gloria in Feb 2022. Alice then claimed she "emptied out her childhood savings" to pay Gloria upfront for one year.

If Gloria is still employed by them, would it have been Alice paying for her since then, or is Ioan still paying her?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.